It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth is Viral - FEMA Camps

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by darkl0rd

am I the only one to read your post and find you writing nothing will happen, then find you to write about something happening, how to act or react, to be responsible , go left, go right...heck now I am all turned around...."RECALCULATING".....just my take...see ya, wouldn't want to be ##

but maybe its all a misunderstanding on my part !!!
edit on 27-1-2012 by rebellender because: changed a word

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Yes, you have completely misunderstood. What will happen, will happen to those irresponsible and ignorant ones. They wont be in the know of what is going on. Things wont happen in the way you read here or there but they will happen in a different way, which will produce the same result by being "unexpected".

Fema camps are reality, no doubt but you will not brought there by force which the internet conspiracy community most fears. You will be induced to go in there, thus you will "want" to go in there. That will be the moment for you to decide to go with the FLOW or the opposite direction!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by darkl0rd

Kinda like my post at the top of pg 2?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
this maps post some of them

FEMACAMPS

Source

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I have a question? who is gonna run these camps and with what resources? Soldiers returning from war? I was one...Blackwater guys? I know one of those guys too....They are just people like you and me...still not buying the whole "EVIL EMPIRE" thing

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I beleive that Amarica is going to suffer a natrual disaster the likes that has never been seen in US history.
There is long list of culprits and some wildish theories out there. With all the theories out there i lean towards something along the lines of the Super Volcano Theory.

Around 74,000 years ago, a super volcano eruption lead the earth into a volcanic winter which killed two thirds of the plants in the northern hemisphere, made thousands of species go extinct and reduced the human race to about 10,000. Changes in the earth in 2012 could irritate the already overdue to erupt Yellowstone super volcano, causing similar catastrophic events as the past.

Many remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances leads me to the likely hood of this event.
More and more countrys as of this date has built Seed bank bunker facilities and many similar ark like projects. I and many more find the idea of a jail like state that would be close to the jewish concentration camps wildly illogical. These FEMA camps to be solely used for world domnation through herding and execution to those who do not comply is a lot further fetched. People need to realize that it is more likely that TPTB are constructing these FEMA camps because they are aware of a natrual disaster which is well over due and is in the end inevitable.

I am not trying to fear monger but rather trying to direct people away from theories of a hidden secret few and there plane of mass muder in the hopes of domanation.
I do not claim to know alot about this subject so hope to learn more

indisputable

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by werk71
this maps post some of them

FEMACAMPS

Source

My god the usa is just covered in fema camps. You americans really need to overthrow the dictatorship you have now.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yea, right.. sure the U.S. is "covered" in FEMA camps.

I've yet to see a decent video of these supposed camps. The two times I've seen a member of ATS go and check them out, they had no success. One such site simply didn't exist. The member was "disappointed" the rumors were false. Another went to a fenced off supposed FEMA camp, and it turned out to be a dump, that only had fencing around a couple sides of the place. Two attempts, to failures. You'd think with all these ATS members, someone could easily go to one of these sites and collect a fair bit of proof. Yet.. nothing is filmed, photographed, or found.

I have no doubts there are sites for emergencies lined up by FEMA. After the fiasco of Katrina, they NEED to create such havens for people during a disaster. It's ironic, because everyone (especially at sites like this), lambasted FEMA for their lack of preparedness in light of such a disaster, and so they attempt to create contingency plans, and the people (and probably many of the same people), call them out for being an evil agency to imprison the U.S. population.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

This isn't a reply specifically to you, but rather your point which many share:

I understand the concerns about the camps. Buy in reality; this has been going on “noticeably” since the Katrina fiasco, and much longer than that.
Let’s say for argument sake that they are going to go through with an apparent plan and start locking citizens up in these places, which in fact would be low security facilities by their very nature (camps). One would assume it would be people with opinions at the very least that differ from just being an obedient sheep, and following instructions. Needless to say, gangs, militias’ and lone wolf’s would probably be good candidates as well. Now you’ve confirmed and validated what a lot of people have been warning others about; so now what. Besides sending big ‘ol red flags across the globe, and gearing places like Russia, China and some middle east countries as to what the agenda is truly about, you’ve also gathered what they think are potential threats all in one place to organize and challenged them to make a final stand with a few to monitor and again I ask the question: so now what?? People who question the motives of the system will really gain momentum and more than likely more support. The cost alone would tax the already struggling few who are trying and in vain to simply make ends meet. More foreclosures, less food and less freedoms is already disgruntling many folks and making them less supportive of the system, and you can’t lock ‘em all up because then you have no one to actually rule over, so again, what would be the point???
Worse case scenario; you have the world in so called prison and at your mercy, so what do you actually have control over, and who besides the dedicated robots in uniform patrolling the globe that would only be protecting empty lands with no assets other than bragging rights to be able to claim it’s all yours seems to be an empty claim at best. No true loyal subjects but a few who you know are only saying such things to tell one what he wants to hear is very shallow, and world history shows time and time again that no one power or military can or does remain in dominance for any length of time. It’s just not how the world is set up or functions. There is always someone who wants to be the one, and it always eventually comes to pass; without exception. It’s just the way it works.

Just one man’s thoughts, based on the truth of history.

In simpler terms; if you capture and force everyone you know and tell them your way of thinking is the way it has to be, and they will not comply, then what do you do?? Eliminate those till you get empty compliance, knowing you won’t be able to trust the rest. That’s hardly a victory, and your ego knows it.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
What on earth would such camps be FOR?

Speaking of "viral", a "word" came to me recently (don't ask me how) that "they" have "tabled" the idea (if you can call it that) of releasing a global ebola viral pandemic, and I'm only sharing that here to ensure that the "word" has gone far and wide. What a disgrace, that such things are even considered.

Did you know that in third world countries, it has been proven that economic development and increased prosperity automatically leads to a lowering of the birth rate? So there again, there's no need to add to the vaccination programs, forced sterilization.

I wish the so-called "elite" of this world would realize that there's still time to save their souls.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I wish I could give you a 100 stars.

Great reporting job.

Inch by inch, my friend, people like you will awaken the masses.

Please keep up the good work.

How can this video go viral?
edit on 27-1-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I can hear you snoring from here.

Rumors, my friend, often persist--because they're true.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
According to the FEMA map, I live right next door (and I mean right next door) to a FEMA camp.

I know this area very well.

It used to be an old air base. It's fenced in now with barbed wire and is a huge area.......

What can I do to get a better look? What kind of evidence would convince people?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
To me these stories about FEMA camps are all just paranoid speculation. I have yet to see conclusive evidence that would support that these camps exist or the labeled areas are actually camps.

The interview was one that I will take very lightly. As I said before, it's pure speculation. There is no absolute truth behind this at all. And for those who would have called the dome in NO a prison, you're about as far from wrong and sound like a morons.

This video had nothing conclusive at all. And I would rather not live my life in paranoia but rather keep my eyes open so I notice something off instead of expecting something off and being blindsided.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

An old air base that's fenced in with barb wire, you say? Oh that just screams FEMA camp, doesn't it?

No, no it doesn't. You know what it's telling me? That it's an old air base. You want to convince me? Get inside and take pictures of cells or a warehouse full of bunks.

Just because a military installation is fenced in and has barb-wire, like every military base anywhere, doesn't mean it's a FEMA camp.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

Putting on my detective hat - would it not depend on the TYPE of barbed wire..? There is a certain type which is placed on fences of prisons intended to keep people from climbing over, and then there's the kind used to corral livestock, big difference.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Please let me know when one person "US Citizen" is arrested and placed in a FEMA camp without due process...if this is true then it is time for a revolution, but until it happens its all speculation.

Sniper

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

No. Not really. Show me the pictures of the barb-wire around a supposed FEMA camp and a picture of barb-wire around a military base. If you can provide that and make a compelling case about the differences in barb-wire being relevant to the theory, I'll eat my hat.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
And in response to that map of supposed FEMA camps. I can tell you about one point of interest.

There's an old WWII POW camp in Princeton, TX. It's is in no way, shape, or form a FEMA camp. Trust me on this. I've been going there for years. Used to camp there. I've been all over that area and there is nothing even remotely resembling big steel fences with barb-wire. The closest thing they have to fencing is old wooden fences.

Sure, it's just one area, but I'm pretty sure the only reason this was pointed out was because it's an old WWII POW camp. It was put under the microscope because of name and not because of evidence. Just like I'm sure a good many others are as well.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Oh I am crying for you, I really understand the pain you are feeling right now and tho words fail at a time like this, you are in my heart and prayers today. God rest her sweet soul, her light will live on in eternity and she will not only be with you in spirit when you need her most, but will be there again in your future as the spirit lives eternal and our bond of love never goes away.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join