It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish American newspaper : Mossad should assassinate Obama so the US can attack Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I sincerely hope he gets a visit from the Secret Service and goes on a watch list AT LEAST.

That's an insane lack of respect for the office of president, and America itself.
Plus it shows a complete lack of common sense to go and PUBLISH it.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The article was a hypothetical and it's not the first time, such a senario has been mentioned in numerous other articles the past year; just the first time a Jew brought it up in a Jewish newspaper which is why so many people are jumping up and down.

Personally, I think Obama has the potential for a successful singing career than he would as a politician.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Let's get one thing straight right now. Israel is Americas BITCH! And if it wasn't for the U.S. saying...NO! The Israelis would have already bombed Iranian Nuke sites. The U.S. knows that to bomb these sites would shoot huge amounts of radiation all over the Middle East and the American Plan is to allow the inevitable implosion of the Iranian youth to take over their goverment then get inspectors back in to Iran and disasemble all Nuclear Facilities as ISRAELS Plan will not work nor does Israel have the capabilities to...should Iran publicly anounce it has created a Nuclear Weapon...to bring in Massive amounts of U.S. Special Forces and Airborne Rangers as well as render the Iranian war machine innert with Non-nuclear EMP devices.

If the Israelis should go behind the U.S.'s back...there will be Hell to pay. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I started a thread about that today... didn't get much attention

Publisher Regrets Suggesting That Israel Assassinate Obama

He said he was sorry, so everything is OK

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by MrWendal

So if the system is fair at all,

You know it isn't. There's laws for the little people and laws for the ``upper class``... aka the politicians, the judges, the cops and the Israeli boot lickers.

yes I know. I was trying to be nice lol.

It is sad really. This is what our country has come to.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
If the publisher gets labeled a terrorist, he could quietly disappear at some point after this story dies down and never be heard from again. There is a new law allowing that to happen to any American. Remember Kennedy was once on a Do Not Fly list. If a US senator can be put on a list like that, some ordinary guy can definitely be considered a terrorist threat and be locked away without trial for life. That is if stays alive. We may never know. If he wants to feel a bit safer, he may want to consider moving out of the country after making such a threat. Of course if the US government is after him, there might not be too many safe places anymore if our government is no longer following the constitution. At a minimum, the secret service is probably already investigating.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9

YUP , his friends from AIPAC and the Council on Foreign Relations made a call to secret service headquarters. After reminding the case agent incharge he has a morgate and bills to pays and he that he would'nt look good in a wal-mart uniform, it was decided that no further action was needed.
Case filed.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
does the US have a king David Hoetel?
oh yeah
911...the US Liberty..the bankerbailout(s)

better take this guy seriously
by the time his call for kennedyization gets traction, RP might be in the twithoese

and if they don't like Obama now, they will HATE RP then

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
isn't threatening the president of the united states with death a felony. i guess different rules apply for different people.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
does the US have a king David Hoetel?
and if they don't like Obama now, they will HATE RP then

You know, 20 years ago i was a mail man in England. I worked with a guy called Ray Solomon.
Ray Solomons uncle drove the lorry in which they delivered the milk churns full of explosives to the hotel, or so he told me, he said it was no secret in his family.

And as for Ron Paul, it would'nt only be him.
It would be ANYONE who opposes America aiding and abetting Israel.
It would be anyone who opposes Israel's occupation of Gaza.
It would be anyone who's against the jewish controlled Federal Reserve bank bleeding the America dry.
It would be anyone who say's AIPAC and the C.F.R. dont control America's foreign policy.

Basically it would be, and is, anyone who has the courage to speak out against Isreal in America.
They control the media.
They control the Banks.
They control Senate and congress.
If you say this pubically the you are labelled an anti semite.

edit on 21-1-2012 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
isn't threatening the president of the united states with death a felony. i guess different rules apply for different people.

Yes, if you or i would of said it right now we'd be wearing a lovely orange jumpsuit, while we sat awaiting trial in that hotel the CIA run in Cuba...you know the one...near Guantanamo.

However, if your one of god's chosen people, you can write a half page article telling the president to go # himself on the front page of the New York Times and the president has to write YOU a letter asking for forgiveness for being black and not nuking Iran this week.

That's what i love about the good 'ole U.S.A. - Freedom of speech all the way.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Tw0Sides NAILED it.

this country is run by the 'self perceived' chozen.
if some asian, black, irish, italian, spanish, english, catholik, etc or god forbid mozlem wrote that article, he would be in jail. if it was a mozlem, there would be war.

i cannot wait to see the fallout. the chozen are getting so brazen, they think they can sprout their racist sermons to everyone now, not just in the sinogogs.

threatening the prez??? insane.

and im loving the reason why, so they can go to WAR.
typical chozen mentality, lets kill and steal.

free the republic.
we must end the 'international' occupation of our republic.
edit on 21-1-2012 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
it is AWESOME to see people know how dangerous the 'international' threat is!!!

this kind of crap is the stuff we need. let everyone see 'their' true allegiances, 'their' true colors.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9

I started a thread yesterday...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The more the better with this subject !

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by AllUrChips

I'm not saying that he didn't suggest such a thing. I'm just saying that since he didn't say he would or was planning to he shouldn't be arrested just for saying a government, which he has no control over, should in fact carry out his idea. As I said, I don't believe anyone should be jailed for speaking, especially hypothetically. Investigate him, deport him, even fine him. But should he have to sit in a jail cell for years just because he said something without action? No. Not in my opinion anyways.

In the minds of many survivors of the Rwandan genocide, one man stands out in terms of inciting the event to happen. He escaped to North America and is expected to hear the results of his appeal tomorrow. The thing is that his words did apparently incite violence. Inciting the willing to do murder seems to me to go way past free speech and common sense, especially if it's the leader of the country that dude is in.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I don't recall America getting involved in any of Israel's great victories; in 1948 or 1967. Israel has done just fine up until recently fending off their enemies.

But yes, I do agree it makes them look panzyish that so many Israelis and Jewish Americans feel Israel can't survive without Americas assistance.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by Rockpuck

I don't recall America getting involved in any of Israel's great victories; in 1948 or 1967. Israel has done just fine up until recently fending off their enemies.

But yes, I do agree it makes them look panzyish that so many Israelis and Jewish Americans feel Israel can't survive without Americas assistance.

Just as long as the checks keep coming I assume.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
What's the difference between this and writing a story about the President getting assassinated by a Mossad agent. Nothing. It's stupid but not incriminating.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join