It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women Are Soul Portals

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

were near death and saw the light,but then were revived, are the babies who are still born?

Wild Bloc, I was thinking about that this morning,

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DanielET
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Most people are likely to blindly follow the light when they die. Just because it feels right doesn't mean it's the right option. You can count me out of the light following brigade. It doesn't sit well with me at all.

Daniel, I am not sure you are going to have a choice.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

stormdancer: I'm not ready to buy it at this point, but that is a rather BRILLIANT hypothesis and, btw,you are contributor that often catches my attention as well. I'll run the concept through my pea brain tonight.

Hi Gut, thank you, you should hear the stuff I think that I don't post,

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloculabut its a woman who carries the fertilized egg that becomes an embryo,its her body that nurtures the developing fetus within, which slowly grows into a baby that only she can give birth to and it is a living miracle,a child who i believe,has an eternal soul...

i believe that at some point along the way during a womans pregnancy,her fetus,her unborn baby attains a soul,the soul of someone that has recently died...

And so i believe that through women and only through women are souls able to enter into and experience this material reality and so women are soul portals...
edit on 20-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Ya know. if women were white and men were black you'd be a racist.

I'm really tired of these threads that suggest that women are somehow more special then men. If you believe in a soul and if you knew what was said about where the soul comes from you would know that The Creator places the soul in the baby long before it actually forms into a baby. In fact, the soul is up in heaven way before the human life is even conceived.

What about test tube kids? Kids that never had a mother.. are they soulless?

The Syngnathidae family of fish has over 300 species of males that carry to term nurture and give birth, this includes seahorse, pipefish, & sea dragons.

Where is God's mother? Oh that's right.. He never had one! He has always been and forever will be.

There is a medical condition for mothers who have an unnatural affinity with the concept of the baby inside them. I forget what it's called but your post reminds me of that.

There are many humans that have both sets of sex organs. They are not women or men but a mixture of both. many of them can have babies.

There are also transgender men who can have babies. These are males who take hormones to become females. They can become pregnant before the transformation is complete while still living the identity of a male. Would these two groups offspring have souls or not?

I'm sorry but your ideas may be poetic to the effeminate but are not anywhere close to reality.
edit on 21-1-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Nope.... the Soul actually comes into this world through the mans testicles, where it is deposited into the waiting receptacle of the egg during coitus and conception.

Similar to the way in which the soil delivers nutrients to the growing plant, but it is the SEED which contains the life of the plant.

Sorry to burst your bubble!

edit on 21-1-2012 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

My bubble is alive and well and hardly burst,its just a theory anyways and if we have souls,how do they get here,how are we brought into this world?...Women...and i doubt that one fertilized egg has a soul...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I'm sorry but your ideas may be poetic to the effeminate but are not anywhere close to reality.

John, chillax

Well, they used to name hurricanes after us.

edit on 113131p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

While I understand what your getting at, I associate women with another "force"

Black holes.

I'm sure most men will understand where I am coming from.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Black-holes are the engines that create the universe,black holes are the cosmic mothers of new universes

ha ha

www.dailygalaxy.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by blocula

Here is something I thought of, when we are born we go through the birth canal/tunnel into the light, and when we die people describe going through a tunnel into a bright light greeted by their friends and family who have passed,

what if, immediately after we die our soul enters another , and the light we see is really us being immediately reborn.

edit on 113131p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

very interesting point of view.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Hey, that's what they said happened to Dolly (the genetically engineered sheep, who subsequently went crazy and had to be put down I believe)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Yes. that's part of where I was headed haha.

But once they suck you in...everything changes.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I am something of a follower of the 'individual duality'. This proposes that there is the human machine that has its own native programming... or personality, based mostly on instinct and personality and then, the resident soul that inhabits or wears the human machine like clothing.

At the end of physical life, the human programming dies and its existence is reabsorbed into the great spirit/force of the universe. The human soul exists and moves on... and depending on how the physical experience went, either passes on to whatever awaits next or is recycled to try it all again.

There is a Gnostic passage that tells how Christ spoke of being freed from the 'man who clothes him'.

It is this duality that explains man's penchant for the lesser habits and allows for the better angels of his nature as well.

edit on 21-1-2012 by redoubt because: typo

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

When we die,our souls are released from their material shrouds and they ascend into astral realms to await another embryo to inhabit,to be reborn,to live again and i believe that at some point along the way during a womans pregnancy,her fetus,her unborn baby attains a soul,the soul of someone that has recently died...

And so i believe that through women and only through women are souls able to enter into and experience this material reality and so women are soul portals...

I fully agree with you here, blocula, my way of thinking also. I have always seen the Divine as a Mother, one of is a Live Giver. I am a man, but know my other self is a woman, together we are one, two parts of a whole.

To me life, with all it's wonderment, was great when I was young, but age brings about change, and now life seems like a prison, and I am about to be paroled. I'm coming Home, I've done my time.

(Lynyrd Skynyrd - Comin' Home - Bristow, Va. 5-24-98)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

and if we have souls,how do they get here

What about Magic?

What about their first breath of air?

What about through the first rays of sunlight that strike the child's face after it's born?

What about Direct transmission from the Realm of the Spirits?

What about Through Gods Omnipotence directly?

What about from the water?

What about through the doctors hand as he smacks the childs bottom to induce breathing?

What about through gravity waves from the Sun? or Venus? Or Mars? or Jupiter? or the Moon?

What about small birds perched at the windowsill in the maternity ward?

What about the sun shining past the edges of clouds?

What about Reality television show?

What about through satellite microwave broadcasts?

What about through invisible pixies?

What about the invisible pink unicorn?

What about a time travelling Jesus, who personally delivers each and every soul to every newborn or fetus through the power of Divine induction?

What about Leprechauns who shine magic Soul Rainbows through Gold lenses to force the soul into the baby's forming body?

What about extra-dimensional alien beings who direct the souls of the dead into the child's body directly, through the 5th dimension?

Of all of the Nearly infinite possible ways for an infant, child, or fetus to receive a soul, and what path that should should take.....

Of all the countless explanations for your question, of all of the unknowns about the soul, and metaphysics....

Of all of the possibilities for any number of things being a Divine Conduit for the Breath of light, from God Almighty.....

You believe that the most holy thing in existence, is YOUR VAGINA.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

How can we find out more
Who owns the keyless door
Where does the circle end
Who are the unwatched men
Where do we go from here
Faith is a fading fear
Life is a waiting room
I hope they don't call me soon
How much more do you really think you know
than a flower does about who's behind the door?

Whos Behind The Door-Zebra

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DivineFem

Hey, that's what they said happened to Dolly (the genetically engineered sheep, who subsequently went crazy and had to be put down I believe)
What about test tube kids?...

The process involves hormonally controlling the ovulatory process,removing ova,eggs,from the woman's ovaries and letting sperm fertilise them in a fluid medium.The fertilised egg,zygote,is then transferred to the patient's uterus with the intent to establish a successful pregnancy...en.wikipedia.org...

The fertilized egg is "transferred into" the womans uterus,where it then developes into an embryo and then it attains a soul...Imo...
edit on 21-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I am not sure what the difference is between a soul or spirit, but I do know the body is some sort of temporary vehicle or housing for our non-physical true selves.

Many people think the brain or mind houses the soul, but I don't believe this to be true. I think the soul is the driver and the brain is the steering wheel that allows us to operate our bodies.

Take this autistic girl for instance, she has some sort of brain damage that prohibits her soul from being able to properly operate her body, but she is not dumb or stupid. She can't speak and has problems controlling her body, but give her a keyboard and we learn that she can control her hands enough to communicate and was fully aware of her surroundings. Even asked the interviewer if his son was cute!

Autistic Teen Finds Inner Voice (Video)

Teen Locked In Autistic Body (Text)

I hope this makes more people aware that our brain is just a tool that lets our soul communicate with our body.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander the Great

Yes. that's part of where I was headed haha.

But once they suck you in...everything changes.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I have often pondered when the soul enters into the body, and I am not sure either.

My working idea is that it happens when the DNA from the sperm and the egg combine. It takes a specific DNA code combination to trigger the "life spark".

This might explain how even though women may ovulate and deposit an egg in the uterus and men may deposit sperm which reaches the egg, sometimes no conception takes place.

I think that it takes the male DNA and the female DNA to create the soul....maybe the part of DNA scientists call "filler" or "junk" DNA is really just our soul code.....

I know this is completely grasping, but I think it would be cool if it were true...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join