It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and The Sky Sounds.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaximinusThrax

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by MaximinusThrax
reply to post by smithjustinb

no proof,
but surely some kind of explanation can help, have you a thread on your experience?
or even some expert or psychics explanation or statement similar to your dimensional theory to back it up.
sounds really interesting
edit on 26-1-2012 by MaximinusThrax because: (no reason given)

Si
www.abovetopsecret.com...

great and interesting story.

Trust me. It's more than just a story. It's a reminder that our petty human squabbles are arbitrary in the grand scheme of things. But its also a reminder of how massively awesome and miraculous the universe is.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Beautiful post smithjustinb - your premise resonates with me more than anything else I've read in a long time. And to the doubters - I don't blame you - if I hadn't seen and heard with my own eyes and ears I'd probably be a doubter too. As for scientific proof - please investigate string theory - the most commonly accepted scientific theory about the nature of our multidimensional universe. It posits that there are at least 9 to11 dimensions. Imagine the layers of an onion - neatly layered one on top of another.

The boundaries between the dimensions are now thinning - allowing those who will notice to see "things" that the rational mind quickly tells us are not there - yet THEY ARE THERE. I have personally experienced the presence of beings described in the opening post. I watched as they came in and out of my room - one approached me and touched me on the shoulder - I felt the weight of his hand on my shoulder. In my mind I heard: "everything will be all right". Then I screamed bloody murder. I think half the neighborhood heard me. (BTW I do not drink or take ANY kind of drug - not even an aspirin).

As to the sounds being heard all over the world - I'm not a Bible thumper - but I am reminded of the verse "in the beginning was the word" - SOUND. Sound preceeds manifestation. Isn't it possible that as the dimensions unveil themselves to us that sound would preceed the event itself??

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by galacticgirl

Some wild conjecture here. String theory does indeed require multi dimensional math.

26 spacetime dimensions for the bosonic string.
11 dimensions for M-theory.
10 for Superstring theory.

Here's the thing. These extra dimensions make the math work, they cannot "reveal" themselves to you anymore than you can smell the color green.

Now if you told me it was linked to multiverse postulation, we would have something to discuss.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noncompatible

Some wild conjecture here. String theory does indeed require multi dimensional math.

Here's the thing. These extra dimensions make the math work, they cannot "reveal" themselves to you anymore than you can smell the color green.

Now if you told me it was linked to multiverse postulation, we would have something to discuss.

Two questions. If what was linked to multiverse postulation? And. What is multiverse postulation?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
We've been hearing noises at night for a few weeks now and I told my son it was probably Ft. Lewis Artillary doing night exercises. But yesterday I was talking to another friend of mine who works on Ft. Lewis and he said their hasn't been any night exercises in the past month or so and the main unit was down in Yakima for the past two weeks.

he's going to look into it more tomake sure he wasn't mistaken.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by Noncompatible

Two questions. If what was linked to multiverse postulation? And. What is multiverse postulation?

Noun 1. postulation - (logic) a declaration of something self-evident; something that can be assumed as the basis for argument.

Using the self same math will lead you to the many universe (multiverse) conclusion. A transit between which would be more likely (though still, I think highly improbable) than dimensions beyond the ones you exist in wearing thin.

Both may be "bad" science, but multiversal shifting is as least only an extrapolation of good math.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
hey guys,
i heard these sounds from the sky 2 times in 2011...that was strange, unexplainable..later on when everybody from different parts of the world started putting videos on youtube about it I realized that that sounds were really SOMETHING..and all the videos include the same same same sounds!!!Most of the people dont beleive, untill they dont hear themselves.
Theres one more conclusion..as earth is rotating,, it creates certain sounds but we dont hear it..since that sound is above threshold..but as we know after sumatian and japanaese earthquakes earth is rotating a bit faster and may be due to friction or something that sounds has become close to the threshold...
What do you think?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Strange sounds are not new. There has been talk about strange sounds for decades. This is just the latest incarnation of this fad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join