It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Link Between Giant Footprint in Africa and The Lemurians?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
If you're not familiar with the huge footprint heres the link;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

After reading a bit of information regarding Star Children I found myself focused on one young Russian Boy Boris. He enlightened those all around him as he spoke of two races which began some 900 000 years ago and co-existed separately on earth;
The Lemurians (Spiritual beings) and the Atlanteans(Scientific and Practical beings).

He goes on to say that the Lemurians were about 9 meters tall. This makes the size of the footprint very plausible when using basic ratios.

More info at www.phils.com.au...
and www.phils.com.au...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

intresting connection you are making there, I will perhaps look deeper into it when I get home from work.
Just got some problems with this, why do they only find one footprint should there not be one or two nearby ?
And how was these made in the first place.. did he step in molten lava ? stepping in dirt would not cut it

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
maybe dinosaurs

had really big feet?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I.m more than a little baffled on this one.Where is the other foot?Maybe scattered about from the loose sandle..Your lookin at least 10 times higher than we are.....that's huge.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Well that very question may answer itself.

Lets Speculate that this being COULD somehow step on lava.

It took its step on the lava, the lava cooled around the said foot and cause the eternal imprint. The man explains the reason for the positioning of the foot is due to tectonic plate movement, If there was another foot its possible the same tectonic movement had hidden it forever? Maybe another flow of lava overlapped it wiping it out?

Lets again Speculate, but this time, the being COULD NOT harmlessly come in contact with lava.

It is possible the lava was between point A and B and our friend was on point A. Maybe something HAD to be reached at B regardless the consequence? The size and texture of the being could also have altered the repurcussions of making this Desperate Step. That would also explain why there is only one step.

Anything is possible- Fact is stranger than Fiction

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I think the entire story of Boriska is bull #. If you read it carefully it is obviously not the language of an eight year old, and I dont mean the subject matter. I mean the flow and vocabulary of the way Boris supposedly answers the questions about space and ufo's. First of all, they were obviously made up and not real in any scientific way. Secondly, when describing the composition of the UFO he was in he said it was six layers. 30% "metal" (pretty vague huh?), 25% "a substance similar to rubber" (again vague and not the language of an 8 year old), then 30% " metal", then he says "the final 4%" which only adds up to 89%.

I thought this "indigo child" boy wonder Russian village astronomer prodigy was supposed to be a genius or something? He can't even add up 100. Hmm seems fishy. Maybe the dude writing the original russian articles it's based on was full of # to begin with or probably there was no real Russian newspaper article and the whole thing is complet bull#. Although I do believe in past lives and the concept of indigo children, this is not one of them.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

If you had a space craft that was comprised of materials that added up to 100%, from where would you control it?

I believe the story of the boy regardless. Not all of my theorys are based on concrete evidence, I also take into account the way I feel, and how I feel it. This is what guides and determines what I believe.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Thats great, I am glad to hear about your way of feeling something. Life is to strange to be fathomed from one angle only. We like to navigate life thinking we are safe, this limits what we will experience.I personaly feel that there is a link between the period when the lemurians lived and giants were on earth.Cant prove it though! how about giant robots-androids? they may have stepped through anything!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

The link between the Lemurians and the Giants may be there!

I was Reading a thread about the stories of Ancient China and they depict a tale of when humans were enslaved by an alien race, Hundred of Pyramids have been found all around the North of China which tell the tale how the Humans built them for the alien race, then one day Red headed Giants with leather armour were told to have come and save the humans from slavery by Brutally attacking the aliens in such ferocious ways that they left and to this day have not returned.

Ancient Chinese War

Crazy HEY!?

edit on 23-1-2012 by SageBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
A woman by the name of Madame Blavatsky wrote extensively on the Lemurians please get her books if you can! I myself am trying to save up for her books. If you are able a get hold of a 17th or 18th century dictionary it will define Lemurians as being the 'third black root race' of the earth. I have gathered a good amount of books info I need to buy to look into this wonderful news.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

If all beliefs were based on feeling alone then no one would have a foundation by which to measure right and wrong by, everything would just be justified by feelings which are chaotic at best.

What does your question even mean, where would I control the spacecraft from? What does that have to do with his numbers not adding up to 100%?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Oh wait a minute, are you trying to say that the materials can't add up to 100% because there would be no room for the cockpit? I certainly hope that's not what you're saying but upon retrospect that's what it sounds like you're saying. You do realize that when you say the ship is made up of 25% of something, then 30% something else, 30% something else, and "the final 4%..." something else, that doesn't make sense. Those percentages are of the entire ship, assuming that it has room inside for a cockpit of course, that should go without saying. The point is he only described 89 per cent, meaning per one-hundred. 89% insinuates that there is a remaining 11% of materials completely unaccounted for.

new topics

top topics

join