It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ron Paul Ad: A Peaceful Revolution (Powerful Message)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

He explains how we are in over 150 countries wasting countless money we don't have, and how we are creating all these pointless wars and now we're talking about bombing Iran.

The video in my opinion was short and sweet and straight to the point, its a minute long so the message is easily understandable without listening to a speech for an hour.

I truly believe that this country will be completely refreshed if this man got into office.. Corruption and money in government would lower at a great level, and people will start trusting there government. This country needs a hero, someone for the people. So far Ron Paul is the only nominee that fits that description. Is it possible that Ron Paul can win? Or will we spend another 4 years spending money and killing not only the enemy but ourselves as well..? All i know is that i'm scared for the American people, that the toll and consequences caused by the actions of our government go unjust and will continue until someone steps up and does something about it..

Ron Paul 2012,
BruceEFury

edit on 21-1-2012 by BruceEFury because: Description

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BruceEFury

I am not sure I get the CGI part, but that doesn't make the message any less powerful! We need to stop playing world police and rebuild the country that we live in!

Ron Paul 2012!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Great Video! I think this could be a national ad that would get people thinking...

RP 2012

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This is a pretty old video.

Still good though.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Here is a great interview with Doug Weade today on MSNBC explaining Paul's strategy. It makes a lot of sense to me! It's all about delegates baby!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

This is a pretty old video. Still good though.

Wrong it;s only 2 days old Added January 19th, 2012, Check the link add date, plus its from his official youtube
edit on 21-1-2012 by BruceEFury because: quot

top topics

join