It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some very compelling reading from the flights on 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The report from the bipartisan commission set up to investigate the 11 September 2001 terror attacks describes in detail how the hijackings unfolded, and what is known of the final moments on board the four flights.

Not sure how I missed this previously, but here is quite a bit of information from all 4 planes on 9/11 including partial transcripts from the recovered voice recorder in United flight 93 and transcripts from telephone calls made by flight crew members on the other planes including American Airlines Flight 77 that hit the Pentagon.

This isn't an overly nice bit of information to read, but it is further evidence to show that these aircraft were hijacked and flown into buildings - all except one which was almost recovered by the passengers but was flown into the ground by the terroist pilot (probably Jarrah).

BBC News Extract: 'We have some planes'

So many people are so very misguided in their beliefs that these planes were flown by remote, or were part some grand plan where the "actual" planes were landed and "replaced" by black ops aircraft.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
well, I don't know who's misguided or not, but if we are to at least come closer to the truth, are we then to ignore the many reports in the NY police reports about missiles, bombs etc. ?

How do we come closer to the truth?

CNN reported sept. 11 that there were no windows in the aircraft hitting tower 2, "it might have been a freight plane" is close to their comment.

Why did FBI change the time of impact of plane 1,2 and 3 (don't know about plane 4) sept. 13?
On sept.11 we were told (and the world was watching) flight 11 hit tower 1 around 8:46 two days later FBI came out and "corrected" it around 9:05.

Same thing with the Pentagon crash. On Sept. CNN reported flight 77 flew into tower 2 (making it the second plane to hit that tower). A "bomb" had exploded at the pentagon at 9.32. Rumsfelt told Assosiated Press around 1 hour after the incident that it was a missile. Yet again, FBI changed that explanation. Now we were told that flight 77 had taken off at a later time than what was first believed, and had dissappeared off the radar after an about turn, only to reappear close to the pentagon where it hit at 9:45.

I live in Denmark. The danish Forign Minister Per Stig M�ller told the danish national radio (live from a meeting close to the pentagon) that they were all watching the smoke comming from the pentagon at 9:32. He had told the others that "a bomb must have gone off at the pentagon" but everyone dismissed the idea as being unlikely.

Who's getting closer to the truth? Who's misguided?

If a person puts the truth in higer regards that comfort, must he then not look at every evidence?

It's pretty obvious that the FBI has provided two different truths. Would an average intelligent person confirm that they both cannot be true at the same time?

Do we not all owe those innocent people who jumped in dispair from those towers into a certain death, to find that dangerous and powerfull group of people who had the power to do all of the above?

If you all can handle more uncomfortable information, and I do appologize for this, how about German TV (I forget, but I think it was German TV) who on Sept. 11 shows a video footage from a camcorder clearly showing..... long lazer lines on tower 2.... moving across, and down, the plane impacts.... the long lazer line moves slowly back.... and over to tower 1.

I'll let it sink in.

Have I found the truth? No, still looking... Am I misguided? Yes, as I have shown above, we were all misguided.

If those of us who put the truth above comfort, unite and go look, what will happen?

Sincerly

Cade

[edit on 14-9-2004 by Cade]

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cade
If you all can handle more uncomfortable information, and I do appologize for this, how about German TV (I forget, but I think it was German TV) who on Sept. 11 shows a video footage from a camcorder clearly showing..... long lazer lines on tower 2.... moving across, and down, the plane impacts.... the long lazer line moves slowly back.... and over to tower 1.

LINKS?? LINKS??

Without proof, it's just more made up BS like the first french conspiracy website that fabricated video, misquoted photographs, witness statements changed and misquoted and taken out of context about the Pentagon attack. It goes on and on.

This reminds me of people who say "there is no video of the 1st plane hitting the first tower"...

Hell, I found video of the plane hitting the first tower within 30 seconds of searching. All it takes is the memory to recall events, without twisting them to fit your personal opinions or wishes. I said to myself, "I seem to recall two french guys doing a personal documentary about a visit to a NY city firehall and were outside on the sidewalk filming them when the plane flew right over them and hit the first tower."

I also remember CLEARLY on that day all the misguided people, and the honestly mistaken people, and the nutjobs telling CNN and other media coverage how they SAW A MISSILE!!! And then wouldn't you know it, some bloody french guys show up with a tape and say "UH, by da way, we ave dat first plane on dis tape here ay. Perhaps you would like a little looksee?" But all people remember is the mistaken people who thought they saw a missile, and the wackos who want people to think they saw a missile... that's all the lemmings remember and choose to remember.

Took me remembering clearly, and a quick google search and here is that video. Now, if I wanted the uncompressed pristine video, all I have to do is send CNN $9.95 by filling out a form on their website and the next day I have a perfect copy of that original video. Heck, actually they send the whole 30 minutes of that broadcast timeslot usually. (I can't figure out why none of the conspiracy sites KNOW this crap?)

[edit: whoops I guess I'd cut and pasted the wrong link initially lol]

[edit on 14-9-2004 by CatHerder]

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CatHerder
This reminds me of people who say "there is no video of the 1st plane hitting the first tower"...

I always thought that this was in response to Bush's assertion that he had seen video of the first plane hitting the tower at the school in Florida when no video had surfaced until a bit later; not that no video existed of it. But I could be incorrect on that.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by PistolPete

I always thought that this was in response to Bush's assertion that he had seen video of the first plane hitting the tower at the school in Florida when no video had surfaced until a bit later; not that no video existed of it. But I could be incorrect on that.

Yes, that's correct. There definitely WAS footage of the first plane hit, but only from those two brothers who happened to catch it during their efforts to make a documentary of NYC firefighters. We all know that that footage wasn't seen until, I don't know, a week or two (maybe more?) after 9/11. The point is, it wasn't captured by media on the actual day. So the discrepancy is, is that Bush described how he saw the first plane hit on tv in that school he was at. This of course can't be, because of what I just mentioned, plus we all know he was busy reading and the attacks were whispered to him, and so he wasn't by any tv at all.

Oh, and Cade, please provide some links/proof/evidence of what you claim about the German tv and the lasers and all. Assuming that it's real, it'd be so crucial to the events of that day, and you can't just say something without helping us out with some citation.

[edit on 14-9-2004 by SimpleTruth]

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   

If you all can handle more uncomfortable information, and I do appologize for this......

........I'll let it sink in.

Thanks for the laugh!

You think you're telling us something shocking and new? lol, everything you have said has been talked about (and debunked) many times over.

You have no idea what it was like that day. There was chaos and confusion everywhere. Especially in the media as they reported everything without first seeing if it were true or not. Remember the State Department building blowing up? For a long while it was nearly impossible to seperate fact from fiction, so if you're taking what reporters said that day as evidence of a consipircy of some sort....well, that's definately not a wise thing to do.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   

LINKS?? LINKS??

Without proof, it's just more made up BS like the first french conspiracy website that fabricated video, misquoted photographs, witness statements changed and misquoted and taken out of context about the Pentagon attack. It goes on and on.

Hell, I found video of the plane hitting the first tower within 30 seconds of searching. All it takes is the memory to recall events, without twisting them to fit your personal opinions or wishes. I said to myself, "I seem to recall two french guys doing a personal documentary about a visit to a NY city firehall and were outside on the sidewalk filming them when the plane flew right over them and hit the first tower."

I also remember CLEARLY on that day all the misguided people, and the honestly mistaken people, and the nutjobs telling CNN and other media coverage how they SAW A MISSILE!!! And then wouldn't you know it, some bloody french guys show up with a tape and say "UH, by da way, we ave dat first plane on dis tape here ay. Perhaps you would like a little looksee?" But all people remember is the mistaken people who thought they saw a missile, and the wackos who want people to think they saw a missile... that's all the lemmings remember and choose to remember.

Took me remembering clearly, and a quick google search and here is that video. Now, if I wanted the uncompressed pristine video, all I have to do is send CNN $9.95 by filling out a form on their website and the next day I have a perfect copy of that original video. Heck, actually they send the whole 30 minutes of that broadcast timeslot usually. (I can't figure out why none of the conspiracy sites KNOW this crap?)

[edit: whoops I guess I'd cut and pasted the wrong link initially lol]

[edit on 14-9-2004 by CatHerder]

I'm sorry, I truely am. I know that not providing any links makes it look like BS to people who themselves are not aware of those facts. But let's all be reminded that we ourselves are responsible, for how close to the truth, we come. Now I have told you where to look, if your interested in truth, and have the time, go look and see what you find. A lot of it slipped though the "lock down" on the first day, which means that if you can find video of what was shown on the first day, the second day, the third day etc. you'll be shocked..... !

...Everyone here on this forum could do the world (no less) a service by doing everything we can to help find anyone who recorded anything from TV or from a camcorder on sept. 11. If we just all go searching and share with each other there must be a way for us to breake this spell cast on the ignorante population.

I do not have any links for these things. My evidence does does not come from the internet. It comes from VHS video tapes. Not some that I myself recorded, but someone did. Untill he's movie is done, I'm gonna provide a little discretion and not reveal who he is. I fear for his life (and I know you may think that I'm joking), he doesn't seem to be intimidated by the powerfull men he's movie will shake. Unless he decides to come to this forum and talk, I'm not gonna point a finger in his direction. Why?

Have you seen any information about 9/11 conspiracy on TV? Can you find it on the internet? If there is nothing on TV and lot's on the internet, what does that tell you? Where is there a "lock down" and where is there nowhere to even put a lock?

So how do you "control" the internet? You don't, but you spread misinformation! Where? well, whereever you find the people searching for the truth... does a website we all know come to mind?

Ask yourselves, would it be very hard to have agents logon and blast away with convincing evidence that support the mainstream doctrine: "ofcause there were terrorists, don't be a conspiracy idiot"

There was a newsreport where they showed a footage where you could clearly see the lazerlight. IR Lazer cannot be seen with the human eye, but is recorded on video. (a simple experiment: What happens when you record your TV-remote pointing at something and then press the button...? Try it !)

Is it possible that huge lazers where cast onto the buildings for guiding purposes? I've seen the lazers, I even have the clip on a VHS tape from someone who recorded it from TV.

Even if I could digitize these clips, I'm not gonna blow off this evidence before the movie comes out. I want to tell you that it will come out within 1 year and most likely within 7 months on DVD.

He has top professional people on this now, and many has tried to woo him with big dollars (even from hollywood) but each time they sit down and actually see what kind of evidence he's got they are silent, and then they get scared or try to armtwist him into turning over the rights for the material.

I'll probably get slammed for this post, but it's not important. What IS important is that those who keep the truth in high regard get a chance to see what really happened. I wanted him to come out with the movie before the election (and no, Bush is not the mastermind here) but he only want's to get it out before they strike again...

And who knows what civil liberties we will loose after next time...?

This post is written with great respect of each and everyone on this forum. You are all here because your searching... and that means you've all got my respect.

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
oh, I forgot about the missiles.

Yes, those silly people who saw missiles. In the police reports (2000 pages) there are several reports from eyewitnesses who saw missiles, before the planes hit, during and after. So take it how ever you want it, but there were very few eyewitnesses who saw missiles at the last superbowl.

The investigating writer, who is coming out with this movie, has read all 2000 pages. There is no doubt in his mind if there were missiles or not.

If pointing the finger at the corporate power in this contry makes you uncomfertable, then this movie is sure to become the horror flick of a lifetime...

He is not interrested in the usual conspiracy thing, he has studied law (but droped out before he finished) before he studied physics. He has from the start gone for evidence that will hold up in a court of law, he is after a conviction of the true prepetrators.

His investigation began on sept. 11 and has continued ever since, even to this date. But he was on to them before 9/11. He's been on their tale for about 15 years, but 9/11 is their latest attack, so that's were he is going to expose them.

Sincerly

Cade

[edit on 14-9-2004 by Cade]

new topics

top topics

join