It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite US Forces Team deployed near Iran!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Ummmm how would the Iranians get there? What would they use to for re-supply? Hiding in the mangroves of the Keys? LMAO. Okay.

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Chadwickus

Fixed it, thanks, but how would you feel if Iranian special forces were near the Florida keys and 20-30 miles off the coast of the USA.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Ahhh, come on, you know what he means. Maybe instead of the Florida Keys he says Mexico or Quebec, it is the same point.

The Truth is though, we are extremely vulnerable at home. Our Troops and National Guard mostly overseas, our Police Forces are not equipped to handle an invasion, and even if they were equipped, there is surely a mountain of governmental red tape that would hinder them from responding.

Luckily, nobody in the world is insane enough to mount a US invasion. In reality, there is little to nothing protecting us from creative terrorist attacks, or small cells of invaders, yet we just never see these things?

If I heard Iran had teams of Spec Ops guys near our border, I would pray for the people of Iran.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
This is to be expected, and was even played up by the theater command a while back i believe.....
Just so yyou people know what has been unleashed both in the middle east....AND NOW HERE ON CONUS SOIL.....courtesy of the NDAA
heres a piece from the Nation on these guys........virtual "murder incorporated" working more for the executive branch than the military.......getting scared yet?
This is enough to put the hairs on my neck tingling.....

www.thenation.com...

Who exactly let me ask, are these dudes training?
A possible list of different nationality troops, brings several further possibilities to light.....
However, if one were to say train up, and stiffen the PKK with a seal team backbone, what miracles of mayhem and dust storms of destruction might they conjure up for the Mullahs to mull over?
This move is both provocative in the propaganda sense, psyops, and also theater force multiplication....(the art of projecting more force than possible conventionally....with asymetrical methods....(ie weather war, satelites, spec ops. etc etc)
This can be seen as an escalation that could only result in creased activity of a violent nature no matter who is the beneficiary of these professors of the killing arts courses.....that part is definately most assured....
Training is just what these guys do in their spare time however.....

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

What if Iran deployed their troops in the Gulf of Mexico?

Evidently you are under the impression they have not.

I'm utterly 100% convinced they've

BEEN DOING SO for a decade or two.

I haven't located my ref yet but I recall a source asserting that there are 30,000 sleeper agents of the Iranians

IN THE USA ALREADY . . . whose sole task is to murder Christian pastors, evangelists etc.

And, more Iranian agents are streaming across the Mexican border daily.

I THOUGHT

THAT was common knowledge.

Sigh.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I haven't located my ref yet but I recall a source asserting that there are 30,000 sleeper agents of the Iranians IN THE USA ALREADY . . . whose sole task is to murder Christian pastors, evangelists etc.

So, forget the Nuclear sites and anything else that could cause major damage, They're gonna target Pastors and the like.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
No country in the world is able to launch an invasion of the USA except maybe Canda or Mexico. How does anyone get their troops here? Thats the thing about the US....logistically and geographically its in the best situation in the world save Australia. Other countries dont have the Naval capacity not the airlift capaciyt to send hundreds of thousands of troops over here. They just dont. Period.

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Ahhh, come on, you know what he means. Maybe instead of the Florida Keys he says Mexico or Quebec, it is the same point.

The Truth is though, we are extremely vulnerable at home. Our Troops and National Guard mostly overseas, our Police Forces are not equipped to handle an invasion, and even if they were equipped, there is surely a mountain of governmental red tape that would hinder them from responding.

Luckily, nobody in the world is insane enough to mount a US invasion. In reality, there is little to nothing protecting us from creative terrorist attacks, or small cells of invaders, yet we just never see these things?

If I heard Iran had teams of Spec Ops guys near our border, I would pray for the people of Iran.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I hate to break it to you, but chances are very likely that we HAVE iranians 20-30 miles off our coast. Or rather, Russian nuclear submarines. Welcome to reality.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I agree. We'll never be openly invaded by hostile forces. We might be economically invaded, or just plain sold out, but we won't ever have troops show up on our shores.

But, the fear-mongering government would have us believe terrorists hate us for our freedoms and our success, and they are looking to do is in each and every day. So, to that I say, "Where are they?" It is extremely simple to come to the US legally or illegally, buy some guns, or buy some explosives, and start wreaking havoc, yet these highly trained and motivated cells of international terror syndicates can't figure it out?

Please.

There are no terrorists, there are no threats to our way of life, except from our own government. Osama Bin Laden wanted us out of Afghanistan, not out of Manhatten! Iran wants us to leave them the hell alone and quit selling Nukes and Fighter Jets to Israel, they don't want to come here.

Nobody is threatening the US, except for our own profiteers with influence inside our own government. The threat is from corporations, not terrorists, and the corporations certainly already have their "special forces" entangled in all aspects of the US, and we never saw them coming.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by xmaddness

Source on Iranian troops that close? How would they even get there? They don't have a blue water navy dude, they are local around their own waterways.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Uhhhh no.

I didn't say that.

I ASSUMED

folks would realize that

IF they have that many agents devoted to THAT non-military goal . . .

they likely have a LOT devoted to military

and other blood-lust mayhem targets

such as

SCHOOLS . . . a la the one in the Balkins' Georgia, was it?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Check out who owns

COSCO

And how many very large container ships they own.

And what country/culture is used to packing lots of people into relatively small spaces.

Then check out the tales of Chinese and Mexican military forces training together on our Mexican border

in uniform.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Fixed it, thanks, but how would you feel if Iranian special forces were near the Florida keys and 20-30 miles off the coast of the USA.

Remember, we americans boo the golden rule. It doesn't apply to us. We are special.
That hurt to say, but that's the mentality of a lot of people.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

As I said, not necessarily iranians regulars, but rather Russian subs. Do we forget the fact that Russia is currently backing Iran?

To me that means they are one in the same.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB

Remember, we americans boo the golden rule. It doesn't apply to us. We are special.
That hurt to say, but that's the mentality of a lot of people.

Ron Paul said that in Monday night's debate and got booed!

The Golden Rule is basically his foreign policy, and it is not very popular among the warmongers.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
There are probably just as many western agent's in Iran as there are western agents in Pakistan.

What i have learned the last few weeks is that the US is trying to clam down Israel when it comes to attacking Iran. Probably why Israel didn't want to waste money on a large scale exercise with the US.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Does anyone on this forum know anyone in black ops?OF COURSE WE HAVE people inside Iran,SAD or recon squads.There are forces in every major country on the planet you will NEVER hear of,although North Korea would be a bit redundant to recon.Just ask any operator what goes on generally in undisclosed operations..m

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by xmaddness

No it does not mean they are the one and the same, that is ridiculous, it means they support Iran but it does not mean they are iran

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
There are probably just as many western agent's in Iran as there are western agents in Pakistan.

What i have learned the last few weeks is that the US is trying to clam down Israel when it comes to attacking Iran. Probably why Israel didn't want to waste money on a large scale exercise with the US.

Which is why people are stupid to criticize Ron Paul's foreign policy. Ron Paul will take the leash off of Israel, and let them deal with the Mid-East problem, Iran, etc. It saves the US a ton of money, it saves US lives, and it makes Israel happy!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by spy66

Which is why people are stupid to criticize Ron Paul's foreign policy. Ron Paul will take the leash off of Israel, and let them deal with the Mid-East problem, Iran, etc. It saves the US a ton of money, it saves US lives, and it makes Israel happy!

I like Ron Pauls policy, but if the US takes the leash of Israel and Israel attacks Iran. It will effect oil shipment through the Strait of Hormuz even if Iran doesn't choose to close it of. "It will close it self of", because oil shipment will probably decrease drastically because of the tension and uncertainty in the region.

A war with Iran will cost the US no matter how you look at it.

A Israeli war with Iran will probably last longer than a combined US-Israeli war.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

If Israel is 'let off the leash' so to speak and there was a massive conflict in the Middle East it would affect the rest of the world negatively

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join