It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

80 UFO Models [artwork]: Check This Out!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I5: Gulf Breeze?
J1: Billy Meir?
L2 Bentwaters
J2 Belgium
L6 Space shuttle footage
L4 Kenneth Arnold
C9 Adamski
J3 Lazar's sport model maybe.

Recognize many others but can't remember the details. A1 I think is Peruvian Navy......one of the best UFO pics ever.

Best I can do without cheating

edit on 21-1-2012 by Boxman because: Added J3/recognize sentance

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Seem some of his stuff before, good quality.

About the common circular architecture, it has been suggested that it is for by some method or another creating the electromagnetic field around the craft.

So might it be the most efficient design for a local scout/utility ship, or did one ship of that design crash on one primitive planet, have it's inhabitants back engineer it, and thus start the ball rolling?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I like A1,i think it looks like one my dad saw back in the 90's.he drew a sketch of it back then when he saw the thing just sat in mid air.There is one craft though that is not on there,and thats the famous cigar shaped craft that alot of people see today.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
That looks pretty cool, my favourite is A7.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Wow. I'm impressed! Some of you guys know your UFO models!

I've never seen a UFO either---but I don't look up enough. I think you have to really dedicate yourself to setting a time during the warm weather to sit outside and star gaze to increase your chances.

My husband and his friends saw a UFO when they were little kids playing in the fields. It was disc shaped and came down out of the sky at lightening speed and whizzed by them in the field.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shino
I've always been suspicious about the sheer variation in design in these reported discs. And before you interject that there may be several visitors, what is the likelihood they all have ships shaped as discs?

Maybe a disc is the best functioning shape for interstellar travel, thus even from vast distances across space they would all come up with similar designs.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
P4 is the one that got clamped for parking on double yellows when
I arrived here on your Earth !
They asked for 150 quid ????
To remove it ?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Thanks for the chart OP. Never seen one of those, as someone said on a previous post, just the occasional ball of light. But good find, however

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

I've heard of tire clamps, but UFO clamps also?
Think they'll get annoyed with our way of dealing with things. And where they'd get the money anyhow?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Wow,that sure is a lot of different types and models of flying saucers,that are seen all over the world both in the daytime "daylight discs" and at night,which imo,are actually time machines and this is very interesting to be able to look at them all together side by side...

The one that i and other people who were with me saw hoovering about 50 feet above us one autumn night looks a lot like A-8 in the top row...

I read a book that contained a very similar page with row after row of all the different types of alien beings that people have encountered all over the world and it would be really fascinating to see them and the 80 flying saucers next to eachother..

If we looked at a page with 80 different automobile that we have designed and built through the years from various decades all lined up in rows next to eachother,they would look very similar to the 80 flying saucers types,in so far as we have all kinds of different sized and shaped cars that we drive around,that are all similar yet different as well...

So why wouldnt the futurenauts have a lot of different types and sizes of time machines that they have designed and buil,teleport and fly all around,from single seaters,to multiple passenger sized craft and even larger...
edit on 23-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join