It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your feelings about this year and the coming elections?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I don't think there will be an election this year or if there is the swearing in ceremony will be post poned. I'm not intutive enough to be able to say what and how but what do you think. Any feelings out there?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I think it's "business as usual" for everyone with a sense of power over their fellow humans.
Anything that's not a natural disaster is probably planned besides the one accident that gets through their radar.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Well the election is at the end of the year so ................

THE MAYANS WERE RIGHT .... Ron Paul will win the election and usher in a new age of man called ........ The Age of Reason. He will claim victory on Dec 22.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I feel sorry for you guys in the US, your candidates look all like tools. Therefore i think your next election will be a joke, no matter who's getting elected.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

You probably are right there. We'll know what happens when it happens still there's this feeling, probably nothing keep trying to connect the dots with what's going on in the news. Ever try that to figure out why things are the way they are. Guess I've been out foxed whatever the reason.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

So sad but I totally agree. I think the elections are just to placate the sheeple and make them think they have a say in things. To the amount of money required to run for office means that politicians are bought and sold before they ever reach an office high enough to make any real change possible. If people are at the debates and in the voting booth that just mean they aren't on the street protesting or making trouble. It gives them a sense of hope in some pretty dark and hopeless times.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I think we could be mislead about Ron Paul. He did give a freemason handshake or grip on the Bill Maher show not too long ago. It's awfully suspicious when he talks about things like 9/11 and Iran. He seems to me to know a lot more about it but won't say because it's too "fringe" or the American public won't accept what he has to really say so he can only offer them a shed of light on the truth. In my opinion, the elites are scrambling every available asset and hitting every big red button they have to stop this man from being elected. He is a danger and a threat to the status quo. I don't think they can assassinate Ron Paul because his followers are able to think independently of the mainstream media. They wouldn't be able to get away with it. The mainstream media has tried looking for every skeleton Ron Paul might have in his closet and so far have come up with nothing. The only thing they can do is pass him off as too radical which would alienate voters. Look at his speeches. Ron Paul is very articulate, he knows and believes what he is debating, and he can outwit the other candidates. Rick Perry has a huge PR problem, Mitt Romney is just another politician who can't wait to jump in bed, Rick Santorum is a liar and misinformed especially about foreign policy (war-mongering, fear-mongering), and Newt Gingrich is way too corrupt to be electable. Ron Paul is the only reasonable choice. But maybe we are being misled just like every other election in the past. Or, maybe the Ace Card in the elites sleeve is a war with Iran? Americans are very quick to judge and to hate (most of them). If we get "attacked" by Iran (which will be another bogus false flag operation) the American people should fall for it. Just like World War 1, World War 2, Vietnam, the Cold War, the Iraq War, the "overseas contingency operation" in Afghanistan etc. Watch Fox News. You can bet if we get in a war with Iran they will be the most "patriotic" about it. Anyone who doesn't support the war will be demonized etc. Humans are so confrontational and quick to decide. Why can't America just secure the border? Wouldn't that be the most cost-effective way of winning any war? I think we are going to see some big changes this year, hopefully in the next few months.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by questforevidence
I think we could be mislead about Ron Paul. He did give a freemason handshake or grip on the Bill Maher show not too long ago. It's awfully suspicious when he talks about things like 9/11 and Iran. He seems to me to know a lot more about it but won't say because it's too "fringe" or the American public won't accept what he has to really say so he can only offer them a shed of light on the truth. In my opinion, the elites are scrambling every available asset and hitting every big red button they have to stop this man from being elected. He is a danger and a threat to the status quo. I don't think they can assassinate Ron Paul because his followers are able to think independently of the mainstream media. They wouldn't be able to get away with it. The mainstream media has tried looking for every skeleton Ron Paul might have in his closet and so far have come up with nothing. The only thing they can do is pass him off as too radical which would alienate voters. Look at his speeches. Ron Paul is very articulate, he knows and believes what he is debating, and he can outwit the other candidates. Rick Perry has a huge PR problem, Mitt Romney is just another politician who can't wait to jump in bed, Rick Santorum is a liar and misinformed especially about foreign policy (war-mongering, fear-mongering), and Newt Gingrich is way too corrupt to be electable. Ron Paul is the only reasonable choice. But maybe we are being misled just like every other election in the past. Or, maybe the Ace Card in the elites sleeve is a war with Iran? Americans are very quick to judge and to hate (most of them). If we get "attacked" by Iran (which will be another bogus false flag operation) the American people should fall for it. Just like World War 1, World War 2, Vietnam, the Cold War, the Iraq War, the "overseas contingency operation" in Afghanistan etc. Watch Fox News. You can bet if we get in a war with Iran they will be the most "patriotic" about it. Anyone who doesn't support the war will be demonized etc. Humans are so confrontational and quick to decide. Why can't America just secure the border? Wouldn't that be the most cost-effective way of winning any war? I think we are going to see some big changes this year, hopefully in the next few months.

I think there are three possibilities

1 He is the same as the rest of them, a wolf in sheeples' clothing

2 It's all rigged so it does not matter and you should just watch the show

3 He is what he says he is, gets elected and then they assassinate him just to teach you who is boss.

Seriously, If even 1/10th of NWO is real they will not allow RP to be President.

P

top topics

join