It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

George Soros predicts riots, police state and class war for America

page: 2
16
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Let's look at the topic pragmatically. Who is Soros?

This is a successful rich man, and he certainly moves within the elite, rich and influential circles, as well as organiser and funder of charity groups that do provides freedback to him.

If he claims that there would be classwarfare, it MAY be true, NOT that it is true. It is only his assessed presumption. NO mortal, NONE, can ever predict the future, no matter how well informed, or supposed with liner statistics supposedly 'proven'. They are only nothing more than crystal ball gazing at best, and at worse, a wild guess, just like any other layman.

One thing for certain is that the 99% around the world, regardless if americans or chinese, whom formed the based upon which the rich gets their fortune either legally or corruptively, are angry.

Equally so are the rich whom feel bitterness, anger and dis-satisfaction that they are targetted. They believed in their superiority, upon the funds and cunning that they had expanded to stay rich,and is the justification that they use for their anger.

They have the money, but the 99% have the true power and strength. Will it come to push and shove? No, it needs not.

It only needs saner heads. The 99% had not start to roll out the guillotine, despite numerous protests. They seek no violence. It is only money and money can always be earned back.

The rich have the funds to pay others to screw up nations and the world. But so far, they had not, even though some may stupidly think it is the best and only option, without realizing that in the ultimate end, they WILL NOT survive any massed anger, peaceful or otherwise. 1% and their lap dogs police are not match for the 99%.

All it needs is rationality. We came into this world with nothing and will leave with nothing anyway. The rich may claim to want to leave riches to their children, but the 99% too have children and only wants a fairer world for their children, not necessarily an EQUAL in riches world.

Therefore, may the rich be wise. The tension is unnecessary if only objective critical thinking is utilised.




posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


There is no one more level headed than ron. The rest of GOP are warmongering loons and will create a world war.

Your wealth won't save you unless you invest in bunkers and potassium iodide pills if Ron paul does not get elected.If ron is elected then gold,silver,oil are good investments.Alaska has world's largest reserve of oil which TPTB hides.Ron paul will open it.no more MIC too


edit on 25-1-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)


There is more oil in America than is left in the middle east. Our leaders know this and are using up the arab oil first.

That way when things do blow up we don't need the arab oil so much, because it will be gone.

Reminds me of that scene in there will be blood "I drink your milkshake, I drink it up".


We need to Drill-Baby-Drill in the USA right now!

The high price of gas is slowing the growth of our economy.

We need GDP growth now!!!



Subsidized energy is why it has gotten so expensive.

The frikken green movement is all about the control of energy.



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w
 


and you don`t think that your governments world wide have not been put on notice.you would be very badly mistaken .considering that it was the greed of the bankers and the governments inability to force them through law to clean up and smarten up their acts.
is this the same governments world wide that have been building super jails for the last 3 to 5 years to house all of those who would dare to stand up for their rights and freedoms .look at the occupy the park movement as a example ;the the city governments called in the POLICE-ALSO KNOWN AS A PARAMILITARY GROUP operating under the disguise of policing the nation for the so called protection of the people so ,why is it that they stand and protect those who caused this mess from the anger and outrage of the people .and where is our governments when we the people need them and their leadership.from what we have seen they are in the banks back pockets as it was they who keep borrowing money from these same THIEVING LYING BANKS and they don`t have 2 pennies to rub together. and yet they give they rich and huge mega corporations our tax dollars to bail out their companies due to their gross mismanagement of these same companies. and every one of these corporate fools still get their bonuses and perks for driving their companies into the dirt.
SO WHERE IS OUR HELP FOR THE PEOPLE -it does not exist.
what you have seen people world wide as to the riots especially in the nations of the e.u. is only the beginning ,let us hope and pray that the police and military`s remember who it is that butters their bread it is not the banks ,its not the governments,it is not the police ,it is the people ,a message to these groups stay out of the peoples way unless you want a other civil war because it sure as hell is on it`s way world wide and the fools of the world set it up to happen ,they caused this collapse as they put money and greed ahead of the world and it`s future as money is the power by their standards ,well they are wrong as they have no standards ,$$$$$$$$



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


romney is a liberal
Newt is a liberal
Santorum is a loon and a closet liberal
Perry is a liberal

Only Ron Paul is not.



call me if RON PAUL GETS ELECTED. Only then USA can be saved else its DOOMED



I'm sorry, but how does that even make sense? RP is clinging to the Republican coat purely as he believes his personal (libertine - liberal) views/policies would stand him no chance as a 3rd party contender, or at least that's what is always said on ATS. Now you are saying he is NOT liberal? What is he then and please don't spew me the nonsense that he's the only one with integrity - how do you define his policies in line with American politics? Saying that individual states should be able to decide if (amongst others) abortion, use of class A drugs and prostitution are legal sounds fairly liberal to me!
edit on 25-1-2012 by something wicked because: typo



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101
 


So you mean the rich have to pay for the mooching and freeloading 99% ??

The Rich create jobs.... not moochers and freeloaders.



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked
 


Liberal today and original conservatives and liberals of the past are very different.



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Let's look at the topic pragmatically. Who is Soros?

This is a successful rich man, and he certainly moves within the elite, rich and influential circles, as well as organiser and funder of charity groups that do provides freedback to him.

If he claims that there would be classwarfare, it MAY be true, NOT that it is true. It is only his assessed presumption. NO mortal, NONE, can ever predict the future, no matter how well informed, or supposed with liner statistics supposedly 'proven'. They are only nothing more than crystal ball gazing at best, and at worse, a wild guess, just like any other layman.

One thing for certain is that the 99% around the world, regardless if americans or chinese, whom formed the based upon which the rich gets their fortune either legally or corruptively, are angry.

Equally so are the rich whom feel bitterness, anger and dis-satisfaction that they are targetted. They believed in their superiority, upon the funds and cunning that they had expanded to stay rich,and is the justification that they use for their anger.

They have the money, but the 99% have the true power and strength. Will it come to push and shove? No, it needs not.

It only needs saner heads. The 99% had not start to roll out the guillotine, despite numerous protests. They seek no violence. It is only money and money can always be earned back.

The rich have the funds to pay others to screw up nations and the world. But so far, they had not, even though some may stupidly think it is the best and only option, without realizing that in the ultimate end, they WILL NOT survive any massed anger, peaceful or otherwise. 1% and their lap dogs police are not match for the 99%.

All it needs is rationality. We came into this world with nothing and will leave with nothing anyway. The rich may claim to want to leave riches to their children, but the 99% too have children and only wants a fairer world for their children, not necessarily an EQUAL in riches world.

Therefore, may the rich be wise. The tension is unnecessary if only objective critical thinking is utilised.




Soros has a net worth of over $22 Billion !

He won't be easy to stop but it can and will be done.

Apparently, the USA is standing in his way.



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
In truth its not much of a massively shocking prediction is it.

All you have to do is extrapolate the existing losses of liberty, economic failure and concentration of wealth a little further along the timeline. It requires no inside knowledge or massive analytical skill.

The die is cast.



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w
 

Is it just me?
Or do these pictures go through your minds when someone mentions the word, "Soros".






I put this one in because it's just a cute kitten.

Sorry.





posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
If you were worth 22 billion, would you not fund political causes and your preferred media? I would.
It's the system we have allowed that makes it possible for certain individuals to wield more power than nation states.



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
There is more oil in America than is left in the middle east. Our leaders know this and are using up the arab oil first.

That way when things do blow up we don't need the arab oil so much, because it will be gone.

Reminds me of that scene in there will be blood "I drink your milkshake, I drink it up".


We need to Drill-Baby-Drill in the USA right now!

The high price of gas is slowing the growth of our economy.

We need GDP growth now!!!

I think your GDP growth is also being saved for Arab oil being used up.



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Soros is expendable.

They all are


www.abovetopsecret.com... RIP Murdoch

edit on 25-1-2012 by Master Shen long because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101
 


I disagree with your point of no one being able to know future events. Most, if not all future events are planned and put into action,

9/11
most revolutions
movements
assassinations
wars

most events have wealthy backers/planners. I think it would be rare for most events to be sporadic or coincidence. Opinion, of course.



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentalData
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101
 


I disagree with your point of no one being able to know future events. Most, if not all future events are planned and put into action,

9/11
most revolutions
movements
assassinations
wars

most events have wealthy backers/planners. I think it would be rare for most events to be sporadic or coincidence. Opinion, of course.


Think he/she means prior warning rather than reading tea leaves



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long
 


Well prior warning would be if you actually plan it and make it happen and take place on some level. I would say this man loves to have people in some panic, this is when the rich get richer. He could be putting a little out there, I can sure see a class-war possibility and can't dismiss it. Although, it seems public knowledge of who made money off of bailouts like Newt & others really doesn't have people up in arms. That money directly has a hand in our demise as a nation and these people are actually running for president or receive insider trading in congress and the days go on. No rioters, as cash-strapped as we are and people profiting from it in our face. I would be surprised to see any more that an OWS response to any of this, unless, food/gas deliveries are suspended...then all bets are off



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w
 


The more people read crap like this the likelier the chances of it becoming nothing more than a self fulfilling prophecy.

Tell people the same thing over and over and they will find a way to make it happen.



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr
 


If I were worth 22 billion, no I wouldn't. I would spread that wealth over a broad spectrum and enjoy my life. Seems like that mindset is held by rotten people, wealthy or not. Unless you would let reporters have free-reign over their coverage which is the point of free press. What we have is a recycled system of trash tabloid nightly news & daily papers



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked
 


A couple policies can be considered "liberal" but they're in line with the Constitution, which is the supreme law of the land. It's indisputable.

hopefully this page can help you see that Paul is a conservative.


CONSERVATIVES – believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals.Conservative policies generally emphasize empowerment of the individual to solve problems.

edit on 25-1-2012 by r3axion because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101
 


So you mean the rich have to pay for the mooching and freeloading 99% ??

The Rich create jobs.... not moochers and freeloaders.



Some create jobs but most are only parasites. Example: I work as a consultant and have been at the same place for 4 years. The ones who hired me for the company sold the company to another person who had money so the person who ownes it now is not the creater of the company. I get about half the money that the company I really do the work for pay and the pay is not so good. The place where I actully do the work will not have many single oneemployment because the are a big corperation and want few contacts. The big corperation is holding down the cost increase but at the same time keep the workload high. But since what I perform do not really matter to my employer and he is bad at negotiating with the corperation I can't get a better salery based on my performance. The extra inbetween parasite screw up all my possiblity to negotiate directly and aslo steel half the real value of my work. What right do this person have to only because he had money to buy the company to parasite 50% of the money for only handeling the payout off my wage. I do almost never talk to my real employer, since it is not something I need in the work I do. At least this owner is not a nasty person and can be quite friendly.

This is an example on how screwed up capitalism is. It could have been thought as fair if all would have started from zero in their life and had to work for their wealth but that is not the case for most. A person born with a silver spoon that is manipulating the system is not for me a good thing. I have also seen the way another director behaved and they way he backstabed his partners to get control over a company and then manipulated the books so that the company was doing poorly and that keept the wages down while he transfered the profit to another company. That person behaved like he had no soul or empathy at all and he was a bully against his workers.

Capitalism brings out the worst of everybody (ego) even me. Screw it there is a better way but humanity is to dumb to implement it now. I wonder if it will take 2000 years more until we finally get it and listen to Buddha and Jesus and god. But then worshipping the devil(ego) seem to be what most people wants to do. Have fun wherever you end up.



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
i find it funny that this thread or anything about Soros doesnt get many flags, or much attention......

Im betting that in about 6 months to a year, people are really going to wake up to who this man is and just how nefarious his intentions are........

and by that time (if its not already) it will be too late.......

You were warned on this guy America.........blame yourself for not paying attention and paying heed




top topics



 
16
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join