It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What To Do When You Hear Gods Trumpets!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

roflmao :

dont listen to demonic sounds

how do you NOT listen to any sound , demonic or otherwise ??????

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Hahaha the guy in that video was a complete douche, his probably just looking for youtube fame.

I honestly think 4 or 5 of the videos were a hoax and now loads of other crapper videos have appeared because its youtubers just jumping on the fake sound bandwagon looking for their own little bit of youtube fame.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Grab a saxophone and start jamming along.

Unless you have another instrument handy of course.

Better than putting your head between your legs and kissing your ________ goodbye.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Those "trumpet ones are fake. The roaring ones are the real thing. I'm getting so angry about all these fakes....that "trumpet" has nothing to do with the original sound.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Here you go....lol

IMPORTANT UPDATE! DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE SOUNDS!

Wake up folks these horriffic sounds now being generated in many locations in North America are the same ones heard in the Ukraine months back. They are mind control experiments by the Satanic NWO who are using alien technology to create a hive mind among the people and to also open up our souls to demonic possession.

I have removed the video that Dutchsinse has posted. Jesus has now warned that these sounds are extremely dangerous. DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE SOUNDS FOR EVEN ONE MINUTE! They immediately set up dissonance in your DNA. You must seek Jesus in prayer for healing and removal of demons.

Before It is news

I liked this comment...

When Jesus warned you about the sounds, did his number show on your caller ID?
Cause even if he can fly at the speed of light, after doing the Superman into the sky 2000 years ago, he's not even 1/4 of the way out of our galaxy. And I doubt his cell has any bars there, lol.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Now this makes me think.....

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires,

For the time will come - There is a time coming to the Church when men will not hear the practical truths of the Gospel, when they will prefer speculative opinions, which either do no good to the soul, or corrupt and destroy it, to that wholesome doctrine of "deny thyself, take up thy cross and follow me," which Jesus Christ has left in his Church.

But after their own lusts - For these they will follow, and hate those preachers and that doctrine by which they are opposed.

Shall they heap to themselves teachers - They will add one teacher to another, run and gad about after all, to find out those who insist not on the necessity of bearing the cross, of being crucified to the world, and of having the mind that was in Jesus. In this disposition interested men often find their account; they set up for teachers, "and widen and strew with flowers the way, down to eternal ruin," taking care to soothe the passions and flatter the vices of a trifling, superficial people.

Having itching ears - Endless curiosity, an insatiable desire of variety; and they get their ears tickled with the language and accent of the person, abandoning the good and faithful preacher for the fine speaker.

Source

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The sounds are not demonic BUT I wouldn't advise you to go out while they are sounding.
I was in a tent on holiday, while I personally heard it with my sister and my two children. 500 families were also camping. One tenth of the children went home early that week and very nearly mine did, except I dosed them up with Vitamin C on the hour and vitamin B complex and Magnesium oil. They were still sick though.

I know what the sounds are but the Government are absolutely scared and don't want you to know the cause as then you would know what they are scared of.

Trumpets is the right name though, more than you know. The cause of the sounds will be the cause of the Trumpets in Revelation.

But none of the Trumpets in Revelation have been sounded yet.
peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join