It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Supporters Talk Here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Google it. You have the world at your fingertips. Anybody with access to the internet has no need to ask questions that you cannot answer yourself. If you don't have any knowledge of Ron Pauls accomplishments then you have not tried to find any.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by baphomet420
his name is barack...
and no he did not appear out of the blue...

you know, the whole harvard law review, state senate, us senate years...

Since you seem to know about his past, I'm pretty sure you know where I was coming from with "Barry". On top of that, I'm pretty sure most people would shortened Barack to "Barry" as a nick-name either way. Make sense, Baphy?

Govspy covered the 2nd part...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

im a lib. and id vote for Ron Paul. I feel hes the only man running who means what he says. I disagree with him on abortion but thats about it. I like him.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Ill pick this back up with all of you tomorrow. I've got to get to bed, have a long day tomorrow. Thanks for your posts.
Dr. Ron Paul 2012, spread the word.
goodnight

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
In the event that people would get confused as to why a liberal would vote for Ron Paul. Its quite simple really. Ron Paul Favors less govt. Less govt =more freedom of choice. Liberals are supposed to be all about the right to choose. I for example choose to own a wasr 10/63. The dems would strip me of that right. I believe in my right to choose.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive

Since you seem to know about his past, I'm pretty sure you know where I was coming from with "Barry". On top of that, I'm pretty sure most people would shortened Barack to "Barry" as a nick-name either way. Make sense, Baphy?

Govspy covered the 2nd part...

you see, you make it sound all buddy buddy...

why is it I have never heard of him refered to as barry in a friendly way??? its always condescending...

and 18 years of political history is not "appearing out of the blue" i do not care what your perception is.....

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

you see, you make it sound all buddy buddy...

why is it I have never heard of him refered to as barry in a friendly way??? its always condescending...

Let me leave you with this...

But this morning, as part of the ongoing lengthy discovery process about the vital narratives of our remaining presidential candidates, out comes Newsweek with an intriguing article about the 1980-81 era in Obama's life when he was a California college student at Occidental known as Barry Obama. (With a tip of the hat to the Politico's Mike Allen.)

Source

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by govspy911

Obeying the Constitution is essentially required by the oath of office, but unfortunately the people with the authority to impeach the presidents that don't follow are also guilty of not following their oath, so the whole system is screwed up because of it.
edit on 17-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Add to that Obama was funded by a bunch of big financial institutions, and Ron Paul gets his cash from grassroots donations, much of it through moneybombs.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by baphomet420

I don't recall Ron Paul attending any Bilderberg meetings, do you?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

Originally posted by LonelyGuy
What if ron paul is tricking you? What if he gets elected and all hos promises go out the window? Can anyone remember a similar senario?

Yes, except Barry just appeared out of the blue and Ron Paul has 30 years of experience and records.

What say you now?

in 30 years what has rp accomplished of notice? I'm trying to think of major legislation or other notable changes but can not think of one.

What does any of that have to do with his record of voting? I said nothing about what legislation Dr. Paul was able to get passed in his name. I'm citing his voting record here. Keep the facts straight if you want to debate.
edit on 1/17/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

don't be snide. the FACTS are rp has accomplished nothing of note except to state his pipe dreams that appeal to the young and inexperienced. sorry.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

don't be snide. the FACTS are rp has accomplished nothing of note except to state his pipe dreams that appeal to the young and inexperienced. sorry.

So does that make you older and experienced, because you disagree with him? You make it seem like Ron Paul just graduated High School and is running for president. Accomplished nothing because maybe he never had the chance to, but now that you've seen the circus you still agree with the clowns? Wow get a refund you obviously learned nothing throughout the years....

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

So does that make you older and experienced, because you disagree with him? You make it seem like Ron Paul just graduated High School and is running for president. Accomplished nothing because maybe he never had the chance to, but now that you've seen the circus you still agree with the clowns? Wow get a refund you obviously learned nothing throughout the years....

rp wants to end all wars. but so do 98% of all people,so.whydoes that make him a special candidate?,rp makes his desire a campaign plank is why. very naive.the difff ..rp and others is an adult realization that wanting something is easy but adults understand the world is not so easy. there is evil in the world and you cannot escape it merely by collapsing behind your closed borders. we must face it as adults
it's not about me; please don't try to derail the topic

how can he accomplish anything as potus if he could not as congressman for 30 yrs? he is a quaint old curmudgeon, nice enough guy but certainly no world leader. he would make a fine minister of whim and fancy though.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

adults understand the world is not so easy.

Don't you think if we weren't babysitting the entire world that everything would be easy? Me as an adult knows that for a fact. I know you have your opinions and what not, but it is simple common sense nothing more. Why make everything difficult?

What RP is doing is setting a good example of how everything should be and the younger people are getting a better grasp of it because the young ones are the future.
edit on 18-1-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LonelyGuy
What if ron paul is tricking you? What if he gets elected and all hos promises go out the window? Can anyone remember a similar senario?

Yes, except Barry just appeared out of the blue and Ron Paul has 30 years of experience and records.

What say you now?

his name is barack...
and no he did not appear out of the blue...

you know, the whole harvard law review, state senate, us senate years...

The thread title is, Paul Supporters Talk Here. Guess the Trolls just can't help themselves!

Oh, btw, should we forget BARRY'S first job?

Business International Corp.
Verified CIA Front, Business International Corp, Paid for Obama’s Columbia College Tuition

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by baphomet420

Hey genius, he was called Barry as a nickname in college. This was not made up by his critics, so how can you say you only see it in a condescending fashion. Go and read up on Ol'Bama and you will become wiser.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join