It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debate tonight at 8:00 CT

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I just wanted to bring to everyone's attention a debate schuduled for tonight. It is on NBC tonight but for some reason it's not on the guide with Directv or Dishnetwork. Just givin everyone a heads up. It's set for 8.

www.2012presidentialelectionnews.com...

look at the update at the bottom of the link

also streaming here

www.msnbc.msn.com...
edit on 1//23//12 by digginforthetruth because: add streaming link

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Interesting. I don't see any mention of it on CNN.. checking other MSM sites.

Looks like Gingrich's beatdown of Romney in SC has the MSM ignoring future debates now. I guess they don't want anyone seeing them and changing their minds, which the MSM thought they had already made up for them.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Moderator: Congressman Paul, I have a question for you, but unfortunately you are already out of time

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Good site to bookmark here that has the upcoming debate schedule as well as links to the video for all the debates held up to now.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Interesting. I don't see any mention of it on CNN.. checking other MSM sites.

Looks like Gingrich's beatdown of Romney in SC has the MSM ignoring future debates now. I guess they don't want anyone seeing them and changing their minds, which the MSM thought they had already made up for them.

that's disgusting and sad at the same time
the MSM picking the candidates for you.
Wake up America.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Moderator: Congressman Paul, I have a question for you, but unfortunately you are already out of time

Gold Jerry Gold

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'm not sure what's up with the TV guides....it's not showing on our Optimum cable guide, either.

But, it's supposed to be taking the place of the Rock Center program on regular network NBC, which normally airs at 9pm but is staggered depending on time zone (not 'live' by the time it's 9pm in the west). So, I don't know if they're going live with it at 9pm ET or if they'll tape delay it and run it in the 9pm slot out west.

Very strange that NONE of the networks have it listed. Even the program description for Rock Center tonight doesn't mention the debate.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by samcrow
I'm not sure what's up with the TV guides....it's not showing on our Optimum cable guide, either.

But, it's supposed to be taking the place of the Rock Center program on regular network NBC, which normally airs at 9pm but is staggered depending on time zone (not 'live' by the time it's 9pm in the west). So, I don't know if they're going live with it at 9pm ET or if they'll tape delay it and run it in the 9pm slot out west.

Very strange that NONE of the networks have it listed. Even the program description for Rock Center tonight doesn't mention the debate.

Same here..no listings..

edit on 23-1-2012 by Lapislazuli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Let's all remember that last debate all the candidates got pretty much the same amount of time to talk, someone kept track last debate.

And with Ron Paul finishing last in SC and polling poorly in FL...let's not be surprised when he gets less time than the others.

This will most likely be the Mitt and Newt show...and it should be because they are the only ones that are serious contenders in Florida.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Titan TV (an online tv guide) has the debate airing tonight on NBC. It's listed as part of Rock Center with Brian Williams. It'll air at 9 p.m. where I live (Washington State). So it's prerecorded for me.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The debate is on my guide...has been since this morning.

The reason you aren't seeing CNN or any other news organization talk about the debate is because they don't advertise for the other networks.

They will talk about it tomorrow...but you won't hear them mention much about the debate before that.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Romney will be in attack mode tonight. I guarantee he's gonna bring up about Newt being a lobbyist for Freddie Mac. Newt will then be himself, lie like usual, and say he was never a lobbyist but an "adviser".

The Flip-Flop Mitt vs The Consummate Liar Gingrich the Grinch... Can't wait. These two buffoons should go at it tonight.

It's pathetic these two are the leading Republican candidate at the moment. Two effin crooks with low morals are beating the only true candidate in Ron Paul? I've realized most Americans are stupid but this is getting out of hand.

In the meantime, Osama I mean Obama is grinning ear to ear, licking his chops at another 4 years of unfulfilled promises and getting another Nobel Peace Prize for starting a war with Iran. And any other countries that have brown people and oil...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Here's another stream link that is taking possible candidate questions from facebook members:

nationaljournal.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
10-4
I have dish net.
It is showing FEAR FACTOR
for the 9pm east. time slot.

So if you see fear factor thats nbc.
Thats where the debate is.
There in TAMPA. It should be a good
one. Romney needs to grow a pair
and face NEWT or risk loosing FLA.
Ron should do ok he will be fine but along with
Santorum I do not see them beeing huge contenders.
edit on 23-1-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Personally, I hope Newt and Mitt tear each other apart limb from limb while Paul keeps quietly awaiting a question like an adult while Santorum cries as usual. This will be a Newt/Mitt show, but there might be some entertainment behind it.

Maybe by some miracle a light bulb will turn on in minds of establishment sheepish republicans and they'll realize just how ridiculous three of the candidates really are.......pfft, nah.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

In a way it is a "fear factor".

Looking forward to it!

edit on 23-1-2012 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Per my last post:

NBC does list it on their website, but I am still not seeing anything on the news websites. Likely because they do not want to promote another network's "show". Proof that their news departments care less about informing people and more about ratings.

In some fairness, these debates aren't always planned that far in advance, so your TV guides won't necessarily list it.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
More BS flying out of eveyones mouth ...... just have to see what BS i agree with tonight

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join