It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Mothership Filmed!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
reply to post by Grimbone

Did people really believe it was a fire on a hill? And that hill comes right up to the close proximity of a light pole?
lacking depth perception I'de say..

and the nice red light fixtures were fire... okay...

More believable would be that it is definitely venus...

I'll be nice but you have this totally wrong. This video has been on here a ton of times and researched by many members. It's a fire on a hillside. I repeat there is a daytime photo of the same spot and the top of the hill matches up perfectly with where your so called "light fixtures" are located. Sorry to ruin your party but it's a fire and nothing more.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dankojudd

Do you happen to know the thread? If someone can find the thread then that will help a lot!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimbone
I have seen this posted here before. If i remember correctly it was debunked as a fire on a hill.

Well if it was, it was a major fire and an observer could surely tell
a fire from a ufo from such close quarters.
So either it is a deliberate hoax and the presenters word means
nothing, or the debunkers are mistaken.

I think the debunkers are mistaken. I don't think it is a fire on a hill.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I did a quick search here on ATS for a thread with this video. I didn't go through all 4 billion pages but I looked and saw nothing was up like this in the relatively recent past. Also I noticed that on my previous reply to this thread up the page a bit that two of my words should have been plural and they were singular. "becomes" and "reminds" .....that is how it should have been typed. Funny thing is, that IS how I typed it. Anyways, I will continue to do research on current events and post them here as I find them.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

reply to post by alienreality

I wish I could find a link to the old thread but I gave up searching for it. There were daytime shots where you could clearly see the hill.

I find it absolutely hilarious when someone posts a video and calls out debunkers when they themselves have done no research on the video at hand. If you search threads you will find a post that clearly illustrates whats being filmed. lol at Venus being more believable than a fire on a hillside. Good grief.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

OK, I looked again. What about the distances betwenn then red "lights" and the one that just came on near the end. just as big as the others. If it were a new fire spot wouldn't it start small and grow? No idea what it is but not convinced it's fire.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I dont think this is the original thread but here is a link to a thread with the daytime pics.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SaMgLo87

I've seen this before didn it turn out to be a car on a hill?

ALS

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dankojudd

reply to post by alienreality

I wish I could find a link to the old thread but I gave up searching for it. There were daytime shots where you could clearly see the hill.

I find it absolutely hilarious when someone posts a video and calls out debunkers when they themselves have done no research on the video at hand. If you search threads you will find a post that clearly illustrates whats being filmed. lol at Venus being more believable than a fire on a hillside. Good grief.

Wait a min, are you implying that I called out the debunkers having done ZERO research on this video? If so, what the heck man, I clearly stated that it's an older video but i've never seen it. Someone else commented and said, "I will await the debunkers". I did not do any research on this video, and this was my first thread on ATS. I simply thought it was interesting and that people may enjoy it. Geeze, I guess I should make sure i'm more careful.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi
reply to post by SaMgLo87

As the video pulled back you could see the light pole, and even trees. Nothing in that video indicated 30 MPH winds. He brought the winds up as though it were confirmation that this could not be any type of RC vehicle.

its MN for one thing, once you live here you would understand that it can be windy in one part of St. Paul, and not in the other, this is possible.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

reply to post by greeneyedleo

I dont think this is the original thread but here is a link to a thread with the daytime pics.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you and debunked - HERE -

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join