It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uday�s Love and Party Shack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Has anyone else seen the video report of U.S. troops inspecting one of Uday Hussein�s homes in Baghdad?

While the Iraqi people starved and suffered under sanctions, Saddam�s son lived in luxury. Consider the following: �UNICEF boxes in there with kids' school supplies meant for the children of Iraq, yet these jerks took it," said Maj. Kent Rideout, 39, of San Antonio, Texas.

His storehouse has $1 million in fine wines, liquor and heroin. His house has Cuban cigars, cases of champagne and downloaded pictures of prostitutes. His personal zoo has lions, cheetahs and a bear.

I saw one bag of heroin and it looked to contain at least 4 or 5 of ounces, the report says six bags of heroin were found.

CNN Report

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I just can't believe that with the evil US sanctions on them that they could have all this stuff! Some US soldier must have planted all those things there! (sarcasm) You cannot make me believe that the such upstanding people as the Husseins could live in luxury while their people starved! (again more sarcasm)

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Since the coallition forces have liberated several of the major towns/citys, I have been amazed at the opulence of the regime. The palaces are quite amazing. To think that those countries who have been partaking of the illegal oil trade with Iraq have effectively financed all this whilst a large majority of the country has starved and suffered.

Watching another at the moment on SKY just showing the outside of his palace in Tikrit. Apparently this is supposed to be his most opulent. The reporter tell us that there are bathrooms with up to 8 sinks in them. Looks amazing from the outside.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Images of nude women and alchohol are no nos to (traditional) Arabs... Something tells me though, you won't hear about this on Al Jazeera....but those Arabs who do learn of this, will certainly have a different image of the Husseins....

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 08:01 AM
link   
JUst seen more pictures from Udays palace, seems the nutter had gold AK47s, WTF?

Gazrok your quote underneath your posts does n`t seem to be coming out right (might just be me viewing it)

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Udday is known as being somewhat decadent, so this doesnt really come up as a surprise

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Oh but I am suprised! I would have never expected this and I'm not sure I believe it now. I'll have to see what Aljazeer says about it. You know, because I want a "credible" source. Are you sure that these things weren't planted there by us nasty Americans in some attempt to discredit the Husseins? I would have thought that if the oil for food program and the sanctions were starving his people, that saddam would have never lived so extravagantly himself much less allowing his sons to do so while his people, who were supposed to get the food starved.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Did anyone see the report of Chemical Ali's home being raided? The basement was stacked with cases of expensive liquors, champagne and wines also.

I guess their devotion to Allah & Islamic ideals have certain limits, especially when hid behind closed doors.

Maybe the heroin came from the information minister's home, he seemed to be "spaced out" a lot - or was it used as a pain-killer for Uday's injured leg? Maybe even used to string out women Uday used as sex slaves?

Oh those Hussein's....they're such cards (jokers that is)!

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Saddam is the Ace of Spades, etc.

Do you have any Saddam's?

Go Fish!

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
He's the blank one everyone throws out!

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   
what about the gold and nickel plated sub machine guns and ak 47 they look amazeing

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   
on E-bay?

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mokuhadzushi
Udday is known as being somewhat decadent, so this doesnt really come up as a surprise

Nice understatement. But then that really doesn't suprise me coming from you.

Uday wasn't "somewhat decadent".
He was a psycopathic daddy's boy who leeched his country dry.

Of course you won't admit to that. Facts are something which you are blind to.

new topics

top topics

join