It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFC.com hacked. Is this Anon?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

That's why I usually use mmanews. I have been a member since 2007 but only 60 or so posts.

I like to go for information usually there. I don't know what made me go to UFC, it was like a psychic calling.

Pred...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
There's a lot of Anon sound bytes and the rap song IS all about anon, expect us, we never forget.. etc

I'd say it's someone associated with them... I wonder if the sire was just lamely secured, or if this took some effort... lol operation payback...

Man, they sure get rappers on their side, reminds me of the lulboat theme...

Lots of government soundbytes about hacking also, lol...

Expect us, I'd say Anon..

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I remember reading a few threads about how Anon was trying to hijack computers of people who visit certain links as long as you had scripts turned on. I have my scripts turned off so I can't see what the links were, but you may want to avoid clicking them just in case.

Dana White must be having a fit

edit on 22-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Dana White must be having a fit

edit on 22-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

What a funny thought! he is probably bitching at everyone and dropping non-stop f-bombs.

Hilarious thought.

Pred...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Pride would never have supported such a bill...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Here is link claimin anon hit twitter today. newsrace.com...

Whether it is true or not I dont know but I would not be surprised if it is.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
Maybe it is just through google then, because it is still not working.

This is what I get.

Link

Try going through google.

Pred...

When I click that link I get sent to this website, ugnazi.com... Still no nazi like you say.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Good. I hate them for buying out my precious WEC, and I hate them for supporting SOPA.

Will still watch though.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Good! Maybe they will get a taste of the medicine they seek to impose on everyone else. I am an MMA fan but UFC/Zuffa is on the wrong side of this! The site has been taken down and now has a generic page up probably while they seek to remove the redirect script or restore the site with a back up.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Rashad FTW!!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Good! Maybe they will get a taste of the medicine they seek to impose on everyone else. I am an MMA fan but UFC/Zuffa is on the wrong side of this! The site has been taken down and now has a generic page up probably while they seek to remove the redirect script or restore the site with a back up.

Not only that, but if it wasn't for the internet and the ability to watch fights I do not think the sport would nearly be as big as it is now.

It is almost like they are trying to prevent and up and comer to get a piece of their pie even though that is where they started from. @ssholes.

I hate that you cannot find any fights under the Zuffa brand on youtube, not even parts of them.

But, as stated before... I'll still watch.

Pred...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join