It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BlackHawk Flying over Queens NY 1/18/12

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweetnlow
I had the same thing happen 2nd day of deer season while i was cutting fire wood with other family members, it was a blacked out blackhawk helicopter and was flying just above tree top level, just the site of it coming out of nowhere kinda freaked me out , but within 5 minutes it flew over us again except this time the doors were open and you could see the crew, like they were going to pull a maneuver or shoot us or something, really freaked me out, so much i wrote a thread about it after it happened

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-1-2012 by sweetnlow because: (no reason given)

Seeing a blackhawk open its doors and fly over you would definitely raise the blood pressure a tiny bit. Just lay down and don't resist

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dymiox

Next time i'll be prepared with my cable cannon

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hi OP.
Thank you for the post, I almost posted one to inquire as to what possibly could be happening with the black hawks flying our neighborhood which is unusual. Well, IMO, I ID'd it as a black hawk.

Not in NY, Tennessee here. For two days in a row, we had suspect activity. The first day, it was flying over our house several times. Every time, I tried to get a photo through the window , I missed.

I was more prepared the next day, in case it came again.
And voila, I captured it, getting only 2 photos, before it left the area.

So to report on Jan 12 and 13, 2012 , we had unusual activity.
Here is the capture on that second day. 2 photos.
Just to show evidence for whoever may naysay.

Sorry for the scroll on the photos but at least it is bigger ... to ID it better.
The blades noise is what caught my attention. From experience , the mil helicopters are MUCH louder. This was not on a normal flight path.
edit on 20-1-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
i too live in queens and i havent seen anything out of the ordinary (by new york standards atleast). i can safely say that i have never seen military helos flying around. but i did see marine 1 landing somewhere in downtown a few months ago

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
Funny - im out in Jersey & we had a Chinook fly over today rattling windows - Obama is in the city today or tomorrow for a fundraiser so could be something with that.

www.hackettstownlife.com...

Could definately be. I mean the timing would be right and would be the only logical reason for military presence.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
So far, from my video cameras I have It flying over at 10:50 (when I flipped it off) then at 11:39 when I was talking to my wife. I have about another 7 hrs to go through, but it definately flew over a total of 4 times.

Was anything happening between 10-12? What time was Obama in town?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

I usually always have my camera but I wasn't thinking anything would be going on in my backyard. But after the 4th flyby I went upstairs and got it. Unfortunately it never came back.

And yes, there's a distinct sound it makes. The heavy sound the blades make is unmistakable. Like I said, I was using power tools with the radio cranking and still heard it.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
How about SOPA and PIPA? I found a LINK that there were protests in NY in regards to these which were on the 18th.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

NY is waAy bigger than this little town ... In your case Obama could have been to town .
He wouldn't have a reason to be in this one lol

I have no clue as to what they were doing here but this was definitely out of the ordinary for our neck of the woods.

Hope there is /was nothing to any of it. NY and here. Who knows though, they could be mapping or getting their strategy down for when they come to round-up !
Just a thought.

edit on 21-1-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join