It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New from Ontario

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Greetings all. Long time lurker, first time poster

Writing from Ontario, Canada.

I've always come to ATS for thoughtful, rational insights whenever a "big" meme or idea starts to make the rounds; this time it was the strange sounds "phenomenon". As usual, ATS didn't disappoint and I'm convinced most of them are hoaxes. (Some seem to be authentic though.)

Anyway, thought I'd introduce myself.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kearthling

kearthling, welcome to ATS enjoy your stay..

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS fellow Canadian.

This place is "yours to discover".

edit on 19-1-2012 by SolidGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I would say "Howdy!" but am unsure if Canadians actually say that so I'll just say Hi!
The only thing I think I know about Ontario is that apparently there are mosquitoes there just like here in Holland. (I believe I heard it in a track by The Posies, not exactly Wikipedia but there ya go) If my rather strained information is correct, you have my deepest commiserations. Nasty little buggers and I am apparently allergic to them. Their bites make me swell up like ...Frankenstein. Anyway, that's enough of my medical complaints.

I hope you enjoy your time here and learn much. Hope to see you around. No strange sounds here unfortunately but there has been a little debunking going on too. Someone suggested it was viral fakery to advertise some new game/movie/other product. Time will tell I guess...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Hi kearthling, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Heya!

I too hail from North of Hadrian's wall.

Up near Ottawa here... glad to see you!

new topics

top topics

join