It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious energy beam above the Bosnian pyramid of the Sun

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Yea !

I know this is very likely some kind of hoax, but I just could not resist passing it along.

A team of physicists detected an energy beam coming through the top of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun. The radius of the beam is 4.5 meters with a frequency of 28 kHz. The beam is continuous and its strength grows as it moves up and away from the pyramid. This phenomenon contradicts the known laws of physic and technology. This is the first proof of non-herzian technology on the Planet. It seems that the pyramid-builders created a perpetual motion machine a long time ago and this “energy machine” is still working.

www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org...

If anyone has any "concrete" evidence this is for real , I would appreciate learning about it.

It may also be good if the MSM would speak about this if it has any credibility.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

The site and the article seem sensationalist and sketchy.

And I hope they don't mean for anyone to take the image seriously.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

I have a friend who actually visited the site for 2 weeks through a volunteer program they have set up to help gather man power to further the excavation. From what he told me there is alot of mention about that beam among the volunteers who work there, though he said he never talked to any scientist the word is they discovered the frequency by accident and then after seeing it wasn't a fluke with the equipment they supposedly confirmed it. I personally don't know much about archeology but I dont see why the lead archeologist and his team have reason to lie or make up a story thats far fetched because the find itself is one of the biggest in this century. I dont post often but since I actually know some one who physically was there Ill contact em see if he can send me photos and give me more info that I can add to this discussion. oh yea if your not familiar heres a link to the website that explains the findings in more detail, as well as provides you with info on how to apply to be a volunteer next session starts in june.

piramidasunca.ba...

and yes I noticed the weird spelling of pyramid in the link but i guess in bosnia thats how they spell it.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The MSM will never talk about this...

The Bosnian Pyramid is an ongoing archaeological site that is being worked on right now. The pyramids are known to mimic a heliocentric solar system implying this society knew we were not the center of the universe loooong before Galileo. It is reportedly an area that can counterbalance negative electromagnetic radiation from the sun.. It would not surprise me in the slightest if this beam was real.
edit on 27-1-2012 by Lapislazuli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

Given that we have yet to figure out how these massive structures were built, much less why, I'll continue to research this before calling HOAX. I think the world shared paradigm brought to us through public schools and religion keeps us from exploring what has been dictated as impossible.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Well you could knock me over with a feather, I had no idea Bosnia even had a pyramid, energy beam or no. Thanks for the education!

www.google.com... 3OTwCA&ved=0CEsQsAQ&biw=1140&bih=732

Added that link for those ignorant like me, lots of good pics, enjoy!
edit on 27-1-2012 by Iamschist because: explaining self

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This is fascinating. The article talks about a similar beam in Mexico. I wonder if any research has been dome on the pyramids in Egypt.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I wonder if these beams have anything to do with the supposed electromagnetic "disturbances" that are supposedly causing the ominous sounds in the sky world wide?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Theres pyramids in almost every country across the globe that should be evidence enough that there somewhat important.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Here's the photo from the source..

is this supposed to be a real pic??

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
PYRAMIDS may rebalance the sphere that has been harmed refocusing unfocused energy unfocused from bad vibrating species parts activities WARS-HATE-GREED-DECEIT. Interesting find..

edit on 1/27/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

... The beam is continuous and its strength grows as it moves up and away from the pyramid. This phenomenon contradicts the known laws of physic and technology. ...

This statement alone from the "physicists" has me doubting the validity of the claim. IF the beam even exists, why couldn't it just be coming DOWN into the "pyramid" and thus LOSING power as it travels (violating not one law of physics)???

But, I'm no "physicist."

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I hope this is real. If it is, then maybe all this 2012 stuff is real. If it is real, it probably has something to do with all these sky sounds.

As someone said, these pyramids are all over the world. WE have no idea what they are for. We do know they all have to do with cosmic stuff. I mean, what would drive a man to make a pyramid? Why that shape? Why all over the world?

I honestly believe there are beings that have been here that transcend imagination, and I honestly believe they will return. I have seen two of them. They are powerful and majestic.

Here is a thread of mine about the sky sounds and 2012:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you scroll down on that link, there is another link to a thread I wrote about my encounters with beings that defy physical explanation, one of which that looks very similar to what people say aliens look like.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I wont believe it until there are military personal and Men in Black suits roaming about. There is absolutely zero possibility of this visible (or invisible) energy beam would be doing this without a massive Government takeover of the site.

What some people will believe is simply astounding.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Interesting. Check this pic out:

As far as I know this is genuine. Blew my mind when I saw it.

This site also has some interesting info: www.pyramidoflife.com...

- A radar shows a huge ionic column reaching a few kilometres into the sky above The 44-meter Golden Section Pyramid (see details below) With the help of a series of radars working in the centimetre range and placed at 60 km, 32 km and 30 km from the Pyramid, scientists conducted radiolocation of the area of vertical axis of the Pyramid. During this research, the existence of an ionic column with a height of 2000 meters and width of 500 meters along the vertical axis of the pyramid was established. This allegedly ionic column was constantly changing its height from 800 meters to 2000 meters. The reflecting ability of this formation is comparable to reflecting ability of a plane. Moreover, a circle with a diameter of 300 km, with a higher degree of ionization and a center within the zone of the Pyramid was discovered with a significant degree of authenticity.

edit on 27-1-2012 by stumch because: Image embed issue

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyMuerte
I wont believe it until there are military personal and Men in Black suits roaming about. There is absolutely zero possibility of this visible (or invisible) energy beam would be doing this without a massive Government takeover of the site.

What some people will believe is simply astounding.

I can only agree with your statement about the beliefs which some people have.

I can show you people who still believe the world is flat.

However, I would ask everyone to learn to trust first in their own senses and "atleast" challenge everything else.

This is the only way to find the truth.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by J2288

After reading your reply I could not help but wonder if there could be a means of knowing if the beam may have been present before the excavations began.

If not, it may have been triggered by these excavations; which would send a signal to indicate to others that someone here had become intelligent enough for those who placed it to return.

This, of course, may be even more far fetched than any other speculation about the pyramids themselves.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I would really like to know what kind of energy beam detector they use and a definition of the term "energy beam" as it is used here.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Looks to me like cgi.

probably just an artists impression of what it looks like, kind like how NASA does that with planets and stars

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This is super interesting to me, and seeing the energy beam image has reminded me of some of the anomalous nasa images that show those odd "lines" in some of the images that appear to be coming up through the atmosphere.... I really wonder if there might be a connection?

Definitely will be looking forward to more about this.

ps: It doesn't matter too much that the energy beam images is fake or not. If the energy has actually been discovered to be there, is enough..
edit on 27-1-2012 by alienreality because: eta

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join