It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ga. judge orders president to appear at hearing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

And I wonder too why no one seems to have ever actually seen any real credentials.

Like for instance, grade school and high school diplomas,

college degrees, etc.

transcripts.

Hmmm.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
And I wonder too why no one seems to have ever actually seen any real credentials.

college degrees, etc.
transcripts.

care to show us those for previous Presidents?

funny how no one asked for them....

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

You seem to be asking for them.

I went and found Big Rons high school diploma for you.

And John Kennedy's thesis.

I was hoping you would go and find the Obama thesis for us.

I really would like to read it.

edit on 21-1-2012 by kawika because: add quote

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
This excerpt from the Judge's Order on Motion to Quash Subpoena:

www.art2superpac.com...

Defendant's motion suggests that no President should be compelled to
attend a Court hearing. This may be correct. But Defendant has failed to enlighten the Court
with any legal authority. Specifically, Defendant has failed to cite to any legal authority
evidencing why his attendance is "unreasonable or oppressive, or that the testimony... [is]
irrelevant, immaterial, or cumulative and unnecessary to a party's preparation or presentation at
the hearing, or that basic fairness dictates that the subpoena should not be enforced." Ga. Comp.
R. & Regs. r. 616-1-2-.19(5).

Obama: I'm President and I don't have to do anything I don't want to.

Judge: Sorry, that's not good enough, sir. Motion to quash is denied.

edit on 21/1/2012 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

You know what? As long as Obama is campaigning, he shouldn't be allowed to use his Presidential status on an issue revolved around campaigning and running for office. If he wants to be on the ballot, he should be there.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by xuenchen

college degrees, etc.
transcripts.

I am asking for Obama's.

Nobody else.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
The next false flag timeline will be stepped up, so he can get out of it. Betcha something "happens". Israel raids Iran, the US attacks NK, I dunno. But watch.

Obama ain't gonna be there, one way or the other, despite the denied quash of subpoena. No way in hell.

Sad, but true.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he could care less about being on Georgia's ballot.

Heck, I don't think he even wants to be the next President based on his actions and attitude in general. I think he feels forced into it by the Democrats and secretly hoping that he loses horribly.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Why does a guy born in Hawaii have a Connecticut SSN?

I can answer this one. In the old days a SS# was not issued to children. You applied for and recieved your SS# with your first job.working where deductions would be made for taxes etc.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I hope this judge doesn't "suicide" himself...with a bullet, to the back of the head...while laying chest flat, on the ground.

And, you know what else, i'm tired of hearing about all the "bad" things Obama has done. Pah-lease!!! Can we go back to Sept. 11, 2001, and resolve that issue? Or, are we just going to act like it never happened???

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
The President is not above the law, and if he is sued, he should be required to show up and answer the complaint just like any other citizen.

I usually agree with you - - but I think this is ridiculous and insane.

I wouldn't expect Bush - or even Romney to show up in person for this hearing.

If some kind of criminality is determined - - - that's a different story.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I'm sorry, but SNOPES is not a reliable source.

Do any of you remember when those naked pics of Obama's mother came out? Well, Snopes tried to address that issue by stating that the pics were really of some actress. B.S.!! They wouldn't show the two women side by side, but they did show a picture of the actress and there is no way you could say it was the same person!

Take a look for yourself if Snopes still has it in their archives.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist

I can answer this one. In the old days a SS# was not issued to children. You applied for and recieved your SS# with your first job.working where deductions would be made for taxes etc.

I'm older than Obama and I had a SS# when I was 12.

My parents applied for it.

And, the numbers match the state too !

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist

Yeah, except Obama's first job was in Hawaii when he was 16.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

My SS card is really old. It was taped in my baby book. Still have the original.

On the other thread I read Grama worked in the SS office.

Maybe that is where it came from.

Not sure if true, ..

edit on 21-1-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err

edit on 21-1-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

Even then it wouldn't explain why Grandma would get him a SS # from Connecticut.

The whole Connecticut issue just doesn't make any sense.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I'm older than Obama and I had a SS# when I was 12.
reply to post by xuenchen

I was born in one state and began my first job in another, until then I did not have a SS#.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

THe post said there was a guy, from CT, who died in Hawaii.

He died without ever drawing any benefits so his number could be stolen without raising suspicion of fraud.

Grama worked in the SS office and used insider information to find a suitable SS# to use.

THat was the story. Maybe someone can confirm that.

Link to unreliable birther site with SS story
edit on 21-1-2012 by kawika because: added link

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

That's a story I heard too. Not to mention the one about how Obama's first job out of college was with Business International Corporation, which has been accused of being a front for the CIA dating back to 1977.

A little more info on that and Obama's time spent in New York...

Obama’s Account of New York Years Often Differs From What Others Say

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 21-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

The outcome of the case itself is a moot subject, and if Obama had not sued Alabama over the immigration laws we passed, if Obama had shown any redeeming characteristics whatsoever as President, I would be against this action.

He has held the Office of President for three years now. That cannot be undone. A whistle cannot be unblown. Even if, as I have heard some say, all his actions were to be struck down on the basis of ineligibility, that would include all budgetary actions as well: the United States would be in default for all payments made during those last three years. That would be a nightmare that will not be allowed to happen.

Even if Obama cannot be on the ballot in Georgia during the primaries, he will still be the Democratic nominee. It would take multiple states with each one casting their votes for an unannounced-to-date second preference for him to lose the nomination.

Even if Obama were to be withheld from the general election in November (not even an issue in this particular case), he did not in 2008 and will not in 2012 carry Georgia. It would have no real effect.

This is all symbolic at this point. The one tangible thing that might come from this action would be that future candidates would be held to a higher eligibility standard... not a bad thing IMO. But what also might come from this action, just from the fact it exists, is a statement to the present administration:

"No, Mr. President, you are not our God. No, Mr. President, you do not own the country. No, Mr. President, we are not your subjects; we are your supervisors during your time of service."

Of course, I doubt he will listen...

TheRedneck

There is more proof on his eligibility to live, drive a car, vote, and run for office in any State of the Union available for public perusal than any President since and including George Washington and given that he is running for election and asking for your vote and is acutely aware that you have every right to give it to some one else, it is is truly idiotic to say that he regards himself as god and owns the country and needs to be reminded that he is a public servant.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stanats

Show some respect.

That is a Mod you are talking to.

You should read some more posts. Read the starred ones.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'll bet my left..... my paycheck that he ignores the subpoena

The King of the US is above the judicial system.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join