It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women Are Soul Portals

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanielET
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Most people are likely to blindly follow the light when they die. Just because it feels right doesn't mean it's the right option. You can count me out of the light following brigade. It doesn't sit well with me at all.

Friend, your instincts are correct, to my mind anyway. I had an NDE a few years ago, had a heart infraction, and was "dead" for some minutes. I saw the "Light." It beckoned me to come into it, but I resisted, and asked it a question, like, "what are you?" At this, it made a portal in it's side, and even though the light is very bright, the screen showed me many Heavens and Summerlands, Valahallas and Happy Hunting Grounds, the offer was anyone I chose. Being that close to it, I began to study the thing, and for all the world I believe it to be a machine. Crystal based computers run the thing, but it acts like a way station. The various places are Dimensional Spaces. Think of the 4th Dimension as a very large pace with a lot of places within it. You can stay as long as you like, leave whenever you want. Whatever you think of is reality.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by tw0330
Not this again.

Women = Men
not
Women > Men
Women and men make babies...

Women and men dont make souls...

The soul enters within the growing embryo inside a womans body...

Without women,there would be no babies born...

Without women,no souls would be able to enter into this material world...

Woman are soul portals...Imo...
edit on 21-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

That is one of the most uneducated response ever.

Test tube badies have no souls??
edit on 21-1-2012 by tw0330 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

Babies are not born inside test tubes,although for some reason a lot of people think they are...

The process involves hormonally controlling the ovulatory process,removing ova,eggs,from the woman's ovaries and letting sperm fertilise them in a fluid medium.The fertilised egg,zygote,is then transferred to the patient's uterus with the intent to establish a successful pregnancy...

Notice how the fertilized egg is "transferred into" the womans uterus,where it then developes into an embryo and then it attains a soul...Imo...

In-vitro-fertilization link > en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 21-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Women carry eggs. Boring eggs.

Men carry the little swimming things with their own mind and determination to get inside an egg....but Scientists say sperm have no brains and are single cell entities. How come our blood doesn't swim through our body instead of us needing a heart to pump the blood around?

The soul has to be in the sperm.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Originally posted by autowrench

Most people are likely to blindly follow the light when they die. Just because it feels right doesn't mean it's the right option. You can count me out of the light following brigade. It doesn't sit well with me at all.

Friend, your instincts are correct, to my mind anyway. I had an NDE a few years ago, had a heart infraction, and was "dead" for some minutes. I saw the "Light." It beckoned me to come into it, but I resisted, and asked it a question, like, "what are you?" At this, it made a portal in it's side, and even though the light is very bright, the screen showed me many Heavens and Summerlands, Valahallas and Happy Hunting Grounds, the offer was anyone I chose. Being that close to it, I began to study the thing, and for all the world I believe it to be a machine. Crystal based computers run the thing, but it acts like a way station. The various places are Dimensional Spaces. Think of the 4th Dimension as a very large pace with a lot of places within it. You can stay as long as you like, leave whenever you want. Whatever you think of is reality.

So your stance is in conclusion the "Light" will supply us with lots of party time?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

... sucked in it's first breath of air. At that moment, I saw, with my own eyes, a Spiritual Essence descend into his little body. I asked the doctor, "did you see that?" "Son," he said, "I have seen that many times." That was enough for me.

Wow, extremely interesting observation. And making sense, fasten your seat belt as soon as the "vehicle" is ready to work.
edit on 22-1-2012 by giugliot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
If it is women who make the soul, and not God.

Then explain to me why my soul is nothing like my biological mothers? I was adopted because of child abuse, and a very "bad soul" my Biological mother has.

Why am I nothing like that?

There are some very bad women with very good offspring out there, explain it to me.

Your philosophy is nothing more than to put down men and make women Superior. Their is no basic philosophical, scientific, or religious basis behind your theory.

Please provide some proof that what you say is correct.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by tw0330
If it is women who make the soul, and not God.

As i've said,men and women make babies,men and women dont make souls.If there were no women, there would be no way for a soul to enter within this material existence,because they carry the fertilized egg,they hold within themselves and nurture the developing embryo that aquires a soul,a soul that has left the astral realms where it went to when its previous physical shroud passed away and it is women who give birth to babies for women are mystical windows and subliminal doorways, women are soul portals...
edit on 22-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Personally I disagree and believe it's much more complicated. Souls do not go through female souls to their body rather comparing it to computers, then a new computer is constructed which is then connected to the internet directly but not through the female computer. I believe the whole process of selecting a soul would be too difficult for any human to fully comprehend. If women are the gateway to this world then they should at least have working knowledge to find a soul and contact it then give coordinates to their womb, which seem to be the least of prerequisites to such an idea. Or, it's a conspiracy only women know of because they are born with it and therefore never need to communicate this to eachother, it's just the men that don't know

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
Personally I disagree and believe it's much more complicated. Souls do not go through female souls to their body rather comparing it to computers, then a new computer is constructed which is then connected to the internet directly but not through the female computer. I believe the whole process of selecting a soul would be too difficult for any human to fully comprehend. If women are the gateway to this world then they should at least have working knowledge to find a soul and contact it then give coordinates to their womb, which seem to be the least of prerequisites to such an idea. Or, it's a conspiracy only women know of because they are born with it and therefore never need to communicate this to eachother, it's just the men that don't know

Oh crap.. the jig is up. You found us out.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Stormdancer777

Trippy stuff for sure!

I'm not sure that I would trust this computer machine way station thingy.

I think I will be hanging back for a while on that one and forming my own conclusions.

After all, i will have all eternity to choose my correct path and it just doesnt make sense jumping headlong & blindly into the light without knowing what i will be dealing with.

I'm sure corruption and deceit doesn't only exist on planet earth and in the 3rd dimension, and it would be extremely reckless and careless to believe otherwise in my opinion.

Thanks for sharing your "NDE" experiences, it is definately food for thought for sure!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Women carry eggs. Boring eggs.

Men carry the little swimming things with their own mind and determination to get inside an egg....but Scientists say sperm have no brains and are single cell entities. How come our blood doesn't swim through our body instead of us needing a heart to pump the blood around?

The soul has to be in the sperm.

Well then, by your synopsis, we can perhaps conclude that it is whatever puts the kick in the sperms tail that is responsible for the soul? In the very tip of that tail is the carrier of the Mitochondrial DNA. That's where the kick comes from...the mother.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by giugliot

So your stance is in conclusion the "Light" will supply us with lots of party time?

It's not exactly a "stance," but more like remembered knowledge. And "party" depends on your definition of the word, doesn't it? Party first, then work. Lots of work.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

From the movie Poltergeist-1982...

"Carol Anne, don't afraid. We won't harm you, we love you. You're are only angel, who can lead us into the light. We would never hurt you, never. Don't run away from me. We need you Carol Anne, lead us into the light"

edit on 23-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
As strange as this may sound at first,it makes a lot of sense,it actually makes perfect sense,if you believe we have souls and i believe we do have souls and they are immortal...

Only our bodies are male and female,our souls are neither,they are something more.They are the invisible forces of life that live forever and they animate temporary bodies again and again...

Of course i understand that it takes a man and a woman to make a baby,but its a woman who carries the fertilized egg that becomes an embryo,its her body that nurtures the developing fetus within, which slowly grows into a baby that only she can give birth to and it is a living miracle,a child who i believe,has an eternal soul...

I believe in reincarnation and i have many conscious memories and many dream scenes of past lives that i know i have lived before and i believe that we have all lived before and we all will live again...

When we die,our souls are released from their material shrouds and they ascend into astral realms to await another embryo to inhabit,to be reborn,to live again and i believe that at some point along the way during a womans pregnancy,her fetus,her unborn baby attains a soul,the soul of someone that has recently died...

And so i believe that through women and only through women are souls able to enter into and experience this material reality and so women are soul portals...
edit on 20-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Interesting argument, it rests on a lot of uncertainties though. And you can't really convert an egg cell into a sperm cell. Well you can, but what is produced is so nonviable that it requires additional genetic manipulation that may be beyond our current reach, in order to enable it to fertilize an egg cell. And what would be produced, I would be hard pressed to call human(the creature would be a genetic mess).

While a sperm cell can be converted into an egg cell that is 110% healthy and viable(as good as the real thing).

Then again it is a matter of "does the soul enter/created at conception, or when the neurological pathway's/brain develops". I guess we will know soon, as the same people who have been financing feminism are also financing artificial gestation(and financed the above medical methods).

Like I said interesting, I suppose I was half expecting to see another new age feminine divine bs thread(I believe firmly that men/women=human beings, and to raise one without raising the whole hurts us all).

But this heavily depends when "the soul begins", in a fetus. Conception or xx weeks when the brain first develops.

edit on 26-1-2012 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You are correct blocula

On the 21st day a spirit enters the babies body
the spirit will be in the spirit world for as long as it lived in the material

so if you die at 100 you need to process that info for 100 years in the spirit world
more info here
www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

Proper meditation is important
ca.figu.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join