It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War When?!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

Well said there, friend...

Could be that if Project BlueBeam comes into things later this year, then I can imagine alot of people coming up with a good few more new names to describe the madness that's said to be projected onto the skies when it comes time to happen...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Futurcrat1

oh so "world war on terror" pardon me it is "Global War on Terror" or "America is battlefield" then listing the total number of nations that are in the war on terror would not count. this link shows the map of nations that have had terror attacks www.worldwaronterrorism.com... there might be more nations not shown in red like this one www.theage.com.au... from the link

"Mr Howard is being very slow in claiming responsibility for the fact that the war against Iraq has not reduced the terrorist threat to Australians," he said. "The Howard Government's terrorist warnings suggest that the reverse may in fact be the case."
would we know if there was an attack?

edit on 25-1-2012 by bekod because: added link

edit on 25-1-2012 by bekod because: added link

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
March 2012.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
World War III will never happen. Its what they would like you to think in order to manifest it. They want you to think wwIII, 2012 doomsday situations, they want you to think negative.

Think positive. Speak no evil, see no evil, hear no evil, witness no evil.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
how many nations does it take to make a world war, what does the term "world war mean" , does it need to be "nukes in use" or could it be like Nam, or Korea a ground/ air and naval war with nations as in NATO and them who ever them is.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Futurcrat1

2012-2015 I believe.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This post is light-hearted -- NOT some intense angry thing!!!

Now I've been busy for a few days, but I hope you think it through. I personally don't see a WW3 on the horizon. For me, its an idea. A concept. Maybe a hang-over of some ancient political rhetoric I've got somewhere in the back on my mind from whatever I heard as a kid...

So, what about March 2012? For me, March 2012, is... March 2012!!

Seems like thread of its own developing there, people...

But like I say, lets keep this light. There's enough aggravation in people's lives without superimposing an 'idea' to be a supposed 'actuality' -- unless you're psychic, of course... Or maybe... maybe you're God. Or maybe you're informed from another post somewhere.

Yeah, that'd do it...

So keep it light.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

So that means there is NO evil
?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

Yeah No Evil.....livE oN

top topics