It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unsure of what this dream means, any insight?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
A little pre-info, I keep seeing three digits, different intervals, but mostly in time. E.g., 1:11, 11:11, 3:33, etc., etc.,

I relate those to a spiritual world, particularly something to do with aliens, anyway, it's complicated. Needless to say, I think I understand the message in this dream but I'd like to ask your opinion.

My dream began with me having a feeling of impending doom, I was nervous and I was looking directly out of a cave on the side of a mountain. I was on the inside looking out. The only thing I saw was the crisp clear blue sky with some clouds in the backround, it was gorgeous.

Then I looked down and I saw the ground littered with bodies. For some reason I instantly obtained the knowledge that these people were my family that attempted to leave before me. The bodies were about a week old.

I heard a roar and I hid to my right, I peaked from behind the rock and I saw two velociraptor/lion hybrids coming from the left and peeking down the cave towards where I just was, then they walked away.

Something told me to keep going forward, toward the exit. As I proceeded, I looked to my left and it looked marvelous, almost something out of a video game. It was a bright yellow aura, that proceeded upwards, but where? I don't know and it was in a perfectly-shaped and carved oval inside the stone wall. I looked down and I noticed a Mayan (not sure if it was Mayan or not but it was of that culture) inscription tablet of where the yellow brightness seemed to come out of.

I stepped into it and needless to say, I don't really remember after that. I remember that through-out my journey, I saw the time, four different times. Three times it was 3:33, and one time it was 4:44.

I was then told that I was dreaming and I was going to return to normalcy soon. I pleaded them not to let me go and I returned back to my body and I awoke.

I had several dreams that night but nothing compared. I don't remember what I was doing in there.

Edit: On second thought, I was in a yellow globe, an aura, floating around traveling through my past. Where my old brother lived and so forth and remembered some instances of bad times.

This is the first time I am asking you guys because typically it's nothing. However, this seemed different. It seems as if the beginning of my dream was telling me that if I don't avoid something horrible in my life, people will be affected, people from my past, seeing how my brother no longer lives with me anymore (I haven't seen him in almost 10 years). I don't know. Help? Particularly, what the hell is with these numbers?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Im just kidding around man, I really don't know. Sounds like you just had an intense experience in the dream realm....don't look too much into it.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
"I keep seeing three digits, different intervals, but mostly in time. E.g., 1:11, 11:11, 3:33, etc., etc.,"

You seeing the numbers as time is a conscious (waking) interpretation. It could be anything.

You are also doing these interpretations with the Mayan, the Tablet etc.

Try closing your eyes, relaxing, and see the dream while you are awake. Stop interpreting!

P

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
i had a dream not too long ago, nothing to do with a cave but in my dream there was a hybrid similar to what you talked about, it was this giant lion but had features of a dragon , scales on the upperbody and legs, fur and shape of a lion and the head of a dragon with a mane like the lion, it was strange. It was sitting in a field by a bridge that alot people knew they had to cross but even with guns everyone was afraid to approach it , as if they knew the bullets were useless. i tried to sneak past it but it came after me and i woke up. pretty weird and unrelated but you peaked my interest when you mentioned the lion / lizard hybrid.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
WTF are dreams!!!!!!!!?
if I hadn't had dreams like that myself I would never be able to believe you.
reminds me of a lot of religious BS. I try to keep a scientific rationale, but when you're waking up to stuff like that it's hard not to believe there's something HUGE going on behinds the scenes, or hiding in plain sight.
I haven't dreamt lately but my last one was of 2 nuclear blasts, after meeting a girl in a university and falling in love in what feels like deja vu, a nuke detonates and we are left to survive in a wasteland, it doesn't last long because we die when the second nuke goes off in the distance, could feel the heat and see the flash, it was horrifying

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
"I keep seeing three digits, different intervals, but mostly in time. E.g., 1:11, 11:11, 3:33, etc., etc.,"

You seeing the numbers as time is a conscious (waking) interpretation. It could be anything.

You are also doing these interpretations with the Mayan, the Tablet etc.

Try closing your eyes, relaxing, and see the dream while you are awake. Stop interpreting!

P

That's what I've been thinking. I'll follow up on it more. Thanks for the insight!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
You've basically described the creatures of the fifth trumpet, like Lion/dragon hybrids-many fundamentalists say they are helicopters but I see a picture of lion/dragon hybrids when I read Revelation.
How viscous would they be???

So I don't think you are picking up what other people think, you are probably seeing one possible timeline if nothing changes in your current life.

The numbers could be 3 years and a third, or 33 days (3.33) or 4.44 yrs/days from the day of your dream???????

So this could be a warning, I'm afraid.

What worries me is that I have heard of people being given dreams by the Military; the so called Aliens; our Mother earth; our own fears; and angels and God.
So I wish there was a way to know how to tell who is sending us the dreams.

I am having very strange dreams too but myself and my family had the catastrophic ones last year, I mean 2010.

new topics

top topics

join