It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Eye of the-Storm: The Inventions of Nikola Tesla (Rare Video Documentary )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Wanted to share this find with you guys. I found it quite interesting and I'm sure some of you Tesla fans will appreciate viewing:

THE EYE OF THE STORM : The Inventions of Nikola Tesla - Narrated by Stan Deyo - 90 Min.

WARNING: The VHS source of this documentary is very old and the quality of the audio and video is very poor.

This rare documentary, shown only once on Australian television, covers the history of secret U.S. government research into futuristic propulsion and Energy systems. The Film also discusses the work of Nikola Tesla, including information on mysterious devices locked away in safes at the time of his death in 1943. Man made UFO's are also an important feature as well as the Philadelphia experiment.

You will find the video here:

www.archive.org...

Wish we could get his secrets. This world would be a better place.
How can one benefit when there is so much suppression?

edit on 18-1-2012 by SeekerLou because: Fixed Title

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Thanks! I will definitely check this out later.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
With all the technology we have today, does anyone truly believe we do not have the capability to expand upon the work that was started before we had very much technology by todays standards?

Tesla and many other great minds did all the hard work using what they had available to them, which with today's technology is a fraction of what was available. We have supercomputers that can calculate data at mind blowing speeds. Global communication linking the worlds greatest minds in an instant. Pen and paper and basic telecommunications were all they had back then to calculate mass amounts of data collected. And they made more advances than we have in the past decade alone. What do we have to pass down to our children? Until iPhones, television, video games and MP3 players solve the energy monopoly, I just don't see much hope. And its frustrating. We could literally end all world hunger. Quality of life for everyone would jump to astounding levels. Life, would be better.

Its sad that we have no access to information like this. I mean sad, wondering why information is literally locked up and kept from the public. Maybe it would get solved with today's greatest, untapped minds who cannot afford to learn for fear of the debt. If everyone had the means to provide everything for their families, what would be the need for hate? What about wars? When everyone has everything they need, insignificant things would not matter. Why blow up someone else when they are equals to everyone else? Why the hate?

How are our children and children's children going to advance civilization in any way, shape, or form when the best free thinkers the world has ever known cannot have access to stuff like this? Will there even be a future at the rate we are going?

All to keep wealthy oil businessmen in business, polluting the entire planet with nuclear power plants (Fukushima incident is horrible to the environment and human life), all for money, greed, and power?

edit on 18-1-2012 by cconn487 because: .

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

I love Tesla so did a quick search, there is a version on youtube recently uploaded too. Posting it here as an alternative source for peeps.
Sound quality isn't the best but I guess it's from an old VHS tape. Judging from the haircuts and clothing it's the 1980's
Thanks for posting, it's a new one on me.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

You raise most interesting points. We are still using relatively ancient fossil-fuel engines, yet are in possession of nano technology? Something just isn't quite right, somewhere.

Removing people's dependence on utility companies is just an abhorrent idea I guess.

ETA I'm barely half-way through but it is a great documentary. One little tidbit that I personally hadn't heard before, Tesla stated he could make a wingless and propeller-less "plane" fly at 350 mph. The drawing looks like a flying cigar....
I use the word stated instead of claimed as I don't believe Tesla ever claimed too much, he proved and exhibited it, sometimes in theatrical fashion live on stage. I'm sure he could make most famous stage magicians look silly too.
David Copperfield eat your heart out!
edit on 18/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

You raise most interesting points. We are still using relatively ancient fossil-fuel engines, yet are in possession of nano technology? Something just isn't quite right, somewhere.

Removing people's dependence on utility companies is just an abhorrent idea I guess.

As long as someone else sees the blatantly obvious I will sleep a little better tonight

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Thank you so much for your post. You said so much for me and , I'm sure, so many others.

When I try to express myself, sometimes I just get too choked up .
Here I can star . S* for you!

I can only imagine that ideal world.
---------------

LightSpeed: Thank you for the vid from Youtube. Yes, viewing it here makes it much easier!
Appreciate the embed.

Thanks to all: Appreciate all of your comments!
The vid isn't that bad, imo... I had no problem understanding/hearing it.
edit on 18-1-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
If anyone is interested in several other documentaries, Documentary Heaven is loaded. I'll be watching the OP's tomorrow when I get a chance.

Documentary Heaven - Nikola Tesla

These are the threads that got me addicted to ATS in the first place. Awesome!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Here's a book on Tesla from Tom Malone

Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by playswithmachines

Hi playswithmachines,

Thank you for the book link. Much appreciated although I was too late. My luck as usual lol for
The book has already been removed.
Hopefully others got to get it though.

Next time, I'll try to be quicker on the draw.
Thanks once again.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Sorry, here it is again

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ
If anyone is interested in several other documentaries, Documentary Heaven is loaded. I'll be watching the OP's tomorrow when I get a chance.

Documentary Heaven - Nikola Tesla

These are the threads that got me addicted to ATS in the first place. Awesome!

Thank you EagleTalonZ I am so sorry to have previously neglected thanking you for your contribution to the thread: Thought I had already done so!

Appreciate ya! You are right - it is loaded! with all kinds of goodies ...

top topics

join