It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth is Viral - FEMA Camps

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
the nice thing about Grayling this time of the year you can snowmobile all thru it and have a look.It's a training camp a BIG training camp not a FEMA camp.Don't mis the guard towers because yes they have them around the holding pens that are only 10 feet from the woods. They do bombing runs and live fire with tanks and all kinds of other fun things lots of deer to hunt too. but sorry no FEMA camp. but while he's in Michigan he should check out the one in Bay City and the one in Berrien county about 5 blocks away from where I'm at. We call then JAILS!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 1825114

Looks like i will be busy today squashing misinformation.

Before making such gradiose and obscene statements that the Superdome was a FEMA camp, do a little research.

People gathered at the Superdome because in previous emergencies that is where they were told to go.The city decided after Ivan to no longer use the superdome because the evacuees trashed the place. Sound familiar?

Considering that everyone is supposed to be evacuated, there was no FEMA location since there shouldn't of been anyone there.

People complain that the Federal government has so much power yet cases like these, the people on this site willingly hand it over.

Emergency response is up to the state and locals,FEMA is just support and money. The state, local, and the redcross set up shelters.

the Federal Government is NOT allowed to step onto the state until the Governor declares an emergency.

that being said.

If the state does declare a mandatory evacuation, and you don't leave, the state is not responsible for you. The people who stayed could of been SOOL, but people came for them anyways.

Here is another tidbit that common sense should be used and isn't.

Why do sport complexes make lousy shelters?

they are too big for one. And most are PRIVATELY owned. If an owner willingly volunteers,great. don't see that happening much after Katrina.

Shelters take place on public grounds, like the national Guard..

Forgive my super crappy keyboard.
edit on 27-1-2012 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I love the statement, this isn't the America I grew up in.
This IS the America you grew up in.

Guess what, the Redress project is STILL going. The Feds are still reimbursing Japanese or their children for the Japanese internment.They are looking for the stragglers now.

This project has been going on for 25 years now to the tune of over a billion dollars

The DOJ and the military did the internment, the DOJ did the reimbursement.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

Emergency response is up to the state and locals,FEMA is just support and money. The state, local, and the redcross set up shelters.

Saying that fema is "just support and money" is pretty misleading when you look at how the federal government has actually been handling disasters this past decade; turning away efforts by anyone but their own and insisting that they're in control.

Originally posted by nixie_noxthe Federal Government is NOT allowed to step onto the state until the Governor declares an emergency.

The federal government does stuff it's not [supposed to be] allowed to do on a daily basis.

And what about the "Council Of Governors" ? In case of a national emergency, the US is split into ten regions, under ten governors. Not 50 states under fifty governors, 10, under fema.

Shelters take place on public grounds, like the national Guard..

I'm not sure what you mean by this, but in the thread I linked, I give a ton of google map coordinates for sports facilities attached to national guard outfits/next to prisons/along railroads and rivers...

People who were in the superdome said they weren't allowed to leave. Whether fema had anything to do with getting them there or not, they absolutely had a hand in making circumstances way worse as far as blocking supplies, cutting communications, and other heavy-handed federal-takeover BS, and if you disagree with that then you're the one that needs to 'do a little research.'
edit on 27-1-2012 by 1825114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Hi everyone. I know the interview with the guardsman was hardly conclusive evidence of anything sinister afoot, but I'm just beginning the investigation. If there is something to this story I'll do my best to find out what it is. If there's nothing to it, I'll report that as well. I chose Camp Grayling simply because of it's proximity to where I live; there are other facilities I'm going to look at as well.

Unfortunately, you'll have to wait a short period of time for the next episode. My 24-year-old daughter had a seizure and heart attack on Sunday and died on Monday. I've come back to South Carolina to claim her remains and make arrangements for her memorial. I had expected to spend this week inside Camp Grayling, but I had to spend it laying my little girl to rest. I hope you understand.

I sure could use your prayers about now.

What does a person say to this ? I feel you Bob ! Prayers

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Oh Bobby, I am so sorry. There aren't any words I can give you for comfort. I have a 20 yr old daughter and I cannot begin to imagine having to let go of her.

Just know I will lift your name in prayer, and ask for comfort while times are so difficult for you.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Just as I was about to post about how much I enjoyed your video.. (I usually never watch them) I came upon your news of your daughter.

I am sorry.
I'm sending up a prayer for you and yours, right now.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I'm truly sorry to read about your loss, Oldcorp. 

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Semper Fi

seabag

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I love the statement, this isn't the America I grew up in.
This IS the America you grew up in.

I guess *they* have been moving us along, inch by inch in this direction.

I do thank God that I grew up in a different time, and lived long enough to remember what my country was like before 9/11 happened, and the threat of losing my freedom became more worrisome and pronounced.

I'm glad to remember my childhood as being computer free, text free, cell phone free, etc. and no memory of an American being treated like a criminal at the airport or bus station. The list goes on but... ya'll catch my drift.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I was also going to respond to your video as well and came across the news, I am so sorry for your loss, you are in my prayers and God Bless you Sir and your family.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I've really enjoyed all your past episodes, particularly your coverage of events in Libya.
When you said you were taking on FEMA camps I was truly excited to see what you might come up with.
Frankly, an interview with a national guardsman just doesn't quite do it for me and I found myself wanting a bit more evidence one way or that other.
Myself I believe that every former military base is a potential and probable location for such an installation. Those who doubt their existence should just look up the stories about Haliburton getting a $380 million contract to build exactly that.
Why pass laws like the NDAA unless there is a perceived need for the massive detention of civilians in the future?

I'm really hoping your next episode of TIV will have some good evidence but don't get yourself arrested trying to find out.

ETA - that feeling in the pit of your stomach was Taco Bell talking.

edit on 26-1-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comments

I agree Ask, about "talking to a National Guardsman".

I myself was there for my 2 week summer obligation in the National Guard and have friends who go there currently or Camp McCoy in Wisconsin for thir summer camp.

I'll see if I can get some pictures from them when I get a chance.

Bobby should be able to get pictures of this "supposd FEMA" site as it is open to the public for recreational use right now.

I didn't watch the video OP as I just woke up a skipped right over it. Will watch it and comment again afterwards.
edit on 27-1-2012 by freedom12 because: Didn't watch OP's vid yet.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Sorry for your loss Bob, my thoughts are with you and your family.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Okay, watched the video and read through the thread. First off, sorry for your loss.

I also phoned my friend who was there this past summer for 2 weeks and he did say there is NO FEMA camp there. There is also multiple videos available on the web of Camp Grayling for those that wish to take the time to look.

It had been a few years since I was there and as our Top's driver that summer(first sergeant), we drove all over the base for different reasons. So this ATSer can say, I saw no evidence of a FEMA camp at the base.

I hope you do go back there OP and take vid/pics. You will see there is no FEMA camp there. If you're looking for a place to knock a couple cold ones back, there's an old club right by the lake that's pretty cool. I'm sure if you went there, had a few with the local's/troops, their tongues will loosen and you could get all the info you want.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
everyone talks about the indefinite detention and fema camps..what they dont talk about is how to AVOID indefinite detention and fema camps...its simple...dont react. if you dont go into the streets and protest you dont have a problem for the most part. if martial law does come...and it will...then remain peaceful. the only way to end tyranny is through non compliance which Gandhi proved well. ultimately when the people decide theyve had enough then it will be time to march on washington and evict everyone. but even that can be done without violence and determination.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
So, Deus Ex: Human Revolution got it right?

Well, time to find a new island.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Bob, I cannot tell you how sorry I am for your loss. Your show is amazing and incredibly informative and we appreciate your efforts more than you probably know. This loss will probably affect a few people on here as we felt closer to you than other members of the site because of your show.

Stay strong my friend. My prayers are with you and your family.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Very sorry to hear about your loss Bob.

Hang in there, from the responses you obviously have a good support system right here on ATS, don't hesitate to use it. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that I would help if able.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Oh well, if FEMA still has limited funding like they last did when we had a crisis, probably not to much to worry about.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Nobody will take you away by force! FEMA camps wont be used for the detainment purposes! People will not be brought there by force, because they will already stay on queues to be let in. The scenario is easy: make people fear of something BIG very BIG.... and then they will be flocked to their so hated police state to get "protected". Once all of them are inside then the show will begin.

Remember... people were crying out loud against microchip transplants but it will be the same. People will be even paying money to implant them in their bodies.

Nothing in this system is implemented by force.... for any new implementation all you need to do is to induce the masses into believing the OTHERWISE! That works in business... that works in politics and that will work in any other plans about the future. You cant stop it.

The movie TRON Legacy is a very good allegory of that situtaion. You just build up the environment and the masses will flock to it like they appear out of nowhere.... than you program them into what you want to make out of them.

Dont be afraid of those news.... they are intended to make your move in the way it is desired! Just stay away from the masses and dont follow their instincts - follow yours. If they go left you go right.. thats it. Life indeed is easy but only for the self responsible ones. The rest will face the bill of their irresponsibility. That will be the way to keep them by thousands in a cage with 2 guards and 40 pieces of ammunition. There wont be any resistance like in the old days of Nazi camps.

Look at the root meaning of the word "responsibility"! It means the one who is able to response to any threat for his existence. Irresponsible - the one who is UNable to response to any threat for his existence.

All the OWS and the rest are indeed irresponsible, because they are asking the FATHER to change the music... they are not trying to change anything. They want AGAIN from their masters to change his behavior and make them HAPPY..... Does not work that way. Those on the streets protesting against their masters are imbeciles, dont follow them or their opinions. There is nobody that will do SOMETHING to change - none! It will be done in the way it is Programmed.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Best laugh I have had in weeks. Deja vu all over again. Just ANOTHER rehash of old Rex84. In my travels since Rex84 I have visited 11 'camps', mostly old military sites for training or missile bases, 50+ years since used with the barracks trashed, I suspect by deer hunters. AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join