It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please analyse my recurring post apocalyptic dream.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I have had a recurring dream [3 times in past few weeks] and if any of you are good at interpreting dreams, I would appreciate some ideas.

I am in my back garden and looking up to the sky. It feels like late spring or early summer. Stunning blue sky and clouds. WW3 blows the front walls of my house clean off. I say ‘I can fly now, I shall check the damage’ and I fly up into the air and go up and up and up. Then I wake up.

Any clues? I’ve had it more than once now and it’s a puzzle.

edit on 24-1-2012 by mandroids because: spelling

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
may not of been WW3 blowing your house up, if you're flying around, then someone else may have just blown your house up to get you, idk jus speculating

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

Dreams are DIRECTLY INFLUENCED by a person's belief system. I happen to love zombies and have zombie dreams every once in a while. IN NO WAY does it mean that zombies are coming or are real.

(no matter how bad I want zombies)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Dreams don't mean anything,
maybe you are just watching too much tv.

PS what's WWW3?

edit on 24-1-2012 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Just my interpretation but, sounds like you are worried about getting caught up in a serious situation in which you try to escape it and would rather observe from a safe distance.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It could be the thought of freedom from today's worries, or you live in a tornado zone thus your house being blown up , or you have read to many Iran/ww3 nuke threads. this does depend on where you live, I my self have dreamed of APC's roaming the streets one crashing through the basement.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
Just my interpretation but, sounds like you are worried about getting caught up in a serious situation in which you try to escape it and would rather observe from a safe distance.

That sounds about right.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
It could be the thought of freedom from today's worries, or you live in a tornado zone thus your house being blown up , or you have read to many Iran/ww3 nuke threads. this does depend on where you live, I my self have dreamed of APC's roaming the streets one crashing through the basement.

A sort of safety release dream.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719
Dreams don't mean anything,
maybe you are just watching too much tv.

PS what's WWW3?

edit on 24-1-2012 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the spelling lesson, pedant.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

no, just the though of NDAA2012 becoming fact, ever hear of a tank trap, I think it was stolen for OWS rules was painted on the APC as seen here www.military-today.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

no, just the though of NDAA2012 becoming fact, ever hear of a tank trap, I think it was stolen for OWS rules was painted on the APC as seen here www.military-today.com...

what does this mean?

top topics

join