It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"There is no energy crisis in the world" - Free Energy Devices have been around for years - based

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hey guys, great replies, great interest. I spoke with him today and he did send me his reply, here you go:

When T. H. Moray demonstrated his device in front of the physics professor, who witnessed the device worked, could not understand why and how it works. But Moray’s answer to the professor was not satisfactory either at the time. The professor may have thought the device is a fluke of accident or some kind of mistake. So he didn’t recommend the investors to invest on Moray device. That was the end of the story. The secret of T. H. Moray’s device died with him. Now the situation is different. We have the fundamental theory. Many variations of the device can be engineered from this principle. It is a concrete mathematics in such a way that no one can be fooled. It tells exactly how much energy can be gained by which configuration. If you consider the atomic energy was possible and believed to be obtainable from the simple mathematical equation E=Mc^2, this new electromagnetic energy principle is a gigantic step toward the free energy society. This may bring us the new age of Sagittarius everybody is waiting for. After all, this may be the beginning of the end of the old world as we enter into the year 2012 and the beginning of the new world Mayans have predicted for so long. There is one single critical element in the engineering process that many people in the field may not see easily. But engineering is pretty much a mundane task compared to finding out the long time hidden physical principles.

Like I said I am just a middle-man, per his wishes. And yes I met him in person and I am sure it's for translation purposes, nothing else. Thanks guys.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bestideayet
We have the fundamental theory.
It is a concrete mathematics
this new electromagnetic energy principle
There is one single critical element
physical principles.

...and yet, once again, we are left with nothing.
Nothing we can test, nothing we can discuss, nothing we can check for ourselves.
Once again its all "Its amazing, take my word for it."

Like I said a few posts back, if he really wanted to get this out to the world, he could write it up on his blog.
But he didnt do it there, didnt do it in his video, and didnt do it in his reply to you.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bestideayet

....And i agree with him...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bestideayet

Being fully aware that We have had free energy abilities for at LEAST 50 years in the science of electrogravitics, I want to thank You for this thread, OP. Though Mr. E. failed to provide comprehensive information about His method, I still appreciate the efforts You have gone to.

I would link to some of My threads but, well, I have reasons not to. I suggest doing a search for "electrogravitics Amaterasu" to find the information I provide.

Though I don't have a great deal of specifics to offer, I can say that My father worked in electrogravitics, and, before the science went into black ops, He talked about His work with great excitement, describing experiments that showed both antigravity and overunity. Explaining that the world I would grow up in would have cars that fly, cities that floated, "jet" packs (sans jets), and all the energy We could use.

So We have to get the awareness to the tipping point, and then We can demand this science/tech from black ops.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I agree with the title of this thread, but in this case we are going to need if not actual plans, then at least an explanation of the underlying principle.
Then we have something to go on.
At least 3 different (and working) overunity machines exist, the underlying principle has been lying around for 200 years.
The bad ones get promoted, & the good ones get squashed.
For instance, why has Rossi not been arrested & thrown into jail, but Stan Meyer does

Why was T. Henry Moray threatened, but Frost wasn't

Why does Hutchison have all his equipment confiscated, but NASA dosen't

Why are Steorn making millions from a free energy motor that doesn't work, but Thane Hein is thrown out of Ottowa U. for building one that does

I have a couple hundred more examples, you can go Wiki it if you like, i simply don't have the time........

top topics

<< 1   >>

join