It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you be interested seeing God judge certain people?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
We punish ourselves. You can choose to murder somebody, but don't expect the universe to take too kindly to that sort of activity. It's your choice, you decide.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

A loving God would not judge and condemn people for ALL ETERNITY. How can a God of Unconditional Love send someone to torture for all eternity..

By the way, in the bible god's love is called agape which means unconditional...

And if it does happen, I guess I'll just be tortured along with the rest of the majority. Just because someone has power doesn't mean that they are right, they are still evil for doing that even if they are a god.

If I'm questioned about why I took this action or that action, I'll say because it made me feel good.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent
reply to post by zatara

Or did I not understand how God works because He will forgive everybody?

Well... Your first mistake is to think that God is a person and a second mistake is to think that you are not the absolute.

And you know all this because.....?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
God, the Creator, Source does not judge. Did not the Creator create ALL...including good and evil? Our judgment comes within ourselves.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I will be on my face, probably in as small a ball as I can manage. I will be weeping and screaming, if I have a body no doubt all of my sphincters will loosen. Everything I have ever read says judgement will be terrible. To see yourself without illusions, rationales, downright lies we tell ourselves there can be nothing worse. God has different criteria than we do for judging.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Yes I would be interested in GOD Judgeing himself,,,The crimes would be to many to list ,But how about meglomania an Genocide for starters,Also asalt as turning someone into a pillar of salt is assalt in anyones lawbook.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
God, the Creator, Source does not judge. Did not the Creator create ALL...including good and evil? Our judgment comes within ourselves.

The old and new testament is loaded with verses that refer to Gods judgement over....many things including people.

A quick search with Google gives me Revelation 22:12 ~ And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.~

The problem with the Bible is that there are many ways to explain what is writen but it is fair to say that the God of the Bible will judge.

Ofcourse you can have your own idea about who or what God is and how He interacts with humans..

edit on 19/1/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

hmm to exist near the flame lakes just to observe would not be a good move, unless you are one of the who are the casters of the evol into the lake there is no reason to observe them being rinsed..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join