It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth is Viral - FEMA Camps

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The NDAA authorizes the "legal" indefinite detention of American citizens without a charge, trial, or verdict, the homeland of the United States of America has been declared a battlefield in the Global War On Terror, and the Department of Homeland Security has issued guidelines that can be interpreted so broadly as to make anyone a "terrorist"; that, in addition to their new program of monitoring journalists and collecting their personal information. Where do they intend to put all of these new "subversives"? This week Bobby begins an investigation into FEMA Camps, actually visiting Camp Grayling in Michigan and speaking with a National Guardsman who was stationed there who says he has first hand knowledge of DoD "contractors" building "mock" villiages and internment camps that are used for "training purposes."

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
One minute in so far... You should've turned off the mobile/cell.

edit on 26-1-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

It's great to see Bobby out and about and in action again.

I'll be interested in reading everybody's thoughts on this topic.

Thanks for the headsup.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Here we go people a preview of everyone's future home.

FEMA Camps!...because when TSHTF everybody has got to go!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Interesting stuff, fair play to you Bob, for making such an effort. Can't wait for next weeks episode. Nice cliff hanger ending.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Should prove to be an INTERESTING thread!

What I'd love to know is whether these FEMA style camps are being built outside of the USA, in other western countries such as the UK, Australia and NZ...anyone seeing evidence of this?

I know that we have the detention camps in OZ for the boat people, but those Aborigines just gave Julia Gillard & Tony Abbott a real fright, so might be reason to begin rounding up those trouble-makers, and continue from there...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
need to get on with the next episode

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The sports facilities are the detention/relocation camps...

Documented and listed in that thread as having happened in america, france, germany, austria, chile, bosnia/herzegovinia, cuba, japan, mexico, and right now in libya and syria, etc...

"FEMA camps" are kind of a red herring. People act like they don't exist and are a crazy concept because they can't see a big fenced lot with a fema sign over it, but we've seen fema turn the superdome into a prison camp during hurricane katrina, and there are many many examples of them using stadiums and other sports facilities in recent years for emergency relocations and drills (and usually messing a lot of stuff up in the process), so there's absolutely no reason not to look at them as potential detention facilities/collecting points...

because that's exactly what they've been used for in the past.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
"I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach, I feel like I'm gonna throw up"

This is called instinct.
Could mean your on the right track, or something is about to happen, There's also the possibility that you are aware of how dangerous and serious this is.

But at least your aware of it, so that good.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJockey1
Should prove to be an INTERESTING thread!

What I'd love to know is whether these FEMA style camps are being built outside of the USA, in other western countries such as the UK, Australia and NZ...anyone seeing evidence of this?

I know that we have the detention camps in OZ for the boat people, but those Aborigines just gave Julia Gillard & Tony Abbott a real fright, so might be reason to begin rounding up those trouble-makers, and continue from there...

Australia

Copy/paste these coordinates into maps.google.com... to check it out for yourself -28.071185,153.37841

New Zealand

maps.google.com... -41.142952,175.047913
Trentham Military Camp and Rimutaka Prison on one side, big fenced racecourse out front, bordered by railroad.

People will say it's a stretch to call those prison camps, but it's EXACTLY the type of thing WE used in ww2 to house japanese and others, and countless other prison camps around the world throughout history, and it's EXACTLY the type of infrastructure needed for such a thing.

Quote from a japanese man held in camps in america during ww2

"They didn't have the facilities to house 120,000 persons, so they took over racetracks, fairgrounds, places like that..."

Why do you think they used racetracks, fairgrounds, and parks, and what are their equivalent today? How do their requirements back then compare to modern BS security/logistics requests and creepy laws?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by reassor

I'm sure they didn't intend to irritate or wake you from your slumber. I just click delete when I receive one I'm not interested in.

Maybe you can ask ATS for a refund?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hey,

This is great, and Bob thanks for the investigation!
I will be passing this video on to quite a few interested folks!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Nice Teaser! It will be interesting to see what he comes up with.
The first minute sounded like he was playing the old 45/78's.

Gotta fix the needle on that turntable.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Thanks again sir.

Look forward to next week for sure, above all be careful, Mich is huge.

BTW did you inform the guy of ATS and any chance he will be a new member, he was aware more than a lot of people already.
Till next week.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Nice cliff hanger ending.

I'll say.

"I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach, I feel like I am going to throw up"
To hear Bob Powell say that!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I've really enjoyed all your past episodes, particularly your coverage of events in Libya.
When you said you were taking on FEMA camps I was truly excited to see what you might come up with.
Frankly, an interview with a national guardsman just doesn't quite do it for me and I found myself wanting a bit more evidence one way or that other.
Myself I believe that every former military base is a potential and probable location for such an installation. Those who doubt their existence should just look up the stories about Haliburton getting a $380 million contract to build exactly that.
Why pass laws like the NDAA unless there is a perceived need for the massive detention of civilians in the future?

I'm really hoping your next episode of TIV will have some good evidence but don't get yourself arrested trying to find out.

ETA - that feeling in the pit of your stomach was Taco Bell talking.

edit on 26-1-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comments

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Where is the thumbs down button?
Sorry all I saw was heresay and gossip.
This video reminded me of one of those bigfoot shows on the sci fi channel.
I will need more than a military base and barbed wire before I believe in bigfoot....err fema camps.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
You did some good work. With one video out, it won't be a secret if you disappear. It's either your destiny or it's not. Either way, you've got my prayers.

Revelation 13

"If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity he will go. If anyone is to be killed with the sword, with the sword he will be killed. This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints."

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Where is the thumbs down button?
Sorry all I saw was heresay and gossip.
This video reminded me of one of those bigfoot shows on the sci fi channel.

There are "supposed" FEMA camps everwhere across the US , there will be 1 near you.

When can we expect your Video sir.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join