It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS member from NASA introduction thread removed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
There was an introduction thread posted a minute ago from a new member claiming to be from NASA, and claimed to have evidence and documents of extraterrestrial life, and was willing to post this information if he remained anonymous. This thread was removed before I even had a chance to respond. There was no other post on his thread.

Did anyone else get to read this?

Why was this thread removed?

Did it violate T & C?.....or is there another reason why this introduction thread was removed.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hes a known oxygen thieving troll

You didn't miss much...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

There could be many reasons it was removed, one being he is full of it.

There are some members who have been banned that like to come back over and over again and claim certain things that arent' true. I wonder if it was him

My guess is on Bernard. If it wasn't then the mods have good reason for removing it. They won't just remove something like that for no reason. There are many things that go on behind the scenes so to speak that we don't see.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Haha my guess must be correct with that reply lol

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

reply to post by Chadwickus

I just found it curious. I had never seen a thread removed so quickly.

A known troll would be a good reason.
edit on 20-1-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
well guess he will pop up on some other conspiracy site then, for anyone interested in "wasting their time"

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
seems this recent megaupload has certain site owners spooked

@the powers who run this site
a suggestion from a random font such as myself

there have been a few threads dropping "supposed Megaupload links for there new site"

anybody who clicks this link is helping to DDOS notonly the DOJ but a lot more sites aswell
im sure i dont need to point out that DDOS on a federal site is a serious offence let alone any website infact

hopefully your staff can be vigilent and stomp out this link spam to megaupload supposed sites
as megaupload has had ALL its assest frozen its pretty safe to say the real site wont be back for sumtime now

cheers
ps only tryin 2 be helpfull on the ddos part aswell but feel free 2 tell me to stfu and keep my nose out lol

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by UkRandom

Thanks for the info. Will be careful with random links. Although i must admit that is a pretty smart move by them, they will get alot of noobs all over the world helping to spam DDOS attacks at anyone they want.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by UkRandom

Thanks for the info. Will be careful with random links. Although i must admit that is a pretty smart move by them, they will get alot of noobs all over the world helping to spam DDOS attacks at anyone they want.

the ddos is bad enuff but there are numerous trackers embedded on the links being sent out that should cause some real concern for anybody who has visited that fake link

its spamming links such to places of that nature that end up putting a lot of innocent people in a very dangerous position

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
No reason to waste too much time on a banned member!

Good riddance to him!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
More information available here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

**Thread Closed.**

top topics

join