It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Role of ATS in the New World Order...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
From the Millennium, to 9/11, the War on Terror, and now the much-hyped year of 2012. The Future is Here! The Future is Now!! So is ATS just a forum, or... is it a tool in the New World Order unfolding about us?!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
It is a forum of like minded individuals who share a passion for knowledge.

edit on 22-1-2012 by daaskapital because: eta

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
It is a forum of like minded individuals who share a passion for knowledge.

edit on 22-1-2012 by daaskapital because: eta

Quite.

I've been here a week, and there's a sad pattern of trolls running wild!

I want debate! I want discussion! I want conversation! I want to say, "ah, I clued someone up!", even "oh, my bad. I was wrong on that theory, friend." even, "thank you, I didn't know that one...."

But what I want most of all is to do any of it given its so taboo "in the real world".

What I don't want is "the voices" like Mr David Icke and Mr Alex Jones being figures of fun to the gnats who don't know Arthur's Round Table from Cecil's!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I would say that in the/a NWO we are all considered to be tools/commodities. Unless yor are at the top of there pyramid and considered to be part of there black nobility.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Good point.

I looked them up on Wikipedia, and its a shockingly short entry on what the Black Nobility allegedly were...

Just who or what they are now is as debatable as anything else....

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The Black Nobility allegedly go all the way back to Atlantis/Lemuria. So if true in any way, shape or form that means there have been exerting some measure of control on humanity for the last 50,000 - 200,000 years. Thats a long time to learn how to appear as an invisible hand of God, dont you think?
edit on 22-1-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I agree...

In that scenario, maybe the "other messiahs" around at the time of Jesus, were their frontmen!!! Maybe thats why we don't know of them, and it'd make sense of how so much early Christianity has been fragmentary at best...

Now its personal choice if one believes in Christ, but historically, my hypothosis could've been the way it was...

Well, ATS is the place is contest it!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Futurcrat1

A more scary thought is that maybe Jesus could have been one of there front men. Think of the wars throught recorded history that have been perpetrated in the name of God/Holy conquest.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Thats true. Very true!

David Icke openly calls War a sacrificial event, and get this, Tony Blair once said at his Wednesday Press Briefings he used to hold in Downing Street, how...

"That is the blood-sacrifice we must make..."

In the news archives of his final such events, that'd be there. On record. Lunchtime viewing.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I like David Icke as well, but he can appear a little to far out there sometimes.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I know what you mean.

He's covered so many bases that I think as time goes on, he's increasingly going to interlink them in not his Grand Theory, but rather, the Grander One....

I love his little rants though, when he's stood somewhere like in New York, with the Statue of Liberty not far behind him...

Thats a recent one by the way, and I like the one on his site of his interview-of-sorts with that lad in the midst of the Occupy Wall Street protest....

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Have you seen some of the stuff he has done with Credo Mutwa? If any of what this dudes preaching is anywhere near the truth then humanity has one hell of a fight on there hands, and that even if the wake up.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Yes, I have seen some of that.

Its always a good thing when someone so different to another culture has such an insight to understand its nature, and problems, and, dare I say, predictabilities...

Obvious, as history so often repeats in these geopolitical times...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Well we certainly are living in an interesting era, who knows whats just round the corner? I would hazard a guess it will be one of two things, enlightenment or total annihilation. Flip that coin Elohim!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Indeed!

I think Wendy Alec's Chronicles of Brothers series has hit on a few fine points with conspiracylore...

Maybe thats the way we're being reached-- on the Spiritual side of our less-talked-of interests-- not least as a big movie franchise is in the making...

Fine timing for the Fall of Lucifier to be addressed, I'd say...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Fine timing indeed, one weird thing is that Lucifer means light-bearer, kind of a weird translation considering the christian faiths associats said entity with so much darkness and evil, probably because christianity annihilated Sun worship/gods.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

You're gonna love this one then....

Ever heard of the theory that Jesus was THE SUN, and the Apostles the Planetary bodies. His 'religion' is said to be that of a Solar Deity, so its all a masking of either a fertility god, or a Seasonal harvet deity...

Its all on Zeitgeist-- just type that in and check it out!!!

I'm personally still divided on it, but its good to see another view.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I have herd that theory before yes, and to a large extent agree with it. Zeitgeist has a lot of holes in it through, lots of the other info included in there 2 movies has been discounted and/or disproven.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I know what you mean. I've found with Youtube some titles don't fully pan out to be much of anything, which is sad given the opportunity for those with the means to really say something that matters...

ATS, I find, is a freaking great counter to FaceBook, and before it, MySpace...

Thats why I'm loving the debate on many threads....

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Im not a big FaceBook fan, i think its like e-heroin for the masses, same with twitter, the problem with twitter is that everbodys twittering. Im not saying social networks are a bad thing, just that the way we use them is childlike.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join