It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Seeing Eye and Pyramid symbols spotted in Battlefield 3!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Good day to all.

As the title states, this is a post about the 'All Seeing Eye' being spotted on Battlefield 3. I was playing some Squad Death Match yesterday, and noticed this plastered on the wall of the Grand Bazaar map. I did a quick search online and found out that on the cover of the game, there is a pyramid and eye shape on the front of the soldiers helmet.

As we all know the symbolism of this is everywhere! But why? On Call of Duty games, and this game, supposed competitors, but with some sort of Illuminati or New World Order connection. We see this symbolism on movies, video games, music videos and album covers, in corporate logos and many, many other different circumstances. So much so, that it can be seen as hidden in plain sight! But why? Is it some kind of hypnotizing effect 'they' are trying to convey? If you see that symbol everywhere, will you unwittingly make some sort of connection between power and said symbols? Is it really some sort of Devil worshipping tool? I am at my wit's end trying to figure out what the hell is going on! What's the point, what is the end game?
(extremely poor pun intended)

So, I have read many threads and theories surrounding this symbolism, and I doubt we will find out the meaning behind this, until it's too late or irrelevent......but never the less, let us speculate!

edit on (26/1/12) by SLAPurMAMA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

I love all the Battlefield games! Say it aint so! Also, your image links are no bueno. Just upload the images into your ATS folder, its sooo easy, and then you'll be able to see them in your posts.
edit on 26-1-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

try again buddy!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Pictures aren't working. I think I've seen the one on the Bazaar level. I was running around when I suddenly thought I saw the Eye on the wall. I can't remember I've looked closely, but don't actually remember if it was one or not.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonko

I switched out the pics, just click on the link now, it should work, does for me!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Haites

get over it? what is there to get over exactly?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Nah, still not working. All I see is this, [img] (green vertical bar) [img]
edit on 26-1-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Dude...its a star, but the poster is ripped

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

Exactly man, what is the meaning of this ever present symbol? I heard of the Egyptian connection, but what does Egypt, Pyramids and the All Seeing Eye of God or Devil have to do with our present day society? Just a curious thing to always have in front of us all the damn time!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
if you click the green bars the pictures will show up

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

If you can see the first picture, you will see two posters, and they both have a pyramid, sure one poster is a little ripped, but the poster on the far left is not ripped where the pyramid is!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Look again, I believe I fixed it!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSinFull
if you click the green bars the pictures will show up

I have never seen that before. I see the pix are up now.

Yeah that definitely looks like the all seeing eye.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
what map is this on? Is it an expansion pack or the ones that come with the game?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

The Grand Bazaar map. It is included on the game, no DLC required!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Honestly just about every video game that rocks has those eye's in it lol. Skyrim, CODMW3, and Battlefield are the recent ones.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
the eye is meant to be ontop of the pyramid

picture must be unrelated.

edit on 26-1-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I haven't played Battlefield 3, but have a few days worth of play time on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. I will add there's some illuminati symbolisim, but I'm not sure if it's anything but some free masons paying their respects by adding symbolisim into their game. I mean come on, Modern Warfare 3 has outsold every other video game known to mankind, to become the highest revenue yielding game ever!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheyWontBelieveU

What does being a Freemason, being the biggest selling game ever, and pyramid and all seeing eye have to do with each other? Why do these Freemason obsess over Egyptian symbols? Why show them everywhere? Are they aggressively showing some sort of dominance?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join