It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Firstly, hello people I'm a first time poster but a long time reader here, I generally come here for information and to learn and occasionally have a laugh at some the craziness on here! Also I'm kind of going to use this to catalogue some strange dreams I have. Basically last year before the Japanese quake and tsunami I had a very real dream that I was flying over what I thought was Tokyo and was wathing the sea and buildings ripple like a wave, now I very rarely recall any sort of information from any dream
I have ,so to remember this was unusual to me, so much so that the next morning I mentioned it to my workmate, a few days later the earthquake happened and I was pretty freaked out as was my workmate !
Now, last night I had another realistic dream of being somewhere which I didn't recognise but experienced the ground shaking and the sea going out, I remember small details of the area but it wasn't somewhere I knew.
I know it's not very specific but thought it might make sense to have a record of it somewhere, also I'm not asking anyone to beleive my past dreams because to be honest I probably wouldn't beleive someone else if they told me after the event!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Here's the problem with this "record":

You have indicated that a tsunami will happen sometime, somewhere.

If one occurs that is newsworthy in the near future, you will be able to point back at this and say 'Aha!'.. therefore, you need to provide more specific and accurate information regarding the location of the event you believe will occur.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by zanysami
Here's the problem with this "record":

You have indicated that a tsunami will happen sometime, somewhere.

If one occurs that is newsworthy in the near future, you will be able to point back at this and say 'Aha!'.. therefore, you need to provide more specific and accurate information regarding the location of the event you believe will occur.

Washington / Oregon coast,,, spring 2012..

you mean like THIS??

ok !! from Your lips,, to Gods ears..

edit to say-- HI new GUY..(i think) hi NEW person!!
edit on 1/21/12 by darrman because: spellenglish

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
hey new person,welcome!
i hear if you eat a banana before bed,it helps you dream better,and recall your dreams better!
don't know if this is true,haven't tried it (bananas really fill me up,and i wouldn't be able to sleep!:@@

just a thought!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Cheese always works for me!

Hello and welcome OP!

Have fun on the boards.

Namaste

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Flyingscotsman

Welcome to ATS Flyingscotsman.

Don't be discouraged by the sceptics, I think it very wise to document these dreams!!

Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hello all and thanks for the welcome, as for the dream, all I can remember is a long pier going out into the sea, a hotel at the shore end of the pier and a school . It was hot as I had shorts on too! Doesn't really give me any in long as a possible location and I know this doesn't really add much substance to my post! I do consider myself a skeptic tho and completely understand and respect peoples views and opinions.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Welcome Flyingscotsman

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

top topics

join