It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Preparing Now for Armageddon ( and 12th Imam)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
*that's the title of the article

Iran Preparing Now for Armageddon

Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, has held several secret meetings with his economic and military advisers in recent days to prepare for the possibility of war with the United States. Sources report the preparations are to include the execution of those Iranians who oppose the regime.

Khamenei has been heard to say that the coming of the last Islamic Messiah, the Shiites’ 12th Imam Mahdi, is near and that specific actions need to be taken to protect the Islamic regime for upcoming events. Mahdi, according to Shiite belief, will reappear at the time of Armageddon.

Selected forces within the Revolutionary Guards and Basij reportedly have been trained under a task force called “Soldiers of Imam Mahdi” and they will bear the responsibility of security and protecting the regime against uprisings. Many in the Guards and Basij have been told that the 12th Imam is on earth, facilitated the victory of Hezbollah over Israel in the 2006 war and soon will announce publicly his presence after the needed environment is created.

Original info in farsi or arabic

This one requires logging in and a knowledge of farsi or arabic - it belongs to Mehdi Khazali, son of Ayatollah Khazali

Ayandella News - again in farsi or arabic

Translations of these can be found Here

Documentary by Ex-CIA - "Iran Leaders - the Coming is Upon Us

English - Irans President Prepares for 12th Imam

Okay .. so it's WND .. which means it may or may not be accurate ... Maybe we can verify or debunk this .. maybe. Anyways, it DOES fall into place about the imaginary 12th Imam that the leadership overthere is looking for and has hopes for in the near future. They've said that numerous times. Anyways ... for those interested ... dig in ...
edit on 1/25/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Yeah, I believe it's credible, the Iranian government released this video a few months ago about the 12th Imam, and how he is supposed to appear soon.

This is the only aspect of Iran that actually worries me because it's the only real expression of dangerous religious fundamentalism that can effect countries outside of Iran. The 12th imam is supposed to unite the whole world under Islam by force.
edit on 1/25/2012 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, has held several secret meetings with his economic and military advisers in recent days to prepare for the possibility of war with the United States.

"Secret" meetings huh?
Funny we know about it then.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corrupted Data
"Secret" meetings huh? Funny we know about it then.

Check the link to the documentary by the ex-cia guy. We know a ton of stuff because we have eyes and ears over there, and because people will blab for $$$. They were probably 'secret' at the time, but $$$ gets people to talk ..

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I'm not frightened of this, I am sure there will be no armageddon just a complete crushing of Iran. Seriously I do not know what we are waiting for, the longer we wait the more prepared Iran become. Time for some more shock and awe.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, has held several secret meetings with his economic and military advisers in recent days to prepare for the possibility of war with the United States. Sources report the preparations are to include the execution of those Iranians who oppose the regime.

Secret... I mean like nobody knows, right? You wold expect the State to know how to keep the secrets... or 007 was there again? Man, they really should allow Hollywood movies in there, just to know his face...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

We know a ton of stuff because we have eyes and ears over there, and because people will blab for $$$. They were probably 'secret' at the time, but $$$ gets people to talk ..

This would be a very credible piece, if its true.

Do you have a source for this statement, or is it Speculation?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

astrological data seems to indicate a world war between 2012-15. A lot of astrologers think between 2012 to 2014.

Obama should be last president.

edit on 25-1-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Yeah WND... total bull.

These guys are warmonger neo-cons.

Iran has been preparing for the 12 imam for years.

You might think they are crazy, but they are not crazier than all the retards who believe in the Mayan apocalypse or the rapture or any of that non-sense.
edit on 25-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I am certain that world war is about to break out.My uncle is a IAS officer and he said that indian officials are builting bunkers for VIPs.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Don't the Christians believe the same thing in the US? Except replace the 12th imam with Jesus, and replace Islam taking over the world with Christianity. Of course, non- believers being cast into a pit of fire or something. (I dont know the whole story but I can't be too far off)
edit on 25-1-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Yeah WND... total bull.

These guys are warmonger neo-cons.

Iran has been preparing for the 12 imam for years.

You might think they are crazy, but they are not crazier than all the retards who believe in the Mayan apocalypse or the rapture or any of that non-sense.
edit on 25-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

Yes, they have been preparing for it for years.

Doesn't it make sense that they would be more vocal about it right before their March 2nd elections as all hell is literally getting ready to break loose from within?

I'm not so sure they wouldn't start some kind of battle right now to "cover up" all of the upcoming executions and human rights issues that are going to be just as bad as the 2009 Presidential election after this one is over!!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I guess now might be a useful time to look into what the Iranian's are expecting from their messiah. (prophecy)
That should give most of the rest of the world an idea on what the Iranian's plan to do.
They will self fulfill or attempt to have a self fulling prophecy.

I think it might be a great indicator on what they will do next.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

like the indefinite detention and torture bill NDAA2012.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Khamenei has been heard to say that the coming of the last Islamic Messiah, the Shiites’ 12th Imam Mahdi, is near and that specific actions need to be taken to protect the Islamic regime for upcoming events. Mahdi, according to Shiite belief, will reappear at the time of Armageddon.

Selected forces within the Revolutionary Guards and Basij reportedly have been trained under a task force called “Soldiers of Imam Mahdi” and they will bear the responsibility of security and protecting the regime against uprisings. Many in the Guards and Basij have been told that the 12th Imam is on earth, facilitated the victory of Hezbollah over Israel in the 2006 war and soon will announce publicly his presence after the needed environment is created.

Original info in farsi or arabic

This one requires logging in and a knowledge of farsi or arabic - it belongs to Mehdi Khazali, son of Ayatollah Khazali

Ayandella News - again in farsi or arabic

Translations of these can be found Here

Documentary by Ex-CIA - "Iran Leaders - the Coming is Upon Us

English - Irans President Prepares for 12th Imam

Okay .. so it's WND .. which means it may or may not be accurate ... Maybe we can verify or debunk this .. maybe. Anyways, it DOES fall into place about the imaginary 12th Imam that the leadership overthere is looking for and has hopes for in the near future. They've said that numerous times. Anyways ... for those interested ... dig in ...
edit on 1/25/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

i think they are going to be very dissapointed when the only guy who shows up after they are obliterated is Obama.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas

like the indefinite detention and torture bill NDAA2012.

Did you get a chance to read the whole article linked in the original post? Maybe this will help you decide if the U.S. is worse than Iran.

According to SepahOnline, sources within the Vali’eh Amr, the revolutionary forces in charge of the supreme leader’s protection, report that Khamenei held several meetings in recent days at which the leader instructed his advisers to tighten the grip on anyone who opposes or might oppose the regime in case of war.

These actions include investigations of every person or group that was pro-regime but now hold opinions contrary to regime policies.

Also being created is a list, to be presented to Khamenei, to decide the fate of any opponents.

It also was decided that those political prisoners who will not repent will be executed, the sources said.

This action also was taken by the founder of the Islamic regime in 1988, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

What caught my eye was sources stating that they were killing those against the regime.

Nothing new there. But all the same, it sounds like something they would do.

edit on 25-1-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

worldnetdaily!!!!

its world net daily....

What a joke man... you made my day...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

How sad they are preparing for the last* war???? (if the data is correct) Also as sad the fact that ALL (above ground earth inhabitants) will experience this Armagadon war if it is set off not just them. Imagine nukes and virals/chem. weapons being used on EA* ALL will feel the vibrations lower even those who shall hide below ground
SAD its a sapiens sapiens issue not just Persia?!

NAMASTE*******
edit on 1/25/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
For anyone interested, a while back I found a description of a book that was handed out at the last "Mahdism Doctrine" conference titled, "The Prophet Jesus and Hazrat Mahdi Will Come This Century".

This book has over a thousand pages, but you can download and read a summary as well as the table of contents. This books even gives the physical description of what the Mahdi will look like.

www.harunyahya.com...

MASS REALIZATION OF THE PORTENTS OF THE END TIMES IN THE LAST 30 YEARS CONFIRMS THAT THE LIFE SPAN OF THIS WORLD IS 7000 YEARS.

In 8 authentic hadiths said by our Prophet (saas) and narrated by Imam Suyuti who is one of the greatest hadith imams it is notified that the life span of the world is 7000 years and 5600 years of this have passed until the time of our Prophet (saas).

When we extract 5600 from 7000, 1400 years is left. In another hadith, our Prophet (saas) said that “the life span of my community will not exceed 1500 years.” Since we are in the year of Hijri 1430 now and calculate that we are in the Hijri 14th century till the year of Hijri 1500, then it is a certain fact that Hazrat Mahdi (as) has to come within this century. Because there is no other century left for Hazrat Mahdi (as) to come.

edit on 25-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join