It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious energy beam above the Bosnian pyramid of the Sun

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Does everyone know the pic is fake? There is no way you would be able to see that "beam" in front of the sun if it was really there.

Just for fun you can look through all their uploaded photos here
www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org...
Seems like a large collection of faked crap to me.

Here is the beam free version of the photograph from that link
www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org...
edit on 27-1-2012 by JoshF because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Im on my phone right now so I can't check all the links to research..but the source article says it was russian scientists who were studying the bosnian pyramids...

sounds right, the russians are doing lots of research regarding "pyramid power" in the last ten years. Google staten pyramid research to find more..

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by J2288
reply to post by hdutton

I have a friend who actually visited the site for 2 weeks through a volunteer program they have set up to help gather man power to further the excavation. From what he told me there is alot of mention about that beam among the volunteers who work there, though he said he never talked to any scientist the word is they discovered the frequency by accident and then after seeing it wasn't a fluke with the equipment they supposedly confirmed it. I personally don't know much about archeology but I dont see why the lead archeologist and his team have reason to lie or make up a story thats far fetched because the find itself is one of the biggest in this century. I dont post often but since I actually know some one who physically was there Ill contact em see if he can send me photos and give me more info that I can add to this discussion. oh yea if your not familiar heres a link to the website that explains the findings in more detail, as well as provides you with info on how to apply to be a volunteer next session starts in june.

piramidasunca.ba...

and yes I noticed the weird spelling of pyramid in the link but i guess in bosnia thats how they spell it.

The last time i looked into this mainstream science was saying still that this is NOT a pyramid...has this changed?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Could these be the Pillars that keep the sky up, as in mythology.

I wonder what would happen if they stopped working would the sky come down????

These beams of energy have been seen by sensitives, coming from Church steeples and Silbury.
There do the same job as the lightning strikes do, keep us and the planet balanced, lets just leave it at that.

Leave them alone to do their job, don't move them or destroy them, or according to myths the person destroying them, will be destroyed.
peace

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
Here's the photo from the source..

is this supposed to be a real pic??

It's as real as the idea the hill is a 'pyramid'

I ddn't realise Osmanagic was still promoting his hoax. How much bedrock has he exposed now?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I was thinking that too.
Now I am wondering, if this story is true, maybe that's why they were saying it wasn't one, so this wouldn't be discovered?

Hhhmmmm..

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Here's a video on the volunteers who have worked there.

TextThey were so kind to release an exclusive interview to Independent Researcher Nenad M. Djurdjevic, where they talk about their Bosnian experience, their professional opinion about the project of the Bosnian pyramids and, of course, as experts in the field of metaphysical phenomena, they explain the importance and impact of the project on modern science.

www.youtube.com...

bpblognews.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

Russian researchers found energy beams above all pyramids.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
There was a coast to coast show last year where they were discussing this.

I forget his name, but David wilcock was on right after him, so that should narrow down the search if you want to hear about it.

They discuss even more interesting properties of they pyramid, such as an "energizing" type effect if you work below the pyramid helping with excavations.

Dunno if its real, but they talk like it does, and wouldn't surprise me if it is true.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
There was a coast to coast show last year where they were discussing this.

I forget his name, but David wilcock was on right after him, so that should narrow down the search if you want to hear about it.

They discuss even more interesting properties of they pyramid, such as an "energizing" type effect if you work below the pyramid helping with excavations.

Dunno if its real, but they talk like it does, and wouldn't surprise me if it is true.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

So Semir's pyramid wasn't hard enough to swallow, now we are supposed to believe there is a perpetual motion machine underneath the pyramid that's beaming out a space ray....

edit on 27-1-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

I wonder what would happen if they stopped working would the sky come down????

Please tell me that was supposed to be a joke.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
reply to post by Char-Lee

I was thinking that too.
Now I am wondering, if this story is true, maybe that's why they were saying it wasn't one, so this wouldn't be discovered?

Hhhmmmm..

Well I read all I could find for a while and whatever the scientists say i was convinced that it is a pyramid. but would still like to know are they accepting it as such now or is it still being called a joke?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

Exactly how credible is "thetruthbehindthescenes.org"? Are there any other sources for this alleged energy beam that defies the laws of physics?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by hdutton

Exactly how credible is "thetruthbehindthescenes.org"? Are there any other sources for this alleged energy beam that defies the laws of physics?

This is the original article, which the op article cites as reference..

piramidasunca.ba...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
I wonder if these beams have anything to do with the supposed electromagnetic "disturbances" that are supposedly causing the ominous sounds in the sky world wide?

probably...

Our minds are about to be blown...

Hopefully in a good way and I can't wait.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
They are not pyramids, they are pyramid shaped hills, if they can't even get that part right I seriously doubt the energy beam part.

The Bosnian people have a lot invested in this, tourists dollars help not only the cottage industries built up around them but also the whole economy. All they need are some gullible westerners to come over and check out their "pyramids", having been unable to convince any archeologists they seem to be appealing to the new age crowd.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

since when do people "define" things without ever looking up definitions?

pyr·a·mid   [pir-uh-mid] Show IPA
noun
Architecture .
a.
(in ancient Egypt) a quadrilateral masonry mass having smooth, steeply sloping sides meeting at an apex, used as a tomb.
b.
(in ancient Egypt and pre-Columbian Central America) a quadrilateral masonry mass, stepped and sharply sloping, used as a tomb or a platform for a temple.
anything of such form.
a number of persons or things arranged or heaped up in this manner: a pyramid of acrobats; a pyramid of boxes.
a system or structure resembling a pyramid, as in hierarchical form.
Geometry . a solid having a polygonal base, and triangular sides that meet in a point.

they're pyramids alright.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

Semantics, its what you argue when you have nothing else.

By the way read my post carefully, I did say they were pyramids, just not the type of pyramid the article claims. I meant they were definition 2 rather than 1. I said they were pyramid shaped hills. So you can't even win with the semantics?

edit on 27-1-2012 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
They are not pyramids, they are [pyramid shaped] hills,

come over and check out their "pyramids"

They are not pyramids

you said they are hills. "pyramid shaped" is an adjective to describe the noun: "hills".

~ semantics:

semantics [si-man-tiks]  
se·man·tics   [si-man-tiks] Show IPA
noun ( used with a singular verb )
Linguistics .
a.
the study of meaning.

~ the "meaning" of pyramid":

pyr·a·mid   [pir-uh-mid] Show IPA
noun
Architecture .
a.
(in ancient Egypt) a quadrilateral masonry mass having smooth, steeply sloping sides meeting at an apex, used as a tomb.
b.
(in ancient Egypt and pre-Columbian Central America) a quadrilateral masonry mass, stepped and sharply sloping, used as a tomb or a platform for a temple.
anything of such form.
a number of persons or things arranged or heaped up in this manner: a pyramid of acrobats; a pyramid of boxes.
a system or structure resembling a pyramid, as in hierarchical form.
Geometry . a solid having a polygonal base, and triangular sides that meet in a point.

if you what you "meant" by "They are not pyramids" & "they are hills" was that they ARE pyramids, then you would be correct.

when i read "they are not pyramids" I think that means that you think they're not pyramids. sorry if I read your post without psychically reading your mind and knowing that you meant the opposite of what you wrote.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join