It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish American newspaper : Mossad should assassinate Obama so the US can attack Iran

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
What a nice guy... how come he's not in jail already? I mean they have arrested and sent people to Guantanamo for way less.

Upro ar after Jewish American newspaper publisher suggests Israel assassinate Barack Obama

Op-ed in Atlanta Jewish Times says the slaying of the president may be an effective way to thwart Iran's nuclear program.

The owner and publisher of the Atlanta Jewish Times, Andrew Adler, has suggested that Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu to consider ordering a Mossad hit team to assassinate U.S. President Barack Obama so that his successor will defend Israel against Iran.

Adler, who has since apologized for his article, listed three options for Israel to counter Iran’s nuclear weapons in an article published in his newspaper last Friday. The first is to launch a pre-emptive strike against Hamas and Hezbollah, the second is to attack Iran’s nuclear facilities and the third is to “give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place and forcefully dictate that the United States’ policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.”

I don't like Obama at all, but come on now. If a ``militia`` guy or a muslim would have said the same thing, it would have been on every newspaper/TV channel in the US 24/7 hyping about the ``homegrown terrorist threat``...

What about the Israel-first threat in the US? I suggest the guy is arrested and deported.

And this guy is rambling for nothing, the elite will attack Iran. And Obama is a puppet.
edit on 20-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

If you wrote that article , you would be on your way to Git-mo.

This guy is Jewish, nothing will happen.

Except I will now be called anti-semite.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I don't know if he should be arrested.. it's not like he said "I'm going to" or "someone should" he said that hypothetically if Mossad did kill the President it would benefit in some obscure way Israel. He should have to apologize, be investigated to ensure he really isn't after the President, ensure he has no ties to Mossad. And if he wasn't born in the United States I agree, deport his ass. I just hate to see people arrested for speaking.

Why do so many Jews feel they need the USA to protect them anyways? Are they such pansies they cannot defend themselves? I mean way to fill the Jewish stereotype of conning other people into doing your dirty work while you reap only benefits.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I was under the impression any kind of Death Threat against the Pres was a zero tolerance offence.
Kinda like talking about bombs at the airport.

Remember Rock, this guy published it into a newspaper, to whatever nutjob will read it.

Isnt that a form of Hate Speech.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Yeah you are right. Don't arrest him, just deport him. The thing is, he's not the only ``Israel-firster`` in the US... everyone in AIPAC is a Israel-firster, most neo-cons are too.

If they like Israel so much, they should move there or be deported there. Can't the US be run by Americans for Americans for once?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Typical mentality of them clown "chosen" people.

If America doesnt let them suck from her teet, every second, of every day, along with wiping their rears every two seconds, then these "chosen" people throw a temper tantrum plotting evil acts of terror to get their way.

Bunch of SICK babies who are too much of a COWARD to do ANYTHING without America holding its hand. If they are the "chosen" people, then why arent they asking their PSYCHOPATH 'god' for his help??

Real tough guys... as long as mommy-America holds their hands.

Get these sick babies off of Americas teet, and MY TAX MONEY!!!!!! Americas TAX DOLLARS belong in AMERICA only!!!!!

Let these "chosen" clowns get help from their psychopath "god".

edit on 20-1-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

This guy is Jewish, nothing will happen. Except I will now be called anti-semite

He can go to hell, and should be picked up by the FBI and at least scared a little.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

it's not like he said "I'm going to" or "someone should" he said that hypothetically if Mossad did kill the President

Uh, yeah, I think he did suggest it. SUGGEST it. He should be arrested.

has suggested that Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu to consider ordering a Mossad hit team to assassinate U.S. President Barack Obama so that his successor will defend Israel against Iran.

edit on 20-1-2012 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

He did not even stop short of CALLING for the assassination of a world leader. This man crossed a line he WILL regret he crossed, I promise you that

edit on 20-1-2012 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I think it would be funny is God wooshed down on a cloud at the end of time and declared that the skeptical were actually the chosen people and told a lot of hyper-religious people, in any religious camp, to go directly to Hell, do not pass go and do not collect 200 dollars.

This kind of thing is okay because it's done by one of "God's chosen people". Meanwhile, we're overseas killing the crap out of another sect of "God's chosen people" left and right. Why? All because a bunch of zealots think that it's okay to be running around slaughtering entire cultures left and right because a handful of people from the same culture are poverty stricken and brainwashed or extremely mentally ill and do bad things because or it.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

I'm not saying that he didn't suggest such a thing. I'm just saying that since he didn't say he would or was planning to he shouldn't be arrested just for saying a government, which he has no control over, should in fact carry out his idea. As I said, I don't believe anyone should be jailed for speaking, especially hypothetically. Investigate him, deport him, even fine him. But should he have to sit in a jail cell for years just because he said something without action? No. Not in my opinion anyways.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Except I will now be called anti-semite.

Yup not only will YOU be called an anti-semite but so will your mother, your father, your children, your pets, your insects, your toothbrush, your toilet paper etc etc etc.....WILL ALL BE CALLED ANTI SEMITIC.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Ok, fair enough, Im just saying that he DID "suggest" that someone should do it. And I am not a lawyer by any means but I do think that it is an offense worthy of arrest IMO.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Didn't you know that only gods chosen people can issue death threats against American leaders and get away with it???

That's why their the chosen

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

I don't know if he should be arrested.. it's not like he said "I'm going to" or "someone should" he said that hypothetically if Mossad did kill the President it would benefit in some obscure way Israel. He should have to apologize, be investigated to ensure he really isn't after the President, ensure he has no ties to Mossad. And if he wasn't born in the United States I agree, deport his ass. I just hate to see people arrested for speaking.

Why do so many Jews feel they need the USA to protect them anyways? Are they such pansies they cannot defend themselves? I mean way to fill the Jewish stereotype of conning other people into doing your dirty work while you reap only benefits.

Um there was no hypothetical if there....

the third is to “give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place and forcefully dictate that the United States’ policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

Just sayin'

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerisa

Um in context the entire article was "hypothetical" ..
hy·po·thet·i·cal (hp-tht-kl) also hy·po·thet·ic (-thtk)
adj.
1. Of, relating to, or based on a hypothesis: a hypothetical situation.

The guy is an idiot for sure. But I've seen comments on ATS that are just as bad.. calls for action against the government in general, calls to violently revolt etc. Should you be jailed for that? I think not.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
If there is any upside to this story, the article that takes a critical tone of the newspaper appears on an Israeli website. Perhaps we can feel a little better knowing that most Israelis think this guy is wrong, too.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Well I guess we will find out how fair our system is. This guy SHOULD get a visit from the secret service. Let us not forget that when a Mixed Martial Arts fighter, in a post fight interview when asked who he would like his next opponent to be, said he'd like to fight Obama and then had a visit from the Secret Service to determine if he was a threat.

Secret Service visits UFC Fighter

So if the system is fair at all, the writer of this article SHOULD get the same visit. Surely suggesting that a sitting President should be killed is a more credible threat than some guy in a cage.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

So if the system is fair at all,

You know it isn't. There's laws for the little people and laws for the ``upper class``... aka the politicians, the judges, the cops and the Israeli boot lickers.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

the World is full of scapegoats and there isn't anyone who is not dispensible. It would not be the first time, a US President has been assassinated either.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Eh, I can see how that was incredibly dumb to print in a newspaper, and he should probably apologize, but he didn't really say anything that could be taken as a direct threat. An indirect threat yes, but, it is no different to someone calling for the assassination of Ahmedinejad or Ghaddafi by NATO. Honestly, it's not too surprising to see coming from someone of that religion, but it's not worth arrest or deportation (and where would he be deported to? He's an American from all I can gather from that article.) Freedom of speech and all that jazz...it's simply an opinion, in written form, I don't think anyone could take that as an actual direct threat to Obama's life.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join