It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Seeing Eye and Pyramid symbols spotted in Battlefield 3!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

the all seeing eye is the... all seeing eye... Why would an eye be located in every game in random places? It's like a signature.. It's basically showing you they are there

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Eye on top or bottom, the symbol is still there! How does an Eye and Pyramid not relate to what I am talking about? Are you a chronic debunker, or dis info agent? Save your fingers from carpal tunnel syndrome, and go read other threads that you are not cynical about!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

But why be so secretive, why not just have it at the very start of the games or movies or TV shows, and just scream it at us "HEY, WE ARE THE FREEMASONS AND WE MADE THIS, BOW DOWN!"

I have played this game since the first day release, and only noticed it last week. It wasn't til yesterday that I noticed it again, and decided to make this thread. They wouldn't need to be so secretive, unless they had something to hide.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

The only thing they wish to convey is how much more they know than you. It's just their way of rubbing their self-proclaimed omniscience in our faces. Don't read into it too much, it's just proof of who really runs the show and how petty and insecure they are.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Yep.Battlefield 3 was one of the games 'they' wanted to release because of its realistic features.It seems that they all want us to be soldiers.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Whenever people paint rooms, a lot of them will put their signature on the wall and then paint over it. Just for the sake of knowing their name will always be there until the wall is destroyed. Personally I believe its like that, they really don't want to draw too much attention to themselves, or maybe the eye has a certain reason behind it. Maybe its a focal point, just like when music artists have posters you notice they always have one eye showing. Well having the one eye showing is a great focal point. As soon as you look in the direction of the poster your attention is immediately caught to that eye.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAPurMAMA
reply to post by TheyWontBelieveU

What does being a Freemason, being the biggest selling game ever, and pyramid and all seeing eye have to do with each other? Why do these Freemason obsess over Egyptian symbols? Why show them everywhere? Are they aggressively showing some sort of dominance?

The police in Saudi Arabia also have an eye symbol on their clothing. Which is strange because many stores cover up the eyes on books, pictures etc. Because some Muslims don't think drawing of eyes are very Islamic.
Yet the police walk around in the streets and mosques with an eye on their clothes lol.

link   
List of games I have seen the all seeing eye in:

FEAR 1, 2, and 3(Alot of crazy symbolism in these games, but it does fit the story)

Deus Ex(For the PS2)(The game had the illumanati in it so here it fits)

Oblivion(No reason for it here)

Fallout(Washington DC thats all i'll say)

Fallout New Vegas(It's vegas baby! Would you expect anything less?)

Half life 2(Sort of fits here)

Portal 1 & 2(Screw the symbolism I want my CAKE!)

Little big planet(This would warrent a WTF!)

Could go on but those are the few that stand out.

To the trained eye it's easy to spot in most games. Others it's less obvious. Some games it fits the theme or story others like battlefield for example it doesen't make alot of sense why it's there. Alot of the time the crap scrawled on the wall next to the all seeing eye is more disturbing than the eye it self. Read the stuff on the walls in Left 4 Dead or Half Life for a good example of this.

Will be checking this out when I get home... LoL was planing on playing battlefeild anyway.

link   

nah im just poking fun at the fact that the game desingers, frequenent internet users, will have put in such art for provocative reasons as to spark such debates among the nerds.

Yes its there, yes i see the symbolisum, but no i do not think that such huge conspiricys extend to software houses and game developers.

Im sorry for not just saying that with the first post, i was trying to take a light jab at the tin foil hat warers and i appologise for that.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheyWontBelieveU
I haven't played Battlefield 3, but have a few days worth of play time on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. I will add there's some illuminati symbolisim, but I'm not sure if it's anything but some free masons paying their respects by adding symbolisim into their game. I mean come on, Modern Warfare 3 has outsold every other video game known to mankind, to become the highest revenue yielding game ever!

Yup and I bet the crappy COD game activision comes out with this year will break those records... Seriously don't see what everyone see's in COD. It's like a dumbed down version of Battlefeild where the laws of physics don't apply. Just my humble opinion.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Are you serious, this is a freemason game? Is it just viral marketing for the conspiracy nuts? Dang, this is my favorite game out right now!
Oh well, just got Close Quarters DLC....now I got to look out for more subliminal messages in the new maps!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join