It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufos hover above the sinking of Costa Concordia ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Thanks for your words, appreciate.

But I siply showed something that, in my opinion, is odd.

If I'm wrong, or there is a different opinion, there is no need to be offensive or blatant.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well, leave it to us to find something like this!

What if:

Its an Ovni for sure? They have underwater bases all over the place. There are millions of testimonials from eyewitnesses that have seen them fly out of the water from all over the world.

Another one for the conspiracy boards!

Oh and btw, that captain recording they keep repeating sounds like a very very shaken up sea captain to me. Hell, i would have ignored the rules of the seas too and jumped ship if....it was something not of this Earth!!

That old Seaman was totally frantic and nuts...they want us to believe he got locked up immediately bla bla bla...right...HE WAS HELD FOR DEBRIEFING.
edit on 18-1-2012 by dgtempe because: Afterthought.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
...And what if the missing people are the ones that saw something and were talking???

There we go. I'm starting to think my theory is right.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47
Although probably not threadworthy, I thought this object hovering over Seattle and apparently emitting some kind of transporter or tractor beam, captured on the cell phone of a homeless man awoken from a sound sleep on a park bench, looked more impressive.

My God! If you look closely you can see PEOPLE being sucked up into the thing inside those yellow cannisters! (So about 4 inches of snow where you were, too?)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join