It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Mothership Filmed!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Please read: Posting Video Links!
ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

So remember:

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

It is an older video, but i've never seen it before. Figured i'd share it I just stumbled upon it today.

edit on January 18th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
interesting video that i havnt seen before
thanks for posting.
as with most ufo film that looks too good to be true,
it probably is. i'll await the debunkers...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SaMgLo87

You may as well put a paragraph of text under that video. Something about what it contains and your opinions on it.

A mod is going to request that you do so.

ETA : it may be old, but it is new to me. Interesting.
edit on 18-1-2012 by butcherguy because: To add.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Very cool. I haven't seen this one.

I have seen what used to be called ufo's but now we know that they were military black triangles. I'm pretty skeptical of "metal" ships anymore, that they are ours in some way. But, who knows?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

As the video pulled back you could see the light pole, and even trees. Nothing in that video indicated 30 MPH winds. He brought the winds up as though it were confirmation that this could not be any type of RC vehicle.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I have to ask.....It apparently hovered in the sky for six hours.

Is this the only footage?

Seems like six hours would be enough time to allow every news copter in the state to get there and film it.

link   
The video has almost 36,000 views. I'll wait for someone to post the threads it's already been posted on.

link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Ha. Yea I was warned about the debunkers. I thought it was pretty cool. Maybe the windy day is designed to be a distraction so you think, "O wow it's windy and this object is just hanging out there the guy filmed this in the wind O it must be real"

There is a trend, I noticed, what people are talking about become more popular in videos. These types of Ufos with lights that surround the circumference remind me of Ufo descriptions from the 80's.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

It's fascinating with the red lights ... but ... on mention that it was not aerodynamic looking, and mention that the videographer said it looked like a battleship, well, filming an object in the distance, sitting in the water, as ships tend to do, at night, this video very well could be a video of a ship at sea.

Just say'n.

The video is too pixelated for me to tell anything else.

Perspective, and darkness making water in the distance look like sky, could very well be what's going on here.
I heard mention of PNG? It's a big island, surrounded by water?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
It's a fire. That is smoke blowing in the wind to the right of it. There's a daytime shot of the same vantage point and that's a mountainside.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Good job!!! Wow, this is something else!!!
wowwwwwweeeeeeeeee!

I wonder if the diameter can be calculated?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I have seen this posted here before. If i remember correctly it was debunked as a fire on a hill.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It's really hard to tell what is actually is because it's really blurry. What you can make out is strange but it could be anything. If it was in the sky for 6hrs then you would think there would be a lot more videos and people aware of the incident. Like the Lights over Phoenix, Arz. for example

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Could this be Aurora?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Do you think that this could be duplicated? I think it could be done from the roof of a house in the background and a long pole attached to a replica UFO with flashing lights. It seemed to be stationary.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Looks like the freaking millennium falcon, too bad the guy had a video recorder from 1982.

Reminds me of a dream I had recently, but the lights of the ufo in my dream were green.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimbone

Did people really believe it was a fire on a hill? And that hill comes right up to the close proximity of a light pole?
lacking depth perception I'de say..

and the nice red light fixtures were fire... okay...

More believable would be that it is definitely venus...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
It was an '09 upload by ufoevolution.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
everybody!!!!
look at it again only this time think of it as a fire on a mountain side
case closed i reckon

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I wish I could find a link to the old thread but I gave up searching for it. There were daytime shots where you could clearly see the hill.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join