It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miles and Miles of Tanks in Santa Cruz

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Isn't there a thread with video just like this when they were having that exercise near the new madrid fault
maybe there just now getting shipped back ??

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Iran is not just a "sandbox"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Do you have a timeline?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spartan1776

Do you have a timeline?

Sure...sometime between 1/20/2012 and 1/20/2082!

Of course I don't have a time line...I am not part of the elite...and I am not Nostradamus!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

We are so useed to seeing this kinda stuff here...it barely gets noticed....many many of my buddies work/or have worked here...and lots of the work done is much like a re-called chevy/ford, and they get new peices/parts/updates, and returned to storage/or where ever they were stationed...

www.drs.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellhound604
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

On their way to Iran????

I doubt it. I believe its is for deployment on HOME soil!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The green camo tanks are probably being sent to Asia.. since were transitioning our military might and building all new forces over there. Increase navy and air force and spending for them. With probably new bases/ports and already know expanding existing bases.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by repulsive1
That's like 3 times the amount of tanks the Australian Army has all together on one friggen train. What's going on in the U.S. ? Everyone thinking Iran's about to be visited or just a routine transport?

Its very likely that its just a routine transport. It may seem like a lot, but in reality, this is only a very small fraction of the number of Bradleys the US has in its inventory. We have literally thousands of them. Rail is the only feasible means of transporting them around the country.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Well, China and Russia said they would go to war with us if we attacked Iran. I hope this is a image of tanks returning home, not new ones preparing for ww3. We need peace, We need to stop borrowing money from China and reduce the deficit.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I want to say so many different things, so ambivalent when I see that many tanks.
There is a purpose, and it's obvious, there is war coming, and most likely world war.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Where were they going? Which direction and where was this shot? We could identify airbases and military outposts in that area.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
All in green camo. Whatever it is, it's definitely a massive ground force battalion with full support for a long haul without reliable fuel sources. My best guess it border enfocement/martial law. The give away is they have the turret assembly refitted for light weaponry and things like the pain ray/ADS device.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
All in green camo. Whatever it is, it's definitely a massive ground force battalion with full support for a long haul without reliable fuel sources. My best guess it border enfocement/martial law. The give away is they have the turret assembly refitted for light weaponry and things like the pain ray/ADS device.

I'd put a vote down for martial law too, but these are not really urban vehicles...

This is more on the martial law side of things.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spartan1776
Where were they going? Which direction and where was this shot? We could identify airbases and military outposts in that area.

Well, the thread is titled "... Tanks in Santa Cruz," so I'd guess they were filmed near Santa Cruz, CA. This is supported by THIS other ATS thread stating "Heavy Military Hardware (Tanks etc.) train transported in Santa Cruz today" and the body of the OP in that thread started: "I just got a link to this in me email. Apparently it was taken today in Watsonville, south of Santa Cruz going south."

So, it's from the area around Santa Cruz and Watsonville, CA... which are with 30 miles or so of each other.

There are two "army"/"national guard" bases just south of Watsonville seen here. You'll have to zoom in, keeping San Jose near center, until Santa Cruz and Watsonville show on the map. Then you can click on the pins to see what bases are nearby.

I wonder where the tanks were going?

edit on 1/20/2012 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruptedstructure
Iran is not just a "sandbox"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I guess thats is for me

I didnt say Iran, most of the hardware headed to the middle east are painted tan. So the one on the train will more than likely stay state side.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

They're just Bradleys. Pieces of crap and useless in urban environments if you ask me though so I wouldn't be too worried if I were you lol. BTW I do believe they are probably just part of a refurb run. Periodically, armoured vehicles are sent out to be refurbished. Like I said, wouldn't be too worried if I were you.

Useless ? How so ?

You don't think those could just roll down a street and start blowing up houses ?

How useless is that?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Maybe to keep Russians off the west coast?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf
Maybe to keep Russians off the west coast?

Or to the north boarded to defend us from Canadia

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ga-`tv-gi

Canadians are cool in my book

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

I dont know they are the only country to march through the US and burn DC to the ground. On second thought any Canadians want a free plane ticket to DC

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join