It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien implants and the hum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This is my thought on what this hum noise people have been hearing.( I'm not much of an expert so id like some feed back on it) ive read this before that alien implants give off radio frequencies that trigger paralysis in humans to help capture them. Next I read this in a book( don't rember which one though) that the government in an attempt to combat this has created sonic devices to counteract the implants. Could this be the cause of the hum. A government device giving out sonic or electric signals to disable alien implants

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This is an interesting theory, but you would have to provide sources for us to speculate further. There has to be some basis of knowledgeable support for your claims otherwise we have no way to verify.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

I need to go find the book

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Wouldn't that anger said Aliens and cause them to do something about it?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 98yekiM

Possibly, assuming they can find the source. Maybe the government hides the devices

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

As an abductee from decades ago, I doubt that much of what you have read about this has any substantial backing. And perhaps you are confused about the so-called "hum" that has been reported at various places over the years and this new sound that is anything but a hum. There is hardly any similarity between the two. The hum is a low-frequency sound that can barely be heard or felt by some people and can seem to coming from the ground. The newly reported sound is unmistakenable and seems to come down from overhead.

Given the amount of phony UFO vids on You Tube these days by every high schooler with a CGI program, I suspect that many of these new sound vids are also creations. Personally, I'm waiting for some official public agency (local police, fire department or governmental agency) to give attention to the sounds and say something. But as far as I know none have. As a conspirator of the first order, I can assume that they are being quiet because of a connection to something they don't want us to know, or I can be more rational and not give the reports too much attention until I hear the sounds myself or have conformation from some reliable source.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

I know what your talking about with this HUMS sound, it is deffinately completely differnet then the rumbling sounds, which i have heard both, and I still hear the hums separately from the rumblings. You may be onto something with the hums sounds your right not everyone hears them. the hums is different then the high tomes I hear sometimes, those i think are our local radio transmitters, but the hums that is totally different. Let me ask you, have you ever seen a ufo? have you ever had one of those dreams it was so real you believe it was real? and it had something to do with outerspace or another demension or the likes?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
So, the people from governments are good guys?
It's hard for me to believe in that, since they don't care about anything except power and money....

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

I've seen ufos before but I haven't had any dreams about them

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

It dosent nessacarly make the good. Possibly just trying to protect themselves and we could just be being helped unintentionally

top topics

join