It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India Joins Asian Dollar Exclusion Zone, Will Transact With Iran In Rupees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Things aren't looking very good for the US dollar...it doesn't seem to be talked about in the MSM but there are a lot of big countries looking to stop the dollar from being the worlds reserve currency.........referring to the value of dollars "if only in which to make calculations of how much imaginary money one pays in exchange for imaginary 'developed world' collateral."

Two weeks ago we wrote a post that should have made it all too clear that while the US and Europe continue to pretend that all is well, and they are, somehow, solvent, Asia has been smelling the coffee. To wit: "For anyone wondering how the abandonment of the dollar reserve status would look like we have a Hollow Men reference: not with a bang, but a whimper... Or in this case a whole series of bilateral agreements that quietly seeks to remove the US currency as an intermediate. Such as these: "World's Second (China) And Third Largest (Japan) Economies To Bypass Dollar, Engage In Direct Currency Trade", "China, Russia Drop Dollar In Bilateral Trade", "China And Iran To Bypass Dollar, Plan Oil Barter System", "India and Japan sign new $15bn currency swap agreement", and now this: "Iran, Russia Replace Dollar With Rial, Ruble in Trade, Fars Says."" Today we add the latest country to join the Asian dollar exclusion zone: "India and Iran have agreed to settle some of their $12 billion annual oil trade in rupees, a government source said on Friday, resorting to the restricted currency after more than a year of payment problems in the face of fresh, tougher U.S. sanctions." To summarize: Japan, China, Russia, India and Iran: the countries which together account for the bulk of the world's productivity and combined are among the biggest explorers and producers of energy. And now they all have partial bilateral arrangements, and all of which will very likely expand their bilateral arrangements to multilateral, courtesy of Obama's foreign relations stance which by pushing the countries into a corner has forced them to find alternative, USD-exclusive, arrangements. But yes, aside from all of the above, the dollar still is the reserve currency... if only in which to make calculations of how many imaginary money one pays in exchange for imaginary 'developed world' collateral.

www.zerohedge.com...
edit on 23-1-2012 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
for to long america has used monopoly money
to pay off the rest of the world.
Now their economy will fall badly.
good...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Thank you for this. I get tired of all the BS that is shoved down our throats. This is the real reason for Iran war. Good OP. Now come the trolls to argue the moral imperative of the west to bomb people over there.

Hands up in the air and I am waving them like I just dont care.
The BS, its everywhere.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Good catch,I doubt Iran will be that pissed off with the EU sanctions after signing up to this.
I may have to post a link to this thread in another about the sanctions.

Its all connected,and coming to a head I think.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Or in this case a whole series of bilateral agreements that quietly seeks to remove the US currency as an intermediate.
Such as these: "World's Second (China) And Third Largest (Japan) Economies To Bypass Dollar, Engage In Direct Currency Trade",
"China, Russia Drop Dollar In Bilateral Trade", "China And Iran To Bypass Dollar, Plan Oil Barter System",
"India and Japan sign new $15bn currency swap agreement", and now this: "Iran, Russia Replace Dollar With Rial, Ruble in Trade, Fars Says."

" Today we add the latest country to join the Asian dollar exclusion zone: "India and Iran have agreed to settle some of their $12 billion annual oil trade in rupees, a government source said on Friday,

weve been warned for YEARS, and now its moving faster

Indeed, something wicked this way comes......

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
the united states of america is fast going down the toilet soon their dollar will be worthless .
europe with the euro is heading the same, way its only logical that many countries will be looking to dump these currencies and go for one that is more stable .
but i think that those countries should be aware as to what happened to libya when they wanted to dump the dollar in favour of one of their own

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tom.farnhill

I for one do not want to see the USA fall into oblivion,whatever their political faults there are good folks there trying to live in peace.We are now at the stage when the US are the global police.Like it or not.
Now if they fall,we will see a war like no other.
Civilization will collapse as other powers fight to be the new top dog.

That is some serious pressure for a president to deal with I bet.

I would rather see the people of America take back control from their corporate and overseas rulers,and force the governments to abandon all the corrupt corporate lobbyists,the CFR,the B'Berg,GMO's and get back into being a solid manufacturing country-Screw globalism...its not worked.
Sure trade with the world,but the linked banking/economies of the globalist ideology has failed.
It was one big con,hence the bailouts world wide..

I am not saying the US should not help police the danger zones with other countries-but the preemptive doctrine in favor of other states/entities should be curtailed IMO.

top topics

join