It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and The Sky Sounds.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
We live in a multi-realm universe where beings exist in other dimensions, "densities", and/or vibrations. What that means and implies is often too much for people to handle or accept. Nevertheless, there is more than meets the eye in creation.

I saw a being one time that looked like an alien in appearance but pretty much defies explanation in its nature. If I could describe the nature of this being and define what its realm was like, I would say that it lives in a realm where the moment to moment of time is either compressed or expanded. I draw this conclusion on the fact that this entity didn't move from point A to point B to point C like we do, it went from point A to point C to point E. I believe 2012 might literally be the end of time AS WE KNOW IT and that we are coming up on a border between two realms of different spacetime densities.

The sound you hear is the oscillation of spacetime itself becoming more noticeable as we approach this border.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Wow people beat these fads to death!

Can't wait til we get over this sounds fad.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
Wow people beat these fads to death!

Can't wait til we get over this sounds fad.

It may be a fad, but it's different than the other ones. You can't disprove this one until 2013 arrives. There is no evidence against this.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
We live in a multi-realm universe where beings exist in other dimensions.....

I saw a being one time that looked like an alien in appearance but pretty much defies explanation.....

I believe 2012 might literally be the end of time AS WE KNOW IT and that we are coming up on a border between two realms of different spacetime densities.......

The sound you hear is the oscillation of spacetime itself becoming more noticeable as we approach this border.......

i like the interest in this subject but those 4 statements require some proof or sanction for me to believe.
i also think it would help others understand too.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hmm I can't wait for 2013, I wish it were here now! And my Private health insurance doesn't cover self appointed comas for 11 months

However I have heard m own interpretation of these sounds and find this whole thing fascinating.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaximinusThrax

We live in a multi-realm universe where beings exist in other dimensions.....

I saw a being one time that looked like an alien in appearance but pretty much defies explanation.....

I believe 2012 might literally be the end of time AS WE KNOW IT and that we are coming up on a border between two realms of different spacetime densities.......

The sound you hear is the oscillation of spacetime itself becoming more noticeable as we approach this border.......

i like the interest in this subject but those 4 statements require some proof or sanction for me to believe.
i also think it would help others understand too.

I don't have physical data for you. I have an eyewitness account of an typical alien-looking lifeform moving from point A to point C. You can draw your own conclusions from that, but I assure you, THAT actually happened and was NOT a hallucination.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

As of yet there is no evidence to connect these sounds to anything 2012 related. For one it appears that the majority of these claims are hoaxes. Second, similar sounds have been heard for years. Just pick up a book by Charles Fort. He makes multiple references to similar sounds.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
In searching other such “strange noises” on YouTube, I saw other “explanations” being offered, including of course the ever-culpable HAARP and other ionospheric heaters, to wild speculation that the noises are being hoaxed to sound like Gabriel’s trumpet (in one version of an email I received).

Now, before we all jump on the 2012 apocalypse bandwagon and start indulging fantasies of interferometry, beat frequencies, target region templates, or for that matter, magnetic field lines flux and oxygen atom harmonic resonances, cosmic dust, galactic centers, torsion twists, collapsing fields, and so on, let’s stop and take a breath. Could one perpetrate a hoax using all those things? Well, sure, I suppose, but why bother? Why go to all that trouble?

A good amplifier, synthesizer, some appropriate distortion and feedback loops, and a few teams carefully placed around the world to create the noises, would work just as well to perpetrate a hoax (though I will admit that the sound heard on the videos seems more “ambient” than that projected from a system of speakers, but without actually having heard it in person, it’s hard to say).

Are there people that dubious and debauched to plan something like that, just for kicks? or just to plant one more apocalypse theater meme? Well, sure. But even the perpetration of such a global hoax would require massive coordination, and I’m sorry, but I don’t think that’s in the cards either.

So the bottom line for me is, sometimes a strange noise is just a strange noise, and perhaps, just perhaps, with a little more data, careful observation, and thought, we may find this is the result something natural, though little known because it is so seldom experienced.

My money, for the moment, is on natural phenomena, seldom experienced before, that needs exploration and explanation. Perhaps that accumulation of data will reveal other possibilities, including technologies or even more elaborate scenarios. But until then, relax, and keep an open mind to all possibilities before indulging UFOs, HAARP, or apocalyptic hoax scenarios right off the bat.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
hmmm im not an expert but I remember watching a program that talked about dimensions and universes .... universes can collide to create new universes (in one particular theory) .... but the laws of physics are thought to be different in different dimensions so Im not sure how they could collide? ... but i think your idea sounds better if our universe is about collide with another universe .... but like i say ... this type of subject makes my brain ache!! ... but it fascinates me

Anyway, S&F for imagination and for making my brain ache .....

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

As of yet there is no evidence to connect these sounds to anything 2012 related. For one it appears that the majority of these claims are hoaxes. Second, similar sounds have been heard for years. Just pick up a book by Charles Fort. He makes multiple references to similar sounds.

The sound has probably always been happening. But as we approach 2012, the sound grows in intensity and frequency of occurrences. Don't forget this thread. If you start hearing about this sound more and more and more and you here it, and it hits mainstream media, then come back here and we'll talk about what I saw in my room that morning.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

no proof,
but surely some kind of explanation can help, have you a thread on your experience?
or even some expert or psychics explanation or statement similar to your dimensional theory to back it up.
sounds really interesting
edit on 26-1-2012 by MaximinusThrax because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheExopolitician
My money, for the moment, is on natural phenomena, seldom experienced before, that needs exploration and explanation. Perhaps that accumulation of data will reveal other possibilities, including technologies or even more elaborate scenarios. But until then, relax, and keep an open mind to all possibilities before indulging UFOs, HAARP, or apocalyptic hoax scenarios right off the bat.

I get what you're saying, but in my personal version of reality, aliens, extra dimensions, and other realms are just as natural as nuclear fusion. Being undiscovered and unproven doesn't make something unnatural or supernatural.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

no proof,
but surely some kind of explanation can help, have you a thread on your experience?
or even some expert or psychics explanation or statement similar to your dimensional theory to back it up.

Si
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

We live in a multi-realm universe where beings exist in other dimensions, "densities", and/or vibrations. What that means and implies is often too much for people to handle or accept. Nevertheless, there is more than meets the eye in creation.

I saw a being one time that looked like an alien in appearance but pretty much defies explanation in its nature. If I could describe the nature of this being and define what its realm was like, I would say that it lives in a realm where the moment to moment of time is either compressed or expanded. I draw this conclusion on the fact that this entity didn't move from point A to point B to point C like we do, it went from point A to point C to point E. I believe 2012 might literally be the end of time AS WE KNOW IT and that we are coming up on a border between two realms of different spacetime densities.

The sound you hear is the oscillation of spacetime itself becoming more noticeable as we approach this border.

Oh, and there are perhaps beings that want us to make this transition smoothly, and there are those, like the one I mentioned, that want to keep us here.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
interesting theory, I feel like I want to be behind the theory that says its the sound of earth's magnetic poles/field under tension before the flip..

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I for one also need physical evidence to put any faith in this conclusion that you've made. Maybe this should be moved to the gray area or something since it's dealing with personal accounts and things?

Also, I can't wait for this fad to be over. I loved this phenomenon before because it was something strange and unexplained, but now with all of the topics about it at least five or more a day I mean... Come on people, just please. This is ALMOST as bad as the Nibiru phase this board seemed to go through not long ago. (Not directly targeting you OP, just everyone in general)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

no proof,

Si
www.abovetopsecret.com...

great and interesting story.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Am I the only one who has never heard any of these sounds coming from the sky?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Shawny2222

Ive never heard them either ...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I have no idea what the sounds are, and I dont believe what the MSM and Government are telling us for one second.

I think the solar flares might have something to do with it, and also the OP's perspective is also another idea I would not be surprised at happening.

The next year ahead is going to be exciting and I am keeping an eye on ATS and MSM more than normal!

But if something did NOT happen by the end of 2012 I am going to be more gutted than relieved and I will probably delete my ATS account and burn my whole Sci Fi DVD collection...LOL

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join