It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Strange sounds' heard Worldwide last week.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Something strange is afoot --- unknown sounds heard globally over the past few days.. basically starting up in rapid pace on January 11, 2012 --- up until today (Jan 16 2012). I don't know how long this will continue, or what it is.

New term : U.A.O.. = Unidentified AUDIBLE Object

This has been a crazy week for sounds heard around the world and this video kind of sums them all up into one, the last weeks worth anyways for your enjoyment.

I have heard of a few of these but there are a couple on here that were not on ATS so I thought I would share.

What the hell is going on?

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
As user Unenslaver posted on the video, Listen to :45 second mark and then listen to 13:35 second mark.

Same birds, same noise. It's a hoax!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
See: www.2m11.nl... ld/ if you don't understand Dutch.. you should Yahoo let it translate:

Itself believes I that the government runs with H.A.A.R.P. (look at Thomas - blue beam at the top) make a mess because the Maya know have let suggestively that in 2012 the ground would fare. believers know that this is not possible and at least still 1040 years lasts honour it up to that point is, but that the government - of which country does not do to the point - because every country is member of the New World order or Illuminati and that is busy with Crowd Control also confessed as the population and a smattering fear causes by these so-called HUO frequently does wonders.

If I would hear hear such be sounds here in beaver district like in Kiev, I would think immediately of the blast furnaces. There I many years' for the iron park have driven profile language, associate I the sounds with sliding steel or sounds which you can belong also to the Oxystaalfabriek, where it is possibly the same.

Because the maker of H.A.A.R.P. to a piano explains that at random tone which them the ground in `and reverberates schieten' by means of tone altitude knowledge or this oil, gas or a certain gesteente is. I think that they can cause with their low or high-frequency ultrasounds in air which also bounchen against stratosphere but possibly in so an inferior sterkte as that them earthquakes do arise, but of - for their leuke soundeffects - to arise. Where the thunder comes from at storm. Was that a something like that as the ontlading of a lightning bliksemflits where vacuum does not arise or is suggested that clouds clash? Welnu, H.A.A.R.P. have everything of do with electricity/ionisation and which just like I this can consider logically approached in no other manner what or this can be.

In short just like lightning this sound comes from air, and that is in fact also not entirely where, because to what the scientific monthly magazine `look `have me ever are told lightning in fact discharge of the surface of the earth compared with the sky (1st, however, to understand - but there scientists get nothing of).
edit on 17/1/12 by OldHag because: Translated the article with Yahoo Babel Fish

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Heres another video. www.youtube.com...
Now at the 5.30 time frme in video. Look at the sky. Might be nothing. But, it looks like a atmoshere disturbance. I cant beleive that im saying this. HAARP.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I would like to put forth a theory.
We have taken earths lube system from it over the past hundred years or so (oil). Ever hear a car engine knock and make noises when the engine is ceasing from lack of lube?
I ceased two Volvo engines in college because I got lazy always having to fill up the leaked oil.
I still think Volvos are awesome cars.

Since no one posted a reply, I am assuming my post was stupid and I will force myself to eat a stick of butter as punishment.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Salamandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Some of those are clearly fake.

The first video is using the EXACT same noise the one from Kiev has. Exactly the same

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Some of these, I feel, sound a little fake. There is not the amount of echo you would assume you'd hear from a large object outside. They almost have a keyboard/organ effect feel to it like someone is trying to create a chorus of voices "awwing" or something to that effect. Other ones, they definitely have a real feel to it.

The one in Conklin, Alberta, has a post in the comment section of the original video that says there is a plant that vents up there and that some person (not the one who took the video) had heard something similar before and assumed it was this plant.

The one from Edmonton, Alberta, I am not sure what the exact date for it was but at first I had thought it MUST be snowplows, but then the cameraman looks towards the roads and I realize this is before our massive snowfall 2 nights ago. There would have been no snow to plow, so there no way it was snowplows. ( I live in Edmonton, I was obviously not outdoors when this occurred or I figure I would have heard something... although I am far North of where this video was taken.)

I have also heard these sky sounds before but it was in either late 2010 or Early 2011... I have no explanation... I must think on this more.
edit on 17/1/2012 by TheSparrowSings because: Stupid comment removed.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
unidentified audible object? Really??? Call me old fashioned but i'll be using the term unknown noise.
how do we know the sound is even coming from an object if its unidentified? Okay sorry, im just rambling, no need to reply to my questions...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I really want to believe this but in those videos their doesnt seem to be other people rushing out of their houses to look around where it's coming from.
The workers? in the pine forest video still have earmuffs on ? Wouldnt a normal person hearing this sound take off the earmuffs to locate where the sound is coming from?

Disappointed because i wish people wouldnt make stuff up.I want to believe but this has just added a lot more doubt about it.
edit on 17-1-2012 by 12voltz because: i am becoming sceptical and its harder and harder to keep an open mind

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
I really want to believe this but in those videos their doesnt seem to be other people rushing out of their houses to look around where it's coming from.
The workers? in the pine forest video still have earmuffs on ? Wouldnt a normal person hearing this sound take off the earmuffs to locate where the sound is coming from?

Disappointed because i wish people wouldnt make stuff up.I want to believe but this has just added a lot more doubt about it.
edit on 17-1-2012 by 12voltz because: i am becoming sceptical and its harder and harder to keep an open mind

Actually you are wrong the earmuffs are away from their ears. Here at 5:55 on your video (1:01 on video below) I took this shot

edit on 17-1-2012 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly
cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced."

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Cant imagin this is completely a HOAX. Otherwise we would hav com across this phenomenon before... Been her a while now and havnt seen this before on ATS. 2012 year of weird sounds?

not intending to be the religious nutcase here but my first thoughts were the trumpets mentioned in Revelations...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Excellent thread. I love the questions these sounds raise about our planet and us as human beings.

To me alot of the sounds in the video are similar to ones found in industry (sawing, drilling, engines, and such) and also nature (such as animals and birds can sound like this), although I am not saying that is what they are, only that we should be aware that there are similar sounds.

Could we be hearing the earth as it moves though space and as plates/ground as it changes and flexes. Are we hearing sounds from far away places (the sound equivalant to a mirage)? Or are these from our atmosphere?

Some sounds from industrial complexes can be very strange to our ears. We lived in a flat behind a tyre centre and though the day and night there were some very unsual sounds to be heard from the equipment used there. Although unsual you could tell the direction from where they were coming from.

We live near a motorway and when it was being re-surfaced recently (this was during the night as it had to be closed) there were lots of strange noises produced by this process.

I also notice the the sounds from the motorway from the traffic changes according to air temperature, weather and time of day. You notice it more at night as there is nothing else to hear. The sounds can be louder if the air is still. So there can be anything from droning to whistling depending on the vehicle type and weight, direction in which they are travelling, speed of travel and even road surface and surrounding enviroment.

Lastly to consider if how far sound can travel through air and various surfaces. At work we overlook a main road and in the summer we have a spate of people who like their music very loud. You can physically feel the beats and the vibration as it travels through the ground and building. At times it even rattles furniture and objects on tables. We live near a major airport and although the planes are very high, they can be very loud. So even if we cannot see the source and it may be many miles away, we can sometimes still hear it.

It would be interesting if we have members who work in tv and film as a foley artist as they will have knowledge about how to make sounds and what sounds can be made.

One last comment is that the sounds in the video remind me of the probe in the Star Trek film Voyage Home where the probe was trying to communicate with the whales on our planet.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Wow... I couldn't actually watch more than a couple of minutes because it quite freaked me out...
I've heard some noises, not exactly the same, a while ago. My thread on ATS

It sounds like the Earth is roaring in... pain? Anger?

I'm not a fan of unexplainable noises. Some are calling them the Trumpets of The Angels, sigfnifying the coming End of Times. It ALMOST makes me want to fall to my knees and repent...

edit on 17-1-2012 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by YarlanZey

I dont believe a rational explanation is likely here... If that were the case the none of the makers of the clips would have thought anything out of the ordinary.... to me it sounds metallic in origin. a squeeking old mtal bridge type of sound. anybody living in an area where these sounds occur regularly would not be alarmed or moved to record it in the first place..

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by faceoff85
not intending to be the religious nutcase here but my first thoughts were the trumpets mentioned in Revelations...

Yes great point.

I was wondering, do the northern lights have a sound (as I imagine if they did this is what they would sound like)? I ask as (I apologise for my very basic and limited knowledge of science :lol
could it be that these sounds are associated with the magnetic changes in our atmosphere?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

This too is a very good point.

If there was a loud and strange sound how would people react?

Would they rush outside (although if this is during the day there may people at work) or would they be scared and stay indoors?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

Face - thanks for your reply.

There is definately a sound and therefore there must be a source and I wanted to point out that there are some sounds that are similar to these from mundane sources. I am not saying they are a hoax just want to put lots of ideas and thoughts out there.

I found them very freaky nevertheless (reminds me of moaning, creaking, crying, dying beasts, dinosaur sounds or a large ancient animal, sighing).

I actually find this very interesting and wonder if anyone has any comments on the history of sounds from the sky or unexplained sounds and also with 2012 theories/predictions (bluebeam, dark knight, haarp, niribu) are they linked and will they influence our thoughts?

edit on 17/1/2012 by YarlanZey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
This sound was recorded here in Brazil on 01/12/2012

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by YarlanZey

I wasn't downsizing your opinion
merely adding my own POV wich is as biased as anyone else's. I have no idea what it could be. however I have read up a bit and I dont see a rational xplanation yet. Caves sound unlikely for the fact that not evry area where the sound was heard ar comparable in relation to cave-density and weather circumstances. it just sounds to coinsidential to be true. As far as the sound originating from industrial processes I think the same aplies.

Wich would at first glance leave magnetic field oriented theory's sound most plausible followd by the supernatural... And dang would that be exciting.... hope the source is found soon

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join