It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is whispering to us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This is the short story of a person who, rather casually, observed an anomaly orbiting the Moon. His web link allows for comments as well.

There are the usual "it's a hair", "its a fiber", "aliens wouldn't be that stupid to build a ship that shape", "bad aerodynamics, friction, too much fuel" type of comments. But when you go to the link, bare the following in mind.

1- a lens with the capacity of capturing images such as this (possibly 800mm lens) would blur anything that would be deposited on it's outer lens. The focus of the camera is on the moon; thus, any debris, hair, ladedahs passing in front of the camera would be grossly blurred.
2- It is stated that the observer noticed the anomaly "orbit". There is a pattern; thus, it is highly unlikely that there is any random interference between the observer and the Moon.
3 - There is no friction in space; consequently, aerodynamics of a space vessel are not necessary.
4 - Fuels used for propulsion
...a - A species with advanced capabilities is HIGHLY unlikely to use such a primitive propulsion system (fossil fuel); we cannot speculate on propulsion systems
...b - Once a desired velocity is achieved in the confines of space, momentum will maintain a constant speed. "Action - Reaction, No friction so No deceleration (reaction) "

Enjoy.

I am in the park, it is five or six pm and I am walking with my dog, and enjoying the third day of a full moon. At this moment I knew, that I would be going tonight to the loft to take some pictures of the moon. Something I have never done before. It is the third day of a full moon and the last one. I do not know why, but I do have a very strong feeling that, no matter the time, I will be taking pictures in the loft at the right moment. We recently had two lunar eclipses, and I did not even think about taking pictures.
There is a huge ufo, a few kilometres in size orbiting the moon many times. Take a close look at the times between the photographs, and it is obvious, that this object is orbiting a moon at the speed of two orbits per minute. If you are able to calculate the speed based on dates and times, please do so.

Source and Pictures

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I'm a keen photographer taken some brilliant moon photo's and that is unfortunately dust my friend not to be a dis-info lunatic but the dust may be on the sensor itself within the camera or somewhere within the lens.
I once got a shot of the moon that was interlaced with what looked like a band of deep space imagery in the aliasing distorted band unfortunately the original file was lost after my computer was hacked by someone in Russia i backed up my files but a group of photo's disappeared including the anomalous one.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by analalienprobe
I'm a keen photographer taken some brilliant moon photo's and that is unfortunately dust my friend not to be a dis-info lunatic but the dust may be on the sensor itself within the camera or somewhere within the lens.

2- It is stated that the observer noticed the anomaly "orbit". There is a pattern; thus, it is highly unlikely that there is any random interference between the observer and the Moon.

Would your dust "float around your camera" giving the appearance of orbiting a subject? Mine doesn't. it sits there until i clean my DSLR.

Furthermore, since you are a keen photographer, place dust on your lens purportedly and focus on a subject 24 854 miles away, then let me see the dust in your picture.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Probably a dust as it doesn't change shape, when orbiting the moon, meaning it is either on a flat surface, or could be orbiting the Earth, instead?... It's transparent, which would indicate a blur, in my opinion...

My second thought was; could it be the famous tether line that was swarmed with UFOs?

Aside from that, I don't know...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
.. could be orbiting the Earth, instead?... ...

IMO, that is conceivable.

I am still curious about the fact that the photographer estimated that the anomaly is orbiting the moon. It could be orbiting the earth, but damn it would be fast.

It would be interesting to have the photographer set his camera in HD Video instead. Ill go to the link and suggest that to him (for the next full moon)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The "photographer" needs to clean his sensor. And stop making up crap to get attention.

Also, it's impossible to orbit the moon twice a minute.

This thread should be filed under 'B'.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

Just posting to back up the post by analalienprobe , it does look like dust on the sensor and here is a picture showing a similar effect .

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by BagBing
..., it's impossible to orbit the moon twice a minute.
... 'B'.

Why not. The speed required would be roughly 30000kph.. or 18,600 mph

rockets go faster
Flight Plan

speed required
Earth to LEO (low Earth orbit) 17,000 mph
Earth to Earth escape 24,200 mph
Earth to lunar orbit 25,700 mph
Earth to GEO (geosynchronous Earth orbit) 26,400 mph
Earth to solar escape 36,500 mph

The space shuttle speed of orbit is 17000mph

edit on 18-1-2012 by Glargod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by Glargod

Just posting to back up the post by analalienprobe , it does look like dust on the sensor ...

sensor debris will usually not Orbit the subject.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

There is no evidence that it did orbit anything , you just have the person that took the pictures word for , is this person known to you ? , can you vouch for their integrity ?

I firmly believe that the " object " is dust and was never anywhere near the Moon .

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by Glargod

There is no evidence that it did orbit anything , you just have the person that took the pictures word for , is this person known to you ? , can you vouch for their integrity ?

I agree 100% with you.

I have send a request to the photographer to, if at all possible, attempt to duplicate his experience with his camera set to HD video.

It could be a 1 in a 1,000,000 chance that it is possible. I'm open minded

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Photographer here.
Backing up the other photographers.

It's dust.

further, the moon MOVES.
We saw a similar illusion of objects orbiting/leaving the moon that were actually spots on the lens. The moon moving across the frame in video created the illusion that the spots on the lens were the ones doing the moving.

Here's the video debunk on that one:

new topics

top topics

join