It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Constant dreams of me flying?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
For several months i have been having dreams of me going outside and sort of flying around places and i could actually see my house from sky view and the entire neighborhood...anyone else have these kinds of dreams? it's freaking awesome until you wake up...

Also i have dreams which can sometimes predict future.

April 1st 2011, i had a dream where i was standing in my living room and everything was shaking like crazy...then on Easter day of that year...a strong earth quake occurred (i forget what mag it was but i believe around 5.5)

I get weird dreams which show me something that later becomes a reality (of course dreams are not accurate).

what do you make of this?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
When I was a kid I used to have those dreams. I believe it may be an OBE. Very interesting

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

I used to have lots of dreams about flying..... I found them both exhilarating and scary.... finally I learned to fly in my dreams without crashing..... and then those dreams stopped. And, I have dreamed the genders of each of my children and their children...... 100 percent correct...... enjoy your dreams !!!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
What do i make of it? IT'S A DREAM.

edit on 26/1/12 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Are you able to consciously decide where to fly to? If it's OOB, you could experiment with it.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Toffeeapple

yes at one time i was thinking about flying to the statue of liberty... but then i kept falling and woke up with a scare

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I had that kind of dream the other day, but, I was flying to the ceiling and couldn't get out. And it was 10-minute quick nap, that I awoke from because I couldn't leave. bummer, but, past dreams, and I have them quite often, it's like so amazing, Like flying to space, or flying to another world and trying to hide from others from seeing me, or like flying like the birds up to the tree tops, so fking cool. I wonder what it is too. Always wondered what those dreams mean. It's amazing too because you can hear the conversations from the other people, and at one point they were trying to catch me.
But, I was being sneaky at flying and hiding from them. They never did catch me.

It would be like totally wild to go back to those dreams, once in a while I'm able to leave off where I awoke from.
edit on 26-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

top topics

join