It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds in Mexico?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

That sounds identical to this video from Kiev.

edit on 16-1-2012 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
OK I call shenanigans on this. no proof but like a poster said above, this reeks of viral campaign.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The sounds seemed to have evolved. I nearly didn't bother clicking on the links, assuming the noises to be the same as many people around the world were reporting on around 3 years ago - but these are not the same.They're almost melodic.

Has anyone here actually experienced hearing these noises themselves?

I'm wondering if they're accompanied by anything else - particular sensations or mood changes - because I'd like to be able to rule out the authorities tinkering with harmonics.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Perhaps it is the sound of all of the wireless electronics crossing the globe creating a sound that you can hear but find no source to because it is everywhere, like the wind.

Or not...

Spooky for sure.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Could it be Tunnel Boring Machines?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Could someone analyze this? The sound is so rythmic with little variation in tone. It would be interesting to see some charts.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Badkro

Can't be tunnel boring machines, because they would be underground. The problem with that is high frequency would be attenuated drastically, and I can hear plenty of it in these sounds. It sounds atmospheric to me. Like it's being caused by some kind of unknown interaction of forces or energies not yet identified.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toffeeapple
The sounds seemed to have evolved. I nearly didn't bother clicking on the links, assuming the noises to be the same as many people around the world were reporting on around 3 years ago - but these are not the same.They're almost melodic.

Has anyone here actually experienced hearing these noises themselves?

I'm wondering if they're accompanied by anything else - particular sensations or mood changes - because I'd like to be able to rule out the authorities tinkering with harmonics.

I have heard these same exact noises...about 3am to 5am

I specifically remember being like WTF is that so I look outside nothing...then I run downstairs to see if maybe there is construction on the St but then I very specifically heard it from the sky...

I also remember it being a very cloudy night followed by a very cloudy day but no rain, just thick clouds everywhere...

From the sounds people are reporTaing there seem to be two variations though...one sounds like a rumbling, almost like rolling thunder but with a lot more consistency, then there is this more robotic metal bellow, that I heard personally...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badkro
Could it be Tunnel Boring Machines?

www.youtube.com...

I can hear the similarity but it's very different than what is heard in this vid...

Tunneling has a constant roar while this bellow comes and goes...

It almost sounds to me like giant tectonic plates shifting/grinding against each other...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I haven't personally heard the sounds, but know others who have... Reading many of the comments on youtube from all of these sound videos has got me in stitches
people are having fun insulting each other there about the cause of these sounds...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I agree with the term used, melodic. I think of a couple of things when I hear these, one is the sound of a large vessel in high waves, and like making the ship rock from end to end, and the sound is this one fluid movement, another is it reminds me of whale sounds, under water, just a bit different, another thing that comes to mind, which I know is way to bizarre, but here goes, either of chorus of agony, something like hell or lost souls breaking to the surface, the sound reverberating through a sort of hole or even as bizarre, trumpets...I know, it is all far fetched, but something in the sound has emotion to me, it is feels or sounds like a sad sound to me.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

I heard a noise in the sky last week here in northern Michigan and was lucky enough to catch some of it before it faded altogether. There was a LIGHT SHOW too!

Admittedly the sound I heard was not exactly the same as these truly scary sounds in Mexico, but something is up. These sounds are being heard all over the world, and some people (not me, not yet) are saying that the angels are blowing trumpets of judgement on the Earth.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

edit on 16-1-2012 by AnimositisominA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Two days ago, heard the sound late at night, Hilliard, OH. Guys, I am the biggest doubter I know, and I am left speechless on this. I work the night shift at my job, so tonight I will again open my windows, and hope to hear it again, and if I do I will go outside and record a video of it.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The first thing that comes to mind is the:

(Warning Religion)

Seven Trumpets or The Feast of Trumpets

rcg.org...

Now it could be related somehow or some way and yes we are in 2012 so things are looking grim.

Also the signs have been seen already.

"Mass Die Offs? Nothing to see here...move along..."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also this

clocks stopped all over the world, possible magnetic field interruption?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Very creepy to say the least. I haven't heard anything like this but if i do i'll crap my pants

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

What city in Mexico do you live in neobludragon?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I have heard some what similiar sounds only twice in my lifetime. I actually wrote about them somewhere on ATS. The only difference was, the first time I heard it, it was not as 'melodic', and did not repeat..The second time was when we had a 100mph wind wall blow through..Similiar, but not quite the same..These sounds though, WOW

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
could this sound be the result of HAARP technology?

is this what it sounds like when the weather is manipulated?

ahh what the hell...its not like we can do anything about it

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

That is a scary sound. Like a moaning. Glad you caught that

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join