It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sleep? what sleep?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
There might not be a connection and its just me being delerious from not sleeping in over 24 hours but it seems like to me anytime there is a major energy shift or that loud trumpet or rumbling noise that goes on for about half an hour there is always a overcast.Lately ive been in very good spirits..sleeping well then the past 24 try as i might i cant sleep. My nerves are shot and there is a energy that is condensed in me that makes me feel like a coil all tightened up. I managed to fall asleep for about 5 minutes an hour ago and sat straight up out of bed after hearing a woooshing vortex type sound.

Whatever is keeping me awake and on edge id wish it would pass, ive got bags under my eyes.bring back the sunshine and light! I demand it. Anyone else having this problem today?id love to know from all the sensitive people out there. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
My wife claims that she experiences something like this at night on occasion. We have figured out that it usually occurs after I have injested mexican food.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I know the feeling your feeling. I felt it two weeks back when about 40 members were all feeling it. I rode it like a wave of lsd washing over. Then, as if nothing was their at all, the energy has left me. I am no longer riding the wave and its pretty surreal to go from infinite energy (10 km run and still felt energized) back down to my normal depressed self. The anxiety I felt while riding the energy was powerful, almost like small panic attacks that only happened within. No external signals, nerves were fine, no nausea and could easily talk with people. It was just the inner you getting the upper hand on your body. I quit enjoyed my ride, but I am saddened by its passing. It was like a small star within was just emanating energy within.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Play some quiet classical music while you try to sleep. It should counteract the other noises.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by concerned24

Ear plugs and something to cover your eyes can help. I just use a large pillow to cover my head when I sleep with my nose and mouth sticking out. But that's just me.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Animal tranquilizers always seem to do the trick

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I feel your pain. I always had a light insomnia up until about 3 years ago, I always assumed it was because I was a teenager. Not anymore though...

Now though I had been getting to sleep at a regular-ish time on a regular basis, up until last May when things started getting... Well... Weird...

Since then I'll have normal sleep patterns until randomly some nights I'll be up until the wee hours of the morn, or like now just stay awake through the next day. I'll check with my friends the next day and a good chunk of them will report the same problem too... It's starting to weird me out a bit, I want to know what's going on.

Last night, no sleep, not even tired... I noticed quite a few of my friends had the same problem last night too, they either couldn't sleep until like 3-4am or couldn't sleep at all like myself.

edit on 1/17/2012 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Last night I tried to get to sleep around 12:45 and it felt like I was conscious most of the night. I don't really know for sure because I felt like checking the clock would only make it harder to sleep. Somehow I managed to wake up at 8 A.M. and feel pretty damn good, though.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I know how you feel. I've had insomnia since 2008. I've finally got it under control I think but I still have rough nights.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Stay off the computer a few hours before you intend to go to bed, and keep the lighting dim. Artificial light hampers the bodies production of Melatonin, which is the brains signal to wind down and prepare for sleep. A melatonin supplement can help, but isn't a long term solution.

Lately everyone is suffering from sleep disorders. Technology, and information overload combined with the stressful lifestyle of living in modern society are usually the culprit. Being a member of ATS, I've spent many nights researching random topics until the wee hours of the morning, only to find myself unable to wind down afterwards.

There may be a metaphysical explanation, such as an energy shift, but I haven't felt anything. I try to pay attention to such things. I even keep a journal, taking great care to record any "foreign" feelings I may have. Oddly enough, whenever I see a thread talking about an "energy shift", or other such thing, I tend to feel the opposite of what the OP describes.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I too have had this happen, in the past year it has escalated. There are times that I wake up in the morning and fairly feel like I am going to implode from a heightened feeling of energy anxiety? I can't really explain it other than it feels like a train might be bearing down on me. I literally have to shake myself to sort of get it off of me, sort of like a dog shaking after a bath. And yes, I do think it has something to do with the earth and these sounds that are being heard all over the planet. We are electromagnetic beings and we are affected by what happens on this planet. I am actually worried that this is going to ramp up, I can barely stand it sometimes now, what is it going to be like as it gets worse?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bwcawaterbear

I have no clue but i too am worried. Up and down up and down. High bursting with good positivity one minute and the next you feel like a zombie who cant dercern the difference between reality and (dream) land. I wish it would stop flucuating for awhile lol i needa break. A trip off this planet would be nice.

top topics

join