It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CULT of Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This guy has some great, great points he made... i won't disclose this guy's name because i don't want the crazy people sending him hate messages.

The TEA party is a giant joke.

edit on 27-1-2012 by CrazyRaccoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This wouldn't happen to be you in the video would it?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I just hate not knowing alot about Ron Paul's Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity thats the only thing that gets to me. Suuuuuper Annoying.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
LOL, the likes outnumber the dislikes 2 to 1, guess the paul movement on the web is dead.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

I'm surprised it isn't more lopsided.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I love this guy. I have a subscription to him. and have listen to him for a couple of years now. The guy gets hate mail constantly and politics isn't his main topic of conversation. Sure Ron does have his flaws but then I look at the competition. Its not hard to see that Paul is the only logical solution.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
So this guy is defending all life saying that "bacteria is life", yet its ok to kill a baby?

Why would you speak in a southern accent when talking about bringing the troops home? The Southerners are generally portrayed as ignoramuses wanting to kill all Brown people...

"Regression economically"... Nothing to support this assertion, obviously.

What this person doesn't understand and what a lot of people who really dont care about politics or the future of America, is that we have a chance at electing an honest man to the Presidency of the United States.

He is so brainwashed that he cant understand why people are starvingly thirsting for a good honest man like Ron Paul who is not run by lobbyists or special interests, who cares about our rights and who is trying to free us from a perpetual debt based monetary system.

And yes, unless someone is a single issue voter, they are willing to support a candidate that they are not 100% in agreement with.
edit on 27-1-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Since he is so pro abortion I find it sad no one was able to talk his mother into one.

Anyone else think he may be a illegitimate child of Micheal Moore?
edit on 27-1-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I don't care if you disagree with Dr. Paul or are bothered by his supporters. I'm a Paul supporter and I can agree that his following can be a turn-off, especially to those who don't get him or like him.

That being said, I thought this video was pretty childish. He obviously doesn't understand Paul's message of liberty. "Oh, it's just some magical wand he waves and everybody's happy." That was basically this guy's argument.

The message of liberty really resonates with people for several reasons. It's empowering and allows you to develop and experience life as you see fit, assuming you don't hurt others in the process. It forces us to take responsibility for our actions, which I think is great. It makes me sick how our society has developed to where we always place the blame on something else. I can't stand overprotective parents, and I equally can't stand an overprotective government.

Additionally, the message of liberty teaches you respect for others, which we are greatly lacking. It's as if our society is trying to create a mold that everybody should fit. I celebrate diversity and realize it is what helps drive creativity and discovery. I don't have to care for each person's beliefs, habits, or practices, but that doesn't mean I have to get my panties in a wad because they are different from me. Allow people to make mistakes. That's how we learn. I have faith in people in the long run to educate themselves and determine what is best for them.

edit on 27-1-2012 by killuminati2012 because: Grammar

edit on 27-1-2012 by killuminati2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Anyone else see the irony in this guy railing on and on about Ron Paul being stupid because "he is a F*$@#)% pro lifer" (his words) while sitting on a children's swing?

With the amount of comments I figured he had something to say...but alas no, just bitching and swinging.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

That wasn't Michael Moore? I thought that was his new documentary.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This blimpy blowhard is so clueless, he doesn't realize that "the little magic wand of liberty" is what allows him to spout this worthless drivel without getting an old school beatdown. What more is there to say than - "what a waste of hard drive space".

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bphi1908

The real irony is trying to use this to call people that like or agree with Ron Paul cult members.
I think everyone here at ATS and everywhere else needs to relax a little on the labelism. Its backs us all into a corner with no wiggle room. This guy has been on YouTube for quite a long time. While I might agree with a few things he says the majority of his "white collar Richard Dawkins Atheist Stormfront type stick got old years ago. He is rather filled with a lot of hate."

My friends that are atheist are nothing of his sort.

And I think it’s a poor argument against Ron Paul.

Too me personally he is just as bad as a “you’re going to burn in hell” preacher spewing his message. It is just as lop sided, but it’s on the opposite end of the spectrum. I guess we must maintain a counterbalance?

I'm voting for Ron Paul, not because I’m in some stupid make believe cult of Paul or I’m some made up Paul fan boy. It is because I know who he is, I know his record, and I want the establishment to be challenged as a message.

Hey you might not like that.

It might make you angry.

I get that.

But it’s my vote not yours.

Thanks,

Aesop

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Newt promises you the moon and You eat it up right out of his buttery little hands.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aesop

The real irony is trying to use this to call people that like or agree with Ron Paul cult members.
I think everyone here at ATS and everywhere else needs to relax a little on the labelism. Its backs us all into a corner with no wiggle room. This guy has been on YouTube for quite a long time. While I might agree with a few things he says the majority of his "white collar Richard Dawkins Atheist Stormfront type stick got old years ago. He is rather filled with a lot of hate."

My friends that are atheist are nothing of his sort.

And I think it’s a poor argument against Ron Paul.

Too me personally he is just as bad as a “you’re going to burn in hell” preacher spewing his message. It is just as lop sided, but it’s on the opposite end of the spectrum. I guess we must maintain a counterbalance?

I'm voting for Ron Paul, not because I’m in some stupid make believe cult of Paul or I’m some made up Paul fan boy. It is because I know who he is, I know his record, and I want the establishment to be challenged as a message.

Hey you might not like that.

It might make you angry.

I get that.

But it’s my vote not yours.

Thanks,

Aesop

Aesop I agree with everything you said. I never said anything about Ron Paul, the guy has my vote for the very same reasons you listed. His honesty is refreshing because I know it isn't bull# just shoveled out to try to get votes.

Judging any group of people by the actions of one is foolish, he does not speak for atheists he speaks for himself. I judge him on his own actions.

My sarcasm in my post was directed at the man child on the swing not anyone else.

cheers.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

My reply was directed at the OP, I was in agreement with you just taking it a step farther.

Aesop

new topics

top topics

join